Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Tittiecoin's recent upgrade?
I love Masternodes
I love Proof of Stake
I love the GPU algo
I love all of it.
I love all of it and don't understand it!
I dont understand what changed!

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: == Limitless - VIP = Your VIP Lifestyle and entertainment agency! ==  (Read 250828 times)
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

i have some coins on  Cryptopia, TittieCoin(TTC) but for now wallet is locked, so is it scam already ?

If you read the message on Crpyptopia you will see there is an update pending. Also, Cryptopia had some kind of attack on a number of the coins they hold that caused the wallets to be locked. The email Cryptopia sent points to the TTC wallet being opened on the 20th December so there is nothing you need to worry.

We have been here since 2014, 5 years is a long time for a dev team to still be around so you have no need to worry about scams here.

Thank you for your support and feel free to go to https://tittiecoin.com should you need to chat with one of our Live Chat representatives.

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

The new TittieCoin - TIT website is now live!

We are very happy with the user feedback and excited to release the next set of updates to the user area.

https://tittiecoin.com

quite a nice website I do however find the lack of breasts surprising (and a little disapointing Grin)

Don't be too disappointed. we've got you covered! join our Discord and go to our NSFW over 18 channel Wink
https://discord.gg/57bcjwB

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:29:01 AM

Dear TittieCoin TIT Community,

We had a conversion with one of the Cryptopia’s Dscord moderators who explained that the email sent to their TTC customers who also happen to be our community was a generic email sent out to serval different altcoin markets at once on that day. It appears that TittieCoin TIT has jumped the transition curve at the best time in the history of altcoins.

There's a group in existence right now who are targeting Proof of Work coins such as the old Proof of Work versions of TittieCon TTC and Titcoin TIT to exploit them by means of a 51% attack. A 51% is an exploit carried out in order to facilitate a double spend on a network. The attacker rents or owns the equivalent of or more than 51% of the altcoins total network hashrate. Once the attacker has obtained this advantage, the attacker is able to trick the network into thinking that the attacker's chain is the main chain and this is where the attacker can take advantage of the 51% attack power to spend currency that has already been spent, this is known as a double spend.

This brings me back to where we are in the evolutionary lifecycle of cryptocurrencies and why its important to understand that TitCoin holders are at an advantage due to the TittieCoin acquisition that now makes the TittieCoin Developers the Official developers of TitCoin. We have taken the decision to drop the old exploitable version of TItCoin using the sha256 POW algorithm in favour or TittieCoin TIT that is not susceptible to this exploit.

We have always said that it is the choice of the TItCoin holder to swap or not to swap. However, bear in mind that as the Offical Developers of TitCoin we have taken the strategic decision to merge TittieCoin and TitCoin into a superior code base and the merge for TitCoin holders is facilitated by means of a coin swap from the old vulnerable version of TitCoin to the new future ready version TittieCoin TIT 2.1.
We are very excited about the future of TittieCoin TIT and welcome all TitCoin holders with a warm welcome to work with us to take TittieCoin TIT where most people did not expect us to be or go. It’s important to take note that despite our intentions to move TitCoin forward there are individuals out there that have no intention to take the communities best interest at heart and will attempt to hinder progress for their own personal gain, lack of intellect and short-sighted ignorance.

lastly, I would like to extend a big Thank You to the 95% of the TitCoin community who saw that we are here to take their TIT holdings to its next level of the cryptocurrency evolutionary cycle. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you all on Tittie island, home of the digital currency evolution, for one of the industry’s biggest every crypto community get-togethers. TittieCoin is and will be the mother’s milk (Pun intended) of the inevitable digital currency future and Tittie island we are moving towards.

Yours in evolution,

The TittieCoin TIT developers
https://tittiecoin.com

justsimpleminer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

Dear Cryptopian,

You are receiving this email because we recognise you as a holder of TittieCoin (TTC).

TittieCoin (TTC) has suffered from a 51% attack. We will be enabling withdrawals from 02:00:00 AM (UTC) on 20 December 2018 in order for users to reclaim their funds. Withdrawals will operate on a first-in, first-served basis, meaning users who withdraw later may not be able to do so. If you do not take action, you risk losing your funds.

Due to a coin swap that occurred during the time TTC was in maintenance, users should contact the TTC team for assistance with locating a compatible wallet to withdraw TTC funds to.

Please refer to our Help Centre article for more information on 51% attacks. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.

Kind regards,
The Cryptopia Team

So in what wallet sould we withdraw TTC on 20 of decebmer ?
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

Hello Community,

All users with the old version of TittieCoin TTC on Cryptopia will be able to withdraw on 20th December.

On the day of the 20th you will need to go to do the following:
Go to TittieCoin.com and start a chat with one of our live chat support team.

You will be able to withdraw directly from Cryptopia to a swap address that will be given to you by live chat support to make everything faster.
All users who swap will send coins directly from Cryptopia exchange to the address provided by the live chat agent.

If you do not have access to a PC:

Your coins can be added to your user account on https://TittieCoin.com, register now so you are ready!

If you do have a PC:
You can supply your TittieCoin TIT v2.1 wallet address to the live chat agent who will then send you the same amount of TittieCoin TIT to the new version wallet.
You can find the new TittieCoin TIT v2.1 wallet here: https://tittiecoin.com/wallet

Note the time Cryptopia wallets will open on Thursday 20th December as they are located in New Zealand
GMT-5 EST = Eastern Standard Time (USA & Canada) 9pm 19th December
GMT-6 CST = Central Standard Time (USA & Canada) 8pm 19th December
GMT-8 PST = Pacific Standard Time (USA & Canada) 6pm 19th December
GMT +2 EET = Eastern European Time 4am 20th December
GMT +1 CET = Central European Time 3am 20th December

NB: WE WILL NOT SWAP OLD TTC HELD ON LOCAL PC or Mac WALLETS
We will only take coins sent directly from Cryptopia exchange, a verification process will be in place on the day.

Thank you for your support,

Regards,

The TittieCoin TIT Developers

Vietnguyen83

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

Dear Cryptopian,

You are receiving this email because we recognise you as a holder of TittieCoin (TTC).

TittieCoin (TTC) has suffered from a 51% attack. We will be enabling withdrawals from 02:00:00 AM (UTC) on 20 December 2018 in order for users to reclaim their funds. Withdrawals will operate on a first-in, first-served basis, meaning users who withdraw later may not be able to do so. If you do not take action, you risk losing your funds.

Due to a coin swap that occurred during the time TTC was in maintenance, users should contact the TTC team for assistance with locating a compatible wallet to withdraw TTC funds to.

Please refer to our Help Centre article for more information on 51% attacks. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.

Kind regards,
The Cryptopia Team

So in what wallet sould we withdraw TTC on 20 of decebmer ?
You need to talk directly with the supporter on the tittiecoin.com home page, they will give you a wallet address. You will withdraw coins from Cryptopia to the wallet address they gave you, coins will be added to your account.
RobbieRich

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:56:58 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 07:09:09 PM by RobbieRich

Good to hear guys and dolls !
Wallet not syncing ! And until when is the swap ?
And where do i leave my coins on tittie.com ?
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

Good to hear guys and dolls !
Wallet not syncing ! And until when is the swap ?
And where do i leave my coins on tittie.com ?

Sorry that you are facing issues getting your wallet Syncing, please go to Tittiecoin.com where we have a live chat support team ready to assist you.

gEMx

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

what is swap ratio. what is available exchanges for old ttc if we dont want to swap
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:27:49 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 10:39:36 PM by CryptoCracker

Wow!!!  Tittie coin is the best. I can't believe my coins could be swapped within some minutes. This is great. Not only that my coins were swapped. 20k extra was added to my coin. I'm so happy. I will continue to support tit coin. Thanks to LUCY, she's been so wonderful..... I love you and I love tit coin.

ok, I can't top that for excitement, but I have been super happy with the Tittie coin swap and support. Also really like the project, the tech seems really good- super fast transactions, low fees,  and private and cool website. This could be (is) a real cool project, with tittie island (sign me up please) and the right kind of media attention...like in Maxim magazine or Vice can really take off....of course, I m getting ahead of myself..... but just wanted to say also love the project and am super happy to be a part of it...as a proud Tittie coin holder of course  Cool Wink Cool
Davidbike1

Activity: 135
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

Hi, I would like to share my experience with the TittieCoin group for giving me instructions that I can comprehend in regards to the process of withdrawing from Cryptopia and the coinswap. And especially to Lucy for doing a fantastic job successfully performing the coinswap and being there for when I withdrew my coins from Cryptopia.  Thank you!
gEMx

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:24:02 AM

got my ttc swapped to tit but they are stuck on the site with no exchanges to take them to. hopefully soon we can trade them somewhere
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 12:40:18 AM

Great news!

We are now live on https://www.bituniverse.org/ with over 1 Million users on both iOS & Android!

All the latest TittieCoin TIT updates and news will now be directly available on https://www.bituniverse.org !

Follow us on Link and you’ll never miss out.

prurient

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:10:33 PM

got my ttc swapped to tit but they are stuck on the site with no exchanges to take them to. hopefully soon we can trade them somewhere

All users are given the option to send their coins to their desktop wallet or hold them online, users can have coins sent to desktop wallets even after they are in online accounts.

Thank you

Lucy

TittieCoin Support
g1itch

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:19:13 AM

All chats at https://tittiecoin.com/ are offline. Any chance to withdraw TTC from cryptopia?

fernan

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:29:41 PM

Where can I find masternode manual for TittieCoin ?
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 08:45:55 PM

All chats at https://tittiecoin.com/ are offline. Any chance to withdraw TTC from cryptopia?

Hi g1itch,

Sorry that you were not able to get in touch with our live support team, please see our update.

Live chat is now back online, we have upgraded to offer live hours for our user's convenience.

Monday to Friday from 12 pm to 12 am
Saturday & Sunday 2 pm to 12 am

Thank you for choosing TittieCoin - TIT

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 09:13:13 PM

Hi fernan,

We will post an update later with a revised version of the masternode setup guide.

CryptoCracker

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:38:47 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 04:19:19 PM by CryptoCracker

Hi fernan,

We will post an update later with a revised version of the masternode setup guide.

Who can run a masternode? Also how long will yobit swap be open for? And if you swap TTC for TittieCoin, is the TTC trashed or is it again resold on Yobit? I assume it is a swap, meaning those coins are taken off the market. Is that correct. Just wondering when the swap stops 
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 01:23:28 AM

Hi fernan,

Who can run a masternode? Also how long will yobit swap be open for? And if you swap TTC for TittieCoin, is the TTC trashed or is it again resold on Yobit? I assume it is a swap, meaning those coins are taken off the market. Is that correct. Just wondering because until the swap stops won't TiT price reflect TTC price?

Hi CryptoCracker,

Anyone with 4 million TittieCoin - TIT can run a masternode.

We haven't had many Yobit swaps but the coins are taken off the market, the 2BTC sell order on Yobit also has us baffled since those coins could be swapped and used for staking rather than sitting there in that sell order. We have a change pending on all our partner sites that offer price info for when CREX24 opens the wallet, when that happens we immediately suspend Yobit swaps, as I mentioned before we do not get many Yobit swaps or at least not enough to affect the price. If we did noice unusual activity we would immediately stop Yobit swaps.

I hope that helps and thank you for your valid concern.

TittieCoin Support

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: