Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchange will QuarkChain be listed on?  (Read 137 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

What exchange and when!
Great project but just read the coin has security issues!
hasimkamal

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

It will be announced in their website and other sites when it will be listed in any exchanges. Until any announcement it can't be said.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

Normally coins list on "low quality" exchanges first like HitBTC or Cryptopia. These exchanges are either free to list on or have low listing fees. However they also have low volume.

The bigger, better exchanges normally wait until a coin has proven itself before they list. This is when the price increase will come though. And I think QuarkChain will do very well Smiley

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
lyla rose

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:37:17 PM

Quarkchain is a block chain system which is like crypto market but they are telling that they can processes almost One million chain transactions in a day they are also using good scalability also so they are telling it will helpful & user friendly for customers and the users of crypto system
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

There are many like coinGecko,cryptostate etc. Do study them properly and choose one.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

Quarkchain is a potential coin but i think their performance is not good in recent times. That’s why investors are feeling afraid for this situation. So they need some improvement for hold these customers.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

QuarkChain is cool man. people are talking about it in a good way, but the main con is people are not so happy about it's security and stuff.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:07:41 AM

Normally coins list on "low quality" exchanges first like HitBTC or Cryptopia. These exchanges are either free to list on or have low listing fees. However they also have low volume.

The bigger, better exchanges normally wait until a coin has proven itself before they list. This is when the price increase will come though. And I think QuarkChain will do very well Smiley
I agree about that. until the project will have released its MVP or testnet and it will never be accepted to be listed on the majorcrypto exchange site.
I believe the developer will try to look at cheap exchange site just like hitbtc, kucoin and gate.io.
But any speculate about exchange site is having a little accuracy.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
bryancowart69

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

It is difficult to say actually. We have to wait for the day it will be launched. I'm not sure about the news. You can search it on google anyway. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cool Shocked
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:11:33 PM

Quarkchain is a potential coin but i think their performance is not good in recent times. That’s why investors are feeling afraid for this situation. So they need some improvement for hold these customers.
Quarkchain has nearly 10 times the ICO price and is currently listed on Binance. I think this will be a great boost for Quakchain in the near future because of the attractiveness it brings market is huge. Those who have not bought Quarkchain at the ICO stage can buy it on Binance.
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

Actually it depends highly on their policy. They would be listed on non-famous exchange at first. But since they have quality issue, they will take time to be listed even something unpredictable may happen. However hope for the best.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

Quarkchain already got listed on Binance and it is doing 13x as at the point of writing this.
Getting the foresight to pick these kind of projects and having the tenacity to participate in its private/crowdsale is very important.
Projects doing 13x upon exchange launch during these bearing season are very scarce.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:58:30 PM

Quarkchain already got listed on Binance and it is doing 13x as at the point of writing this.
Getting the foresight to pick these kind of projects and having the tenacity to participate in its private/crowdsale is very important.
Projects doing 13x upon exchange launch during these bearing season are very scarce.
that's right! big pump yesterday, investor got a huge profit! but y'll must know about QKC circulating supply schedule you can check it here https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004471832-Binance-To-Open-Trading-For-QuarkChain-QKC-and-Risk-Warning . always read the update from developer guys
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

As I know, it is already on Kucoin, and after a little delay, on Binance, and others will also come. And can be traded in IDEX as well.

ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

He's already at Idex, Kucoin and Binance. Such projects always get to top 5 exchanges very fast. Sad for me that i missed him.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

Well it's good to know that they have listed on kucoin and bianance and currently the coin is doing over 15x from the ico price. That's a great one and solid project, couldn't get into the ico because it finished within secs.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:24:57 AM

Maybe this coin has many problems I found out: Maybe the developers are full of shit!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: