Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Tittiecoin's recent upgrade?
I love Masternodes
I love Proof of Stake
I love the GPU algo
I love all of it.
I love all of it and don't understand it!
I dont understand what changed!

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: == Limitless - VIP = Your VIP Lifestyle and entertainment agency! ==  (Read 250825 times)
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:25:25 AM

Nodelist:

addnode=149.210.168.71
addnode=95.180.85.176
addnode=193.29.255.122
addnode=178.62.32.202
addnode=178.62.32.188
addnode=178.62.39.94
addnode=86.1.252.20
addnode=14.202.86.250
addnode=98.154.27.203
addnode=85.24.169.215
addnode=5.196.82.175
addnode=5.135.65.24
addnode=72.241.236.178
addnode=108.67.153.4
addnode=37.193.247.98
addnode=72.239.151.23
addnode=31.153.11.43
addnode=23.252.121.182
addnode=50.179.63.80
addnode=24.206.71.10
addnode=193.242.159.253
addnode=37.187.179.237
addnode=107.170.22.239
addnode=72.160.232.57
addnode=94.6.186.40
addnode=50.197.11.193
addnode=149.210.168.71
addnode=95.180.85.176
addnode=193.29.255.122
addnode=149.210.168.71
addnode=95.180.85.176
addnode=193.29.255.122
addnode=178.62.32.202
addnode=178.62.32.188
addnode=178.62.39.94

Do you know anything tittiecoin is doing behind the scenes? Haven't been an update here in a while is it consider a dead coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:24:38 PM

Nodelist:

Do you know anything tittiecoin is doing behind the scenes? Haven't been an update here in a while is it consider a dead coin?
Well my wallet still syncs fine, just tested it. But other than that there doesn't seem to be any news.
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:12:21 PM

Nodelist:

Well my wallet still syncs fine, just tested it. But other than that there doesn't seem to be any news.

That's a good thing ttc is always silent then when alts start going up the ttc team comes in and start announcing been silent here since last alt wave
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:38:45 PM

is anyone having good connections to the network? I only have 2 active connections
flushimpatience

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:54:10 AM

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:32:57 PM

We are very pleased with the interest in TittieCoin and will have an update out very soon.

The decision has been taken to not hard fork TTC, as of now TTC value is up 250% trading on Cryptopia at 7 satoshi, we are about to see our baby grow up.

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
Volodymyr1990

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:08:15 AM

We are very pleased with the interest in TittieCoin and will have an update out very soon.

The decision has been taken to not hard fork TTC, as of now TTC value is up 250% trading on Cryptopia at 7 satoshi, we are about to see our baby grow up.

Why does not YoBit withdraw funds?
MekoraGuy

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:24:09 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 12:44:29 PM by MekoraGuy

TTC appeared in voting for adding to c-cex.com exchange!
You can cast a free vote if you have at least 0.1 BTC balance there.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:26:24 PM

That's great, the top spot has over 6BTC in votes, $90,000 to list a currency is robbery considering exchanges make a killing from fees.

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
MekoraGuy

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:43:27 PM

That's great, the top spot has over 6BTC in votes, $90,000 to list a currency is robbery considering exchanges make a killing from fees.
Yeah, paying makes no sense, but I saw many coins with ~1k free votes and thought that community can vote.
But after looking into them closely it seems that none of them has a community, so they must be affiliated with c-cex in some way.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:17:28 PM

Yeah, paying makes no sense, but I saw many coins with ~1k free votes and thought that community can vote.
But after looking into them closely it seems that none of them has a community, so they must be affiliated with c-cex in some way.

More than likely C-CEX is doing so...

The issue is that as soon as there is no updates from the Dev, the community comes runing with pitch forks but when you call on the community to step to the plate they are all too busy pollishing thier pitch forks for the next time the Dev makes no contact....

xEisen

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:17:09 PM

The issue is that as soon as there is no updates from the Dev, the community comes runing with pitch forks but when you call on the community to step to the plate they are all too busy pollishing thier pitch forks for the next time the Dev makes no contact....

Cheesy that's a funny way of putting it lmao. I feel like you need to do some bounties to get this coins name out there. Maybe signature bounties or something. I think if the popularity increased along with you being activate and developing the coin further that could bring tits to more exchanges and bring the value up.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:54:07 PM

Cheesy that's a funny way of putting it lmao. I feel like you need to do some bounties to get this coins name out there. Maybe signature bounties or something. I think if the popularity increased along with you being activate and developing the coin further that could bring tits to more exchanges and bring the value up.

That's just the thing... This currency was created in 2014 if I was to develop TTC and fund bounties I would once again spend all my time and money on TTC while slowly growing broke while the community reaps the benifits. Developers of currencies back then did not have the amazing benifits of ICO's like these days and more often than not developers like myself were exploited by communites, demanding work, dumping into developers and a whole host of problems with nothing going to the developers.

We have only just started to see mindful people showing interest in TittieCoin, in opposed to posting here becaue of their own ignorance to the inner workings of developing a currency and the running/network movement of one. I am more than happy to put in extra time and effort as long as the developers are rewarded. We no longer hold a premine as majority of the Tittiecoin that was distributed back then has ether been lost in exchanges that went down such as CryptoRush, Cryptsy and a few more along the way or were deleted by users who wanted to free up space on hard disks not releasing that one day BTC would be $19k and that deleting Tittiecoin was a mistake.

We are one of the first 100 altcoins to ever be created, cloned from Litecoin and later fitted with a Dark Gravity Wave 3 difficulty adjustment upgrade TittieCoin is not a shitcoin, poeple have just not noticed yet.

xEisen

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:07:22 PM

That's just the thing... This currency was created in 2014 if I was to develop TTC and fund bounties I would once again spend all my time and money on TTC while slowly growing broke while the community reaps the benifits. Developers of currencies back then did not have the amazing benifits of ICO's like these days and more often than not developers like myself were exploited by communites, demanding work, dumping into developers and a whole host of problems with nothing going to the developers.

We have only just started to see mindful people showing interest in TittieCoin, in opposed to posting here becaue of their own ignorance to the inner workings of developing a currency and the running/network movement of one. I am more than happy to put in extra time and effort as long as the developers are rewarded. We no longer hold a premine as majority of the Tittiecoin that was distributed back then has ether been lost in exchanges that went down such as CryptoRush, Cryptsy and a few more along the way or were deleted by users who wanted to free up space on hard disks not releasing that one day BTC would be $19k and that deleting Tittiecoin was a mistake.

We are one of the first 100 altcoins to ever be created, cloned from Litecoin and later fitted with a Dark Gravity Wave 3 difficulty adjustment upgrade TittieCoin is not a shitcoin, poeple have just not noticed yet.

There has to be some way to bring more attention to this coin then...You show more activity then a lot of developers show especially considering how old the project is. The name is just too awesome to let go to waste. Some ideas have to be brainstormed so you don't have to go broke while also promoting the project.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:44:00 PM

There has to be some way to bring more attention to this coin then...You show more activity then a lot of developers show especially considering how old the project is. The name is just too awesome to let go to waste. Some ideas have to be brainstormed so you don't have to go broke while also promoting the project.

TittieCoin is my baby, I will never let it go to waste. The only hurdle is community support and always has been, I am here to make sure it gets it's moment of glory and whoever want's to come along for the ride is most welcome.

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:45:30 PM

is anyone having good connections to the network? I only have 2 active connections

That is becuase your Firwall is blocking connections, you will need to open the ports.

I have 12 connections on my desktop clinet.

dplax00

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

TittieCoin is my baby, I will never let it go to waste. The only hurdle is community support and always has been, I am here to make sure it gets it's moment of glory and whoever want's to come along for the ride is most welcome.

I want to come along for the ride!

But my coins are stuck on yobit, the wallet has been under maintenance and I wanted to transfer them out, I don't trust them staying on that site.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:43:33 PM

Why does not YoBit withdraw funds?

But my coins are stuck on yobit, the wallet has been under maintenance and I wanted to transfer them out, I don't trust them staying on that site.

I have already sent an email to Yobit Support, will follow up here as soon as they get back to me. if I do not hear back by tomorrow I will find an alternative means of making contact.

prathap231

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:04:04 AM

Even my coins are struck on yobit. Wallet is in maintanace...hello admin, do you have any update on this??
Pumperdumper

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:49:25 PM

I got you dawg - gonna buy some Titties on Cryptopia.

By the way, not sure if you looked into this, but why not create some partnerships with tittie bars around the country? They make good money and it's almost always in cash - so they usually need a way to move it. Slapping on atomic swaps once it's been perfected - you'd be able to create a wallet exchange from Tittie coins to anything else?

Not a developer so might be way out of the box on that one.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: