Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This Just In: Official Terrahash Thread Moved And Locked By Terrahash  (Read 2529 times)
LostDutchman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 09:53:48 PM

These emails came in while I was out for a bit!:

"A topic you are watching has been locked by Terrahash.

View the topic at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.new;topicseen#new

Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=notify;topic=198489.0

Regards,
The Bitcoin Forum Team."

"A topic you are watching has been moved to another board by terrahash.

View the topic at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.new;topicseen#new

Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=notify;topic=198489.0

Regards,
The Bitcoin Forum Team."

Slimeball shit for sure in my book!

Proves that Terrahash is still watching and mostly watching out for itself!

My $.02.

Sad

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:00:51 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 10:42:27 PM by Sonny

Will those who are still waiting to hear some good news now accept the reality?
LostDutchman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 10:23:27 PM

Will those who are still waiting to hear some good news can now accept the reality?

Hitherto I have been giving Terrahash the benefit of the doubt.

No more!

This action on the part of Terrahash repesents the worst in deceit, fraud, skulduggery and outright shitty behaviour!

Pardonnez meh Francaze but "Fuck'em!"

I apologise to any I have offended in the course of the locked thread and want you all to know that I am now 1000% on the side of the "investors" and those who have been screwed by Terrahash.

FYI: I have multiple Xrumer and Scrapebos licences and it just might be time to put them to work.

I am so bloodly angry at this move on the part of  Terrahash that I would not piss on them if they were on fire!

Here is a good way of explaning just where I am now on this matter (Paraphrased from one of my favourite movies!):

"Terrrahash: Who are you exactly? Someone who watched too many action movies as a child and thinks he's John Wayne,Rambo,Lewis Stevens?

LostDutchman :Actually I was kind of partial to Roy Rogers myself.Always liked those sequin shirts.

Terrahash: Do you really think you can stop us Mr.Cowboy?

LostSutchman: Well,Yippie-Ki-Yay MotherFucker! "

I'm in for the long run!

My $10K.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:40:39 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437525.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
LostDutchman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 01:42:17 AM

Yeah, take a look at my reply to the scumbags on that thread.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
chanberg

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:02:49 AM

I am confused dutchman Huh, you have been telling people for months now that terrahash has scammed everyone, i dont understand why you seem so shocked?? also creating a thread to ridicule them? Am i missing something here?

Danny

LostDutchman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 02:09:24 AM

I am confused dutchman Huh, you have been telling people for months now that terrahash has scammed everyone, i dont understand why you seem so shocked?? also creating a thread to ridicule them? Am i missing something here?

Danny

No, not quite.

I wrote that they were broke and that the money was gone.  I was trying to cushion the blow, as it were.

Until they closed and moved the "Official Terrahash" thread I believed they had just goofed up.

I no longer believe that they just goofed up; I think they knew far in advance that they were going to go down, that they continued to accept funding after reaching that  conclusion and that they are robbers and thieves.

Ridicule them?

HAH!

They ridicule themselves and think that now that the scam is in the open, the community is full of idiots.

They have pissed me off for sure and I now encourage anyone with any legal standing in the matter to file what they can against these robbers and thieves but do be careful.

The chance of recovery of any funds is slim, so don't put good money after bad trying to take them down.

There are plenty of people out there who will working at that very thing.

My $.02.

Corporations For Crypto
chanberg

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:16:18 AM

Danny

No, not quite.

I wrote that they were broke and that the money was gone.  I was trying to cushion the blow, as it were.

Until they closed and moved the "Official Terrahash" thread I believed they had just goofed up.

I no longer believe that they just goofed up; I think they knew far in advance that they were going to go down, that they continued to accept funding after reaching that  conclusion and that they are robbers and thieves.

Ridicule them?

HAH!

They ridicule themselves and think that now that the scam is in the open, the community is full of idiots.

They have pissed me off for sure and I now encourage anyone with any legal standing in the matter to file what they can against these robbers and thieves but do be careful.

The chance of recovery of any funds is slim, so don't put good money after bad trying to take them down.

There are plenty of people out there who will working at that very thing.

My $.02.

Ahh I see, fair enough!

I mean Terrahash at this point with the amount of BTC they have could easily pay everyone back 2x over... They are definitely just out to save as much cheese as they can for themselves...

Danny

bankbtc

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:29:27 PM

My case against Terrahash was heard in court this past Monday.  Terrahash failed to show up after being properly served.   The judge asked to see my receipt and asked some questions before awarding me a judgement for $10,000 plus court costs.   The fact that my receipt was denominated in Bitcoin was a non-issue.

atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:49:33 PM

My case against Terrahash was heard in court this past Monday.  Terrahash failed to show up after being properly served.   The judge asked to see my receipt and asked some questions before awarding me a judgement for $10,000 plus court costs.   The fact that my receipt was denominated in Bitcoin was a non-issue.

Very happy to hear that. Congratulations. I look forward to seeing the bastard(s) go down.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
chanberg

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:06:43 PM

My case against Terrahash was heard in court this past Monday.  Terrahash failed to show up after being properly served.   The judge asked to see my receipt and asked some questions before awarding me a judgement for $10,000 plus court costs.   The fact that my receipt was denominated in Bitcoin was a non-issue.

Was 10k the amount you paid TerraHash for hardware?

But seriously, super excited for you

Danny
bankbtc

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:11:38 PM

You really should create a thread for this news.

Done.     See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=443041.new#new
bankbtc

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:25:20 PM

My case against Terrahash was heard in court this past Monday.  Terrahash failed to show up after being properly served.   The judge asked to see my receipt and asked some questions before awarding me a judgement for $10,000 plus court costs.   The fact that my receipt was denominated in Bitcoin was a non-issue.

Was 10k the amount you paid TerraHash for hardware?

But seriously, super excited for you

Danny

Almost.   I paid Terrahash the equivalent of $10,500 in Bitcoin for a fully populated DX Large and power supply.   Santa Clara County Superior Court Small Claims Division allows monetary awards up to a maximum of $10,000.
bankbtc

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:04:36 AM

Very happy to hear that. Congratulations. I look forward to seeing the bastard(s) go down.

Thank you very much.  Justice is going to catch up with Tarandeep Gill.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: