Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Problems: Lack of regulation creates a risky environment.  (Read 554 times)
saurav111

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

Bitcoin is always adapting itself to the moment circumstances, and following this Bitcoin's pattern, all the others AltCoins do the same. And it's usually very hard to say why a dumping is happening, if there is a legit reason behind it, of if it's just traders acting on purpose, to play with currencies prices and make extra profit by these fluctuations caused by them, so probably the dump isn't leading the currency to die, it's not interesting for anyone.
Christine Viveiross

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

You can say that again. I think alike. But Bitcoin is too new for givernment to lay legal grounds for it. It may take time, but currently, when the goverment hasn't get it under control, investing in Bitcoin is kind of risky.
Haniya Syed

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

I coudn't agree with you more. Investors confront lots of problems due to the lack of government's regulation. For example, in stock market, which is regulated, if you try to manipulate stocks' price, you'll certainly get fined when discovered. As a result, the stocks' price is less volatile compared to Bitcoin, which the big whales can manipulate the price without fear of punishment.
Eric Costaa

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

Every coin has its two sides. It's undeniable that the coin market will be more stable and safer with the regulation from the government. More investors will put money into Bitcoin. On the other hand, without laws, we can expect an upsurge in price. However, I still hope that cryptocurrency will go under control.
Gary Joness

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

I have to say if Bitcoin goes under regulation, it's safer to invest. Scams and price manipulation are posing considerable risks that can be avoided with government's regulation. However, if you're invest in Bitcoin with full alert, it may be worth the risks.
pancawati77

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

Btc is lead the crypto market so every coins have some pros and cons based on this you have to pick good things but there are some problem that is lack of regulations but I don’t agree with it because btc have this highest priory to solve and takes care for customers.

Indeed, but that can be improved by the active regulation and work system of bitcoin. bitcoin can survive until now because there is always a huge growth and many altcoin also want to compete with bitcoin in a healthy manner. Cool
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

Yes that's really the obstacles that is stop the crypto from growing faster than expected..... Though its popular but i believe it should be more popular than this if there is a measure or regulations set by the authority..

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

Yes that's really the obstacles that is stop the crypto from growing faster than expected..... Though its popular but i believe it should be more popular than this if there is a measure or regulations set by the authority..

Definitely I agree with you. If bitcoin have really set and create enough regulation in the blockchain for sure the volatility of the price today is not that bad.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

Lack of regulation it's the pillar of a decentralyzed system. If we put regulations to bitcoin it will change. That's a plus and a malus of course. It's not as simple as it looks like, it's never simple, the only thing that we can do is hope in a brighter future
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

Definitely I agree with you. If bitcoin have really set and create enough regulation in the blockchain for sure the volatility of the price today is not that bad.
the problem of this regulation is very difficult to achieve. until now the bitcoin niali is still up and down drastically, it becomes the biggest risk of bitcoin. the possibility that regulate and make the regulation in this blockchain can be achieved bitcoin value will be more stable.

ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

Yes of course, the risks are significantly higher in an environment where there is no legal regulation. But in the crypto world, any adept investor goes to a competent risk. The only bad thing is that the industry now has a lot of scams that collect investor money and disapointed that's what undermines trust.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

More and more countries are determined to regulate cryptocurrencies. There are some countries which have really strict rules and want to get rid of them, but fortunately there are countries which support cryptocurrencies and encourage investors to move to their country. Without regulations investors will be afraid to buy Bitcoin because they are afraid that government might ban Bitcoin.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:24:00 PM

For a decentralized system like bitcoin,it's impossible to impart global regulation because everyone can access it individually.The risk that you're talking about is the responsibility of oneself,so it's necessary to have the knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency before you start.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:17:28 PM

The only issue I have with cryptocurrency regulation is the fact that it will breach freedom. Apart from this, I think regulations will eliminate scams completely. Scams in cryptocurrencies are supposed to be viewed with all seriousness so that people won't keep loosing money.
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

I agree with the second Guy, you need to make your own deep research, before you would put your single $1 here, because otherwise you would be losing your money and complaining about the bad market state.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

I have read that Hoskinson thinks that Wall Streeters are going to invest dozens of trillions in crypto, right after the regulations are embraced. Top companies of crypto industry are getting ready to institutional investors. The biggest invest-company Susquehanna International Group works with the most popular virtual coins.
In my opinion, regulations will improve the level of consumer's protection, but it will definitely decrease the level of volatility of market.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

One of the large problems of Bitcoin as well as the other value-based blockchain network.
Maybe that is a problem for you but that is what we wanted from the beginning, besides regulations are only in place for those that should know better and should avoid to invest in this or any market to begin with, people of today want everything to come with a certificate that it is safe to use, you just have to take a look at any new device you buy and you will see all kind of warnings that any person with some common sense knows it should not be done and the same applies to crypto.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

It is true that the lack of regulation makes it all out of control and it is very risky for the future and I think all rules must be made for future success.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

That's a sad truth but again cryptocurrency doesn't perform well on regulations, it was meant to be free, that's the whole essence, it's also a risky place for those not willing to pay keep attention on research and are rush to commit their money investing in scam projects
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

One of the large problems of Bitcoin as well as the other value-based blockchain network.
Regulation will kill bitcoin because its main goal - decentralization - will be compromised.
After we hear that this or that country tried to regulate bitcoin its price always goes down - and that's a very bad signal.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: