Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Tittiecoin's recent upgrade?
I love Masternodes
I love Proof of Stake
I love the GPU algo
I love all of it.
I love all of it and don't understand it!
I dont understand what changed!

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: == Limitless - VIP = Your VIP Lifestyle and entertainment agency! ==  (Read 250825 times)
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:21:14 PM

It sounds cool and I still hold TTC but the real life use? An island really? I'd like to know more about future plans and how realistic they are
In other words, if I tell my friends about TTC / island / currency they might think I'm on drugs or something

Ok I get it  Cheesy  keep up the good work, I've been holding this coin since it was released. This coin is just as good as the other more "popular" coins. Just not a lot of people have heard of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:30:13 PM

It sounds cool and I still hold TTC but the real life use? An island really? I'd like to know more about future plans and how realistic they are
In other words, if I tell my friends about TTC / island / currency they might think I'm on drugs or something

So I'm invited to the island or what?

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 09:52:37 AM

So I'm invited to the island or what?

Obviously RJX, you are invited for sure.

This market uncertainty will shift the wealth around nicely... Wait for it!

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
Solgoodman

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:50:17 PM

Good afternoon. Dear developers and those who support this coin. My transactions have no confirmation. When will this coin work? If the coin does not work, make timely reports to the public. Please send letters to exchanges where coins are traded with a warning about technical problems. A coin can only be successful with the support of its community, and if there are problems in the transactions about which island in question? Make it working for receipt and sending please. In the meantime, you foul and wasted money.
metallicelmo

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:22:33 PM

Good afternoon. Dear developers and those who support this coin. My transactions have no confirmation. When will this coin work? If the coin does not work, make timely reports to the public. Please send letters to exchanges where coins are traded with a warning about technical problems. A coin can only be successful with the support of its community, and if there are problems in the transactions about which island in question? Make it working for receipt and sending please. In the meantime, you foul and wasted money.
As far as I know this coin works great, wallet always syncs and withdrew a couple of TTC some time ago
Solgoodman

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:00:38 AM

I am a trader and when trying to send coins from the stock exchange to the exchange there are no confirmations you can easily see for yourself. Buy mounts on criptopia and draw a conclusion. You do not get your coins.
Solgoodman

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:14:01 AM

Two stock exchanges are crypto. And everywhere the problem is with the withdrawal of this coin.
Output-transactions do not work.
Please let the community know what is going on, what you are doing, and when the problem is resolved. Or just tell me that this montage corpse
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 12:20:40 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 02:59:34 PM by tittiecoin

Dear Valued Users,

Please understand that I the founder of TittieCoin am a very keen supporter, Trader, Developer and firm believer in the future of digital currency. I have been standing by TittieCoin since it's launch, through all the bad press, through developing this currency through the help of some community members and mostly my own money and time, with help of one of the kindest people I had the pleasure to meet as a result of developing this currency namely Raroun, who put in a massive amount of time and brought TittieCoin back from the brink by implementing Dark Gravity Wave 3 as a difficulty readjustment algorithm when people where trying to deliberately raise the difficulty by throwing masses of hashrate on TTC for 5 minutes ad then removing it in order to bring the currency to a grinding hault. Yes it was first implemented by Dash before anyone calls it out. Through all the negative feedback, through all the hate from rival currencies and through all the scam allegations that followed with launching an altcoin back in the day, through all the personal attacks and even people going as far as trying to damage my reputation publicly to stop our development, I am still here.  

Despite all this, and yes it all sounds like a soppy story but its the outright honest truth, we are all still here and have not once screwed over our community or investors. Not one single person out there can point a finger at our development team and say that we dumped a single coin into them, in actual fact I can tell you hand on heart that a few of our own community members were responsible for dumping into us to an extent that it crippled my ability to move the currency forward and even live a normal life because I dedicated myself to TittieCoin on a full time basis.

With that said, when I see newcomers to crypto posting DM's about how we need to get our act together and then ignorantly posting this candor of fix your network it makes me frustrated to a point where I wonder if crypto will ever find a way out of this lake of ignorance where people out of their own selfish gain expect others to simply fall over their feet when they start taking an inappropriate route to solving an issue they may or may not be facing in actual reality. I am no master of the universe but I have common sense and common sense tell me that if I have a problem and I go to a supermarket or a department store where people are paid to work and I am not happy with the service I get then by default I have every right to make my grievance heard and demand a resolution to my problem, on the other hand, in the event that I stumble across a open source project where developers are investing their own time and money to achieve something that will not only benefit themselves when it comes to past but that their vision when realized also benefit others... I would ask a few questions first try to understand the situation or maybe try to learn more about the industry that I am in before flaunting my ignorance in an open forum.

Now that I have aired my views, I want to make it clear to anyone out there that fits the criteria of my above statement, I know who the investors are within TittieCoin, I also know who deserves to be part of our future plans. I want to make one thing clear right now... TittieCoin is not and will never be centralized, however, due to the limited amount of support we have had over the years we have grown into a very small community of about 5 individuals who all share the same vision... these are the people I work for, not those who buy coins on an exchange and suddenly think they have the right to bounce around issuing orders.

As a result of this ongoing disregard for others, I have decided to take the decision to hardfork TittieCoin as follows.

This post serves as a timestamp that our vision has been digitally signed on the 20th day of July the year 2017.

TittieCoin branding will remain as it is as well as the name, we will not change the logo and the spelling of TittieCoin IE: Tittie is not a misspelling and is purely spelt this way for marketing reasons and dances the line just the way we like it, naughty but classy.

Hard fork to a multilevel reward master node independent blockchain proof of stake system.
New High quality website representing the full vision and outlining the investment opportunity
TittieCoin and TIttie Island business plan with tokens representing shares in Tittie Island
Total Tokens to be set at 21 million.
TittieCoin ICO to be announced

By default all community members who supported TittieCoin development directly will have fast track priority access to our presale where the current TittieCoin in circulation will be swapped for the forked version of TittieCoin on tittiecoin.com (An exclusive rate of exchange will be available to however has supported our development directly and a limited supply of current TTC will be accepted for the swap)

Best Regards,

The TittieCoin Developers

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
Dek52

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:55:13 AM

Dear Valued Users,

Please understand that I the founder of TittieCoin am a very keen supporter, Trader, Developer and firm believer in the future of digital currency. I have been standing by TittieCoin since it's launch, through all the bad press, through developing this currency through the help of some community members and mostly my own money and time, with help of one of the kindest people I had the pleasure to meet as a result of developing this currency namely Raroun, who put in a massive amount of time and brought TittieCoin back from the brink by implementing Dark Gravity Wave 2 as a difficulty readjustment algorithm when people where trying to deliberately raise the difficulty by throwing masses of hashrate on TTC for 5 minutes ad then removing it in order to bring the currency to a grinding hault. Yes it was first implemented by Dash before anyone calls it out. Through all the negative feedback, through all the hate from rival currencies and through all the scam allegations that followed with launching an altcoin back in the day, through all the personal attacks and even people going as far as trying to damage my reputation publicly to stop our development, I am still here.  

Despite all this, and yes it all sounds like a soppy story but its the outright honest truth, we are all still here and have not once screwed over our community or investors. Not one single person out there can point a finger at our development team and say that we dumped a single coin into them, in actual fact I can tell you hand on heart that a few of our own community members were responsible for dumping into us to an extent that it crippled my ability to move the currency forward and even live a normal life because I dedicated myself to TittieCoin on a full time basis.

With that said, when I see newcomers to crypto posting DM's about how we need to get our act together and then ignorantly posting this candor of fix your network it makes me frustrated to a point where I wonder if crypto will ever find a way out of this lake of ignorance where people out of their own selfish gain expect others to simply fall over their feet when they start taking an inappropriate route to solving an issue they may or may not be facing in actual reality. I am no master of the universe but I have common sense and common sense tell me that if I have a problem and I go to a supermarket or a department store where people are paid to work and I am not happy with the service I get then by default I have every right to make my grievance heard and demand a resolution to my problem, on the other hand, in the event that I stumble across a open source project where developers are investing their own time and money to achieve something that will not only benefit themselves when it comes to past but that their vision when realized also benefit others... I would ask a few questions first try to understand the situation or maybe try to learn more about the industry that I am in before flaunting my ignorance in an open forum.

Now that I have aired my views, I want to make it clear to anyone out there that fits the criteria of my above statement, I know who the investors are within TittieCoin, I also know who deserves to be part of our future plans. I want to make one thing clear right now... TittieCoin is not and will never be centralized, however, due to the limited amount of support we have had over the years we have grown into a very small community of about 5 individuals who all share the same vision... these are the people I work for, not those who buy coins on an exchange and suddenly think they have the right to bounce around issuing orders.

As a result of this ongoing disregard for others, I have decided to take the decision to hardfork TittieCoin as follows.

This post serves as a timestamp that our vision has been digitally signed on the 20th day of July the year 2017.

TittieCoin branding will remain as it is as well as the name, we will not change the logo and the spelling of TittieCoin IE: Tittie is not a misspelling and is purely spelt this way for marketing reasons and dances the line just the way we like it, naughty but classy.

Hard fork to a multilevel reward master node independent blockchain proof of stake system.
New High quality website representing the full vision and outlining the investment opportunity
TittieCoin and TIttie Island business plan with tokens representing shares in Tittie Island
Total Tokens to be set at 21 million.
TittieCoin ICO to be announced

By default all community members who supported TittieCoin development directly will have fast track priority access to our presale where the current TittieCoin in circulation will be swapped for the forked version of TittieCoin on tittiecoin.com (An exclusive rate of exchange will be available to however has supported our development directly and a limited supply of current TTC will be accepted for the swap)

Best Regards,

The TittieCoin Developers

I have questions in regards to this. First, enjoy reading the development and changes that are coming to TittieCoin. However, I'm trying to understand what is in store for me. I've been with TittieCoin. First deposits into my tittiecoin wallet was 12/23/2014. And have accumulated every since. How do I trade in my coins for the new token? It looks as if under the new standards I will not have the opportunity. Is this the reason why my wallet has not sync'd since I opened it 3 days ago. Can I get a little feedback on this, thank you
Solgoodman

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:38:35 AM

Dear representatives of TTC. I did not think that an indication of the problems in the network would offend you. As developers of the project I wrote that there is no new block 24 hours and this is a timely signal. You just need to publish the news about fixing problems and that everything works well. Instead, you make a tantrum. Speak about the coin that it will not be decentralized and declare a tight fork. Is not this decentralization if you yourself decided and did not offer users a vote? Your product at the coin store is a kinder surprise)
Solgoodman

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:49:09 AM

The network is already running. We apologize to all users. This is the answer of clever people. We are going to make a fork, people, what do you think about it? And you decide everything yourself without asking anyone. We want 21,000,000 coins, and we'll add more. So do not. And those who do not have success. Good luck. But if the network does not work, I will do your work and publish it)
Dek52

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:04:20 PM

I am going to make this straight forward to give a complete understanding where I am coming from. In the 4th quarter of 2014 I mined with my mining hardware approx. 900 k of tittieCoins. Under the new Tittiecoin proposal of 21 million Tittiecoins I sould receive 0.016 new coin per 1 old coin or a approx 15 K new fork coin. As far as I am concerned I have been a long time supporter and contributor to Tittiecoin.  The development of Tittiecoin was left to the developers the mining was left to the community and that's  what we did. This thing of only letting developers getting first crack at getting the new coins and other are going to be left out is going to turn into a big legal battle and Tittiecoin will not survive. Legally every Tittiecoin produced needs to be satisfied with the new fork coin. Not one coin can be left out.  If 21 million forked coins are available then half should go to POW/POS the other half should be given to the community for swap of old coin, in turn I should receive approx 7500. If it doesn't happen this way then it would appear Tittiecoin is robbing from one entity to satisfy another and the legal battle will start Tittiecoin will get wrapped up in the court system and Tittiecoin will lose. I again suggest you rethink how you are going to do this in keeping Tittiecoin whole. One more thing. I may have not been active in the community.  However, I have been keeping up my holding and have been checking on the progress of Tittiecoin on a monthly bases. After reading this proposal I felt I had to say something and ever community member holding should be saying something as well.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:57:23 PM

Interested in seeing how this ico and coin swap will play out. I'll make a note of this and check back from time to time
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 05:01:06 PM

What? Suddenly there is massive TittieCoin support and lots of "Miners" want to come and cry?

I think the fact that Dick25 wants to have a legal battle makes me feel even more as if I want to show him a massive middle finger! Let me make one thing clear Dick25, people like you are the reason why I will be disrupting this kind of market. You have this narcissistic approach that makes me have no sympathy for you. The same way no one came to our rescue the same way everyone their backs on us when we were pleading with our community to support us with any kind of support even through posting on this thread is the same way I am now going to turn my back on leaches like you.

Take TittieCoin to court, do it! Let the record reflect that this thread is packed full of appeals to our community to support our cause through any means at all, only a few came to step to the plate... about 5. So go do you know what to yourself.

We are not a company, we are not an organization... We are a group of developers who built something that no one wanted to be part of, laughed at as and called us a scam and who knows what all, and now we are going to let you not be part of it... Simple.

DO one!  

.pacman.

Activity: 163
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:20:36 PM

dickie little

nunghokphoo

metallicelmo

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:05:11 PM

Well I like the fact that you are willing to reduce the amount of total coins, but what will the exchange rate be? How much coin do you get in return for one TTC? Any idea when this change will happen?
oleoleolisadebe

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:07:28 PM

hey, my wallet is not syncing at all.. No network connections it says nothing... What is the solution? anyone
crypto-curious

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:55:59 PM

Grin is this for real?
metallicelmo

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:14:49 PM

hey, my wallet is not syncing at all.. No network connections it says nothing... What is the solution? anyone
There should be a list of nodes you can add to a config file, should be here somewhere in this forum
Mogsington

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:39:41 PM

I'm not sure that "interesting" post on hard forking to PoS has helped.
There seems to be 1 remaining full node, and the blockchain has stalled for over 2 days now.
"Circling the plughole?"
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: