Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][BITCONNEXT] EARN UP TO 20% MONTHLY WITH BITCONNEXT INVESTMENT PLATFORM  (Read 974 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yokxashor (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

The total supply is still a little bit, but it is worth a try, it seems the project is quite promising, I want to see its development for the next few days

Thank you for positive reply. The total supply is only 50 000 000,  because we are not planing to have our own internal exchange. BCC2 tokens will be tradeable on public exchanges (We have a pre-agreement with HITBTC and LIVECOIN.)

The total supply is low, because if people will start to invest, the price will skyrocket on exchanges. That is the only reason I guess.

You got a point. all that investing/Lending platform tokens are skyrocketing after listing on exchanges, but finally all of them are crashing. You can make a huge profits by buying cheap and selling early for X10 or even more. But the people who will invest on later stages will loose all money. That's how crypto lending works.

Only HYIP based lending platforms are crashing, because they are paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Our platform is generating profits via real arbitrage trading.  It is clearly stated in our whitepaper.

Dude, even if you are generating profits by using arbitrage trading platform, people will still not understand that. Because only 5 % of potential investors know what is arbitrage trading. Also most of them do not care about lending. All they want is to buy your tokens cheap and sell high. They learned a good lesson from bitconnect and regalcoin. The price of the first one went from 0.1 USD to almost 500 USD and the second one from 1 USD to 80 USD. But finally both of them crashed. So my point is, that if someone will invest he has to sell it quickly and quit. 

Well, that's the investors choice. They can invest bought tokens or sell them if the price will rise. Holding is an option too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
foppertc

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

I couldn't find the answer to one question, what will be the price of BCC2 in the ICO process, will there be discounts?
yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

I couldn't find the answer to one question, what will be the price of BCC2 in the ICO process, will there be discounts?

The price during ICO will be 1 BCC2 = 0.0001 ETH. As previous posters mentioned after listing on exchanges the price can reach X10 or even more. And yes, there will be bonus for first 100 investors 50 % (We will make the announcement later)
Coinyspace.bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

The price during ICO will be 1 BCC2 = 0.0001 ETH. As previous posters mentioned after listing on exchanges the price can reach X10 or even more. And yes, there will be bonus for first 100 investors 50 % (We will make the announcement later)

Well, after listing on stock exchanges the price can grow to any value. A person is probably interested in the price difference at various stages of the ICO

yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

Well, after listing on stock exchanges the price can grow to any value. A person is probably interested in the price difference at various stages of the ICO

We will make an announcement about ICO prices and bonuses probably tomorrow.   
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

this is a lending program, which we can enjoy passive income, but lately I see a lot of lending projects are not in accordance with the agreement and even some are blurred, so the lending project has been kept away from investors, I hope that this BITCONNEXT project can keep his promise to his members, and I hope that it is not like other lending projects
yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

this is a lending program, which we can enjoy passive income, but lately I see a lot of lending projects are not in accordance with the agreement and even some are blurred, so the lending project has been kept away from investors, I hope that this BITCONNEXT project can keep his promise to his members, and I hope that it is not like other lending projects

Thank you for your positive reply. We appreciate it. As mentioned, unlike other crypto lending platforms, that are HYIP/PONZI schemes, our platform is based on real arbitrage trading, which is the best and only one, successful financial instrument, for investments hedging.  Because of large amount of crypto exchanges, our arbitrage trading platform can generate up to 2.5 % daily profits. All investments are insured via arbitrage hedging. For more details please read our whitepaper or if you have any additional questions, feel free to post them here.
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

I think the price of the token is quite acceptable. I have to think faster, consider participation as an investor. Do you consider bonuses for all other investors who do not get to the top 100?

nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

BCC2 tokens themselves are quite cheap, the price of the ICO will be equal to 0.0001 ETH for a single token. I believe that after listing on cryptocurrency exchanges, BCC2 will give a big profit.
tyo dreamer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:42:02 PM

great project and profitable for investors. hopefully for a smooth progress and many investors will be interested to invest in this project.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

The project is really interesting. It looks promising. What is impressive is that this project is designed for a large target audience (and will be in demand), which can not be said about many other crypto-currency projects.
yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

While the ICO ecosystem may be a multi-billion dollar industry, it’s also largely unregulated. Only China and SEC in USA banned ICO's. EU is to follow.

Many countries are pursuing changes to their regulatory policies to codify adherence to anti-money laundering/know your customer (AML/KYC) practices into law for ICOs and require additional oversight, such as registrations and disclosure statements. Additionally, if the ICO relates to property transfers or to fiat currencies, these ICOs, in fact, may be dealing with securities. This has implications for taxation and securities integrity.
Riha

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:04:16 AM

While the ICO ecosystem may be a multi-billion dollar industry, it’s also largely unregulated. Only China and SEC in USA banned ICO's. EU is to follow.

I do not agree with you. And where did you see that they banned ICO's? In any case, I think this is wrong. We need to develop the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, there are many projects and ideas that need to be realized.

oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

there are so many who promote about BITCONNEXT, I am more and more convinced of the better progress of this project in the future

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

Now there is a lot of information that the crypto currency will again take off in price. Therefore, similar projects will certainly be shot. I think it's time to invest.

yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:20:39 AM

Now there is a lot of information that the crypto currency will again take off in price. Therefore, similar projects will certainly be shot. I think it's time to invest.

Traders are manipulating the price of Bitcoin and other digital currencies and making huge profits. We all know about that. US justice department has opened a criminal probe about that. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-24/bitcoin-manipulation-is-said-to-be-focus-of-u-s-criminal-probe
thedarkk

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

This platform seems to be very lucrative... All of the questions I wanted to ask have expired after having read your presentation and whitepaper! Thanks for the easy to understand info and answers-in-advance Wink
Riha

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

This platform seems to be very lucrative... All of the questions I wanted to ask have expired after having read your presentation and whitepaper! Thanks for the easy to understand info and answers-in-advance Wink

But still there must be some issues. Now is such a time that it's difficult to understand whether the price of a cryptocurrency will increase. Forecasts are not disappointing. I wonder whether the deposit rate will be somehow kept.

yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

But still there must be some issues. Now is such a time that it's difficult to understand whether the price of a cryptocurrency will increase. Forecasts are not disappointing. I wonder whether the deposit rate will be somehow kept.

Other platforms are offering up to 45% monthly, because they are based on HYIP schemes. Our platform is based on real arbitrage trading and is offering up to 20% real monthly interests. 
yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

Thank you for your positive reply.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: