Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Tittiecoin's recent upgrade?
I love Masternodes
I love Proof of Stake
I love the GPU algo
I love all of it.
I love all of it and don't understand it!
I dont understand what changed!

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: == Limitless - VIP = Your VIP Lifestyle and entertainment agency! ==  (Read 250828 times)
anneke2001

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

What was the recent upgrade, I missed it.  If it still works on linux I will check this out again.   Im pretty amazed this is still going out of all the coins, that is quite surprising no offence intended

The recent upgrade where you can find the Linux wallet and others, completely with bootstrap:
https://github.com/tittiecoin/tittiecoin/releases/latest
An airdrop has passed by, too Smiley
Tittiecoin was added to a new exchanger: Crex24.
And a day ago, Tittiecoin was added to Cheddur.

If you need the Tittiecoin explorer, the subdomain works, just not the main website.
The dev is relaxing somewhere I think, everyone needs holidays. Wink
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cinnamoon

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

Wallet #3 was sold, 48M coins, worth about only 2.4 btcs,  & a quarter million 24h trading volume was happening this month.
But quarter of a Million isnt enough I think for risks to get chained in prison for blockchain frauding of people... Or have a good life
Hope the dev still there and didnt loose hope, project is very promising Smiley  with community strong together we meet in some years on an Island!!🤘

We need a crpyto rich to donate the island BTC
goodasj9z98128

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

I want to have nore information. Back in day its good to see so much new activity on the coin. With the android app new website payment api gateway and the vast amounts of new updates this coin is rising quickly.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

What happens to the coin, is she still alive?

tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:46:34 PM

I want to have nore information. Back in day its good to see so much new activity on the coin. With the android app new website payment api gateway and the vast amounts of new updates this coin is rising quickly.

We will have updates soon enough! Fell free to DM me...

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

For anyone that was not aware TTC is out of Maintenance on yobit!

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

As you are all aware there has been talk of a fork for some time now, we have finally come to decision.
I can confirm that a TittieCoin fork is in process and will be released in due course.
Please do not act on anything just yet, the community will be made well aware before anything changes.
Features that will be available in our future release includes:
  • Privacy
  • Staking
  • Masternodes
  • Obfuscation
  • Coin Control

We will be reaching out to exchanges to inform them of the update, nothing will be rolled out until all exchanges have come back with a satisfactory update.

We will release an updated Roadmap to cover the changes, updates, progress and next steps within by the weekend.

Please keep checking back here or visit us on one of our community platforms listed below.

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/57bcjwB

Telegram: https://t.me/TittieCoin_Official

AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Thats awesome news and will be rewarded! I put some miners on it! great !! Smiley
we meet at tittie island!  Wink Cheesy Cheesy
MVT_Freedom

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

Awesome developments
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

Ttc back and pushing good to see project still alive can't wait to see the roadmap!
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

ATTENTION: This is an urgent announcement to all TittieCoin holders. Today 12 August 2018 at around 23:00 GMT our development team will launch a new version of TittieCoin core.
In essence this will be a hard fork to an upgraded source code with MasterNode support, Staking and Privacy features. There will be a coin swap at a ratio of 1:1 as a result we will be contacting exchanges to inform them of our updated Source code. Although we have a great relationship with listed exchanges and are confident they will carry out the swap, this process could take longer than anyone might want to wait resulting in users not having access to their new coins.

everyone As such we will be conducting swaps both on and off exchanges, the only authorized off exchange location to swap TittieCoin – TTC is on https://tittiecoin.com/ via our live chat support service that will be online 24/7 to assist our community with swaps. The process will be very easy and anyone can do it.
we encourage everyone who might not want their coins locked in an exchange due to withdrawal suspension to withdraw their coins immediately. If you do not have a wallet please download the latest version form https://tittiecoin.com/ NOW and withdraw your TTC from the exchange to the TTC wallet.

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

for this swap I use my curent wallet.dat just with the new wallet? or is there anything else to do?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:20:05 PM
Merited by meyer (1)

for this swap I use my curent wallet.dat just with the new wallet? or is there anything else to do?
No this is a hard fork meaning it will be an entirely new coin build on PIVX source.

Here is what you do:
1.) Transfer your TTC from the exchange to your personal wallet.

2.) Once we release the upgrade you download the new wallet

3.) You will now have two TittieCoin wallets, 1 old and 1 new.

4.) Once you are ready to do the swap, contact the Dev team through Tittiecoin.com chat

5.) We will give you a unique wallet address to send your old TTC to

6.) You will then provide us with the transaction ID of your transfer for us to keep on record.

7.) Once we receive 1 confirmation, we will then ask you for your new wallet address.

8.) We then send you the exact balance to your new TTC wallet linked to the new address you sent us.

5.) Your swap is now complete!!!!

With the new wallet and the new TTC you have in your wallet you will be able run a Masternode and stake when we get to POS phase.

The reason we encourage users to transfer off exchanges is only due to the time it will take for exchanges to action the swap and cause users to miss out on having masternodes ready.

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

No this is a hard fork meaning it will be an entirely new coin build on PIVX source.

Here is what you do:

4.) Once you are ready to do the swap, contact the Dev team through Tittiecoin.com chat

6.) You will then provide us with the transaction ID of your transfer for us to keep on record.

7.) Once we receive 1 confirmation, we will then ask you for your new wallet address.

8.) We then send you the exact balance to your new TTC wallet linked to the new address you sent us.

With the new wallet and the new TTC you have in your wallet you will be able run a Masternode and stake when we get to POS phase.

The reason we encourage users to transfer off exchanges is only due to the time it will take for exchanges to action the swap and cause users to miss out on having masternodes ready.

sounds great!  THX for this easy to follow guide...will do so soon :-)

EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:04:51 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 12:12:31 PM by tittiecoin

Please be advised that we are rescheduling the wallet release to mid day Monday13th August 2018.
We want to make sure everyone understands what will be changing and what they need to do to make the swap quick and easy.

Best Regards.

The TittieCoin and Tittie island Developers

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

TittieCoin v2.0 will go live in 10 minutes!

Do not miss the chance to CPU mine while the difficulty is still low!

https://tittiecoin.com

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:46:42 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 04:08:16 AM by TimC

Here is what you do:

My old TTC coins have been swapped out to the new TTC chain. Now getting ready to setup a master node and have it ready for when those rewards start to pay out. Thanks

Edit: My TTC master node is up and running.

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:16:11 AM

Here is what you do:

My old TTC coins have been swapped out to the new TTC chain. Now getting ready to setup a master node and have it ready for when those rewards start to pay out. Thanks

Edit: My TTC master node is up and running.

Awesome!

Well done for being ahead of the pack Tim! I hope your Swap was a pleasant experience.

Best regards

The TittieCoin Developers

kreatoralex

Activity: 1257

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:54:54 AM

Maybe I'm late, I can not delete a order on cryptopia

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:20:37 AM

Maybe I'm late, I can not delete a order on cryptopia

Can you verify that you have tried other coins? Or is this limited to Tittiecoin?

We have reached out to Cryptopia with no response as yet since its not been that long ago that we contacted them.

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: