Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:25:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Havent been refunded transactions when failed  (Read 431 times)
andrewmo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:36:03 AM

I recently purchased Bitcoins and transferred them to Multibit. When I went to then transfer them to CEX.Io, it then said something like pending on Multibit. I then click the link to blockchain and it says something like invalid. So i go back to Multibit and CEX.io to see if my balance has been sent to either one, and it was not.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:45:41 AM

I recently purchased Bitcoins and transferred them to Multibit. When I went to then transfer them to CEX.Io, it then said something like pending on Multibit. I then click the link to blockchain and it says something like invalid. So i go back to Multibit and CEX.io to see if my balance has been sent to either one, and it was not.

How long ago was this? Did you pay a fee?
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:11:13 AM

Check you address on blockchain.info, and see if you can find the the tx.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:24:31 AM

I had that with electrum yesterday. Said pending for an hour or so ..... must have been some cheese in the network or something. Longest 3-confirmation time I have ever waited for, and yes, I did pay the normal fee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: