Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I continue to invest?  (Read 7641 times)
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Invest or not depend on you. If you want to earn very much money you should invest. Because currently have very many ICO if you choose ICO well you will earn very much money and opposite you lost money
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

if my advice do not stop investing in ico because it once had failed, because the failure in the past that will be a way for us to be more careful in investing, because not all of them will also fail.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Yes you should invest, but only invest money that you can afford to lose.
and also make some a very good research and find the rest 8%, 8% is still a big chance for me, if there are 100 icos, 8 ico is success projects is still big amount for me.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

Why not? Yes, I can recommend you to continue because In my opinion it is the good time to trade, buying and selling coins is the best way to earn money if you want to take not many efforts, risks are there but they are everywhere
Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

In such cases, sometimes the analysis will not help. I did not participate in the investment, but I participate in the bounty. I take on those campaigns, which are taken by experienced participants, so I guarantee myself, though partially, success.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:19:53 PM

It is true that risk-reward ratio of ICO's nowadays is getting a bit less attractive (combination of high supply of tokensales, bear market in cryptocurrencies and lots of fail / scam projects). However, if you choose very wisely - and I mean devoting hours to your own research - there is still upside potential in ICO's.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

I am not sure about the percentage, but the vast majority of the ICOs end up as failures. But at the same time, the loss which you incur in these failed ICOs can be recovered from a single successful ICO.
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

Well, honestly, you should stop. ICO is not good for us and I believe that investing your money in ICO is a bad idea. Therefore, you should choose some other places to invest your money. The crytpcurrency world has a lot of thing for you to put your money in. You can invest your money in coins such as bitcoin or ethereum. They are the best here

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

It's up to you, to continue to invest or not. I have lost money a lot of times, I'm talking now not only about crypto currency market. In any bussiness there are risks, it's okay.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

It's up to you, to continue to invest or not. I have lost money a lot of times, I'm talking now not only about crypto currency market. In any bussiness there are risks, it's okay.
really agree on it first thing of it just you have to also learn on how are you able to accept the risk while you are making some investment this is not easy to identify what are real project so better to accept what risk are you willing to take for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

You should always make huge caution while investing in ICOs.
always make sure that the developers team are well known because it's a pretty common thing now-days that developers quit the project without finishing after getting the funds raised in the ICO.

I think that the main consideration we should be doing when considering an ICO investment is how high the hype level is going to reach, because it's going to be the main reason for us making money or not making money.
At the end the investor won't really care wheather the project will be finished or not, the only thing he will mind is whether he is going to close up the trade in a profit or not.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

Yes ofcourse, if you still have the right amount or savings that you can risk in cryptocurrency then risk it because it the market bull run is soon approaching we've been in down for so long so it is better to stock cheap coin now then when the bull run emerge then you'll get alot of profit.
Ward

Activity: 522
Merit: 257

XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

You can continue invest, if you assets become higher during all time of investing in ICO. Article about scam ICO is true. You know how difficult find perspective ICO, but successful investors can make x3 with ICO in current time

▄▄██████████▄▄     
     ▄████████████████▄   
   ▄████████████████████▄ 
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀████████████████████▀ 
     ▀████████████████▀   
       ▀▀██████████▀▀     

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███  █████▀▀▀██  █  ███
███  ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███  ███
███  ██▀ █████ ▀██  ███
███  ██▄ █████ ▄██  ███
███  ████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
███  █████▄▄▄█████  ███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 ▀███████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

Investing in ICO is a very risky occupation and without a definite knowledge of the choice of project, it is very difficult to find a good project. But these investments can bring huge profits, you need to choose yourself, are you ready for such a risk !? If you are still not ready to take such a risk, then invest in projects that have already proven themselves.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

I am not sure about the percentage, but the vast majority of the ICOs end up as failures. But at the same time, the loss which you incur in these failed ICOs can be recovered from a single successful ICO.

That is true. While most ICO’s tokens don’t even make it to the exchanges or don’t have any value. Investing in ICOs are still worth the shot since you will profit abundantly with only one ICO. It may be risky so the money that you would use for investing should be money that you’re willing to lose. If you do the right research, you may be able to determine a good and profitable ICO to invest in.

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

I don’t understand why ICO are so popular now even when there are DAICO?? The are much  more risky. And because of scam I have no confidence that ICO still can bring profit.
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

I can't say to you directly that you must stopped investing but I think you should learn from mistakes. Although there are more and more new projects coming up everyday. So choosing a project for investing today is really a very difficult task, because scammers are very professional today. I also think you have to research about it in the forum or at least read a little bit of the whitepaper. You should take more attention and deep before doing any investment onto the project.
robertcross07

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

It was your learning. I hope that you will use that experience and apply it in future. Stopping investment will not allow you to grow. So move on and take decision carefully.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

No, you shouldn't stop investing. Instead, do research and learn how to choose the best ICO. Invest only in best ICO, invest only in that 8% good ICO, as you mentioned you found 92% is failing, however, I have doubt about the percentage. ICO's are still good plot for making profits.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

I can't say to you directly that you must stopped investing but I think you should learn from mistakes. Although there are more and more new projects coming up everyday. So choosing a project for investing today is really a very difficult task, because scammers are very professional today. I also think you have to research about it in the forum or at least read a little bit of the whitepaper. You should take more attention and deep before doing any investment onto the project.
I think it depend upon the price and the amount that you can afford to loss. Investing is really good specially when the market is down but we really need to make sure of it, because we cannot really predict the movement of the market. Everything in crypto feild is really unstable so is we do not have enoughf patience to wait we can maybe loss on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: