Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][BITCONNEXT] EARN UP TO 20% MONTHLY WITH BITCONNEXT INVESTMENT PLATFORM  (Read 974 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

Many will not agree with me, but I think that now is not the best time for ICO, as the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very unstable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

It's very fresh in my mind of what happen to my money from investing to Bitconnect and the Admin/Owner/Team runaway and carry our money.. Is this project is related to Bitconnect? Maybe you change the name of BitconNEXT and who's next? New investors from this forum? Anyway don't be offended I'm just asking...
yokxashor (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

It's very fresh in my mind of what happen to my money from investing to Bitconnect and the Admin/Owner/Team runaway and carry our money.. Is this project is related to Bitconnect? Maybe you change the name of BitconNEXT and who's next? New investors from this forum? Anyway don't be offended I'm just asking...

We are not related to bitconnect in anyway. Bitconnect was a scam (HYIP/PONZI) scheme. Our platform is based on real arbitrage trading. We will not have internal exchange, we will not lock investors deposits (anyone will be able withdraw it anytime) and we will pay interests on public wallets (MEW, METAMASK) monthly, not daily. There will be no re-invest option. For more details, please read our whitepaper and the F.A.Q. page on our website.
john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

We are not related to bitconnect in anyway. Bitconnect was a scam (HYIP/PONZI) scheme. Our platform is based on real arbitrage trading. We will not have internal exchange, we will not lock investors deposits (anyone will be able withdraw it anytime) and we will pay interests on public wallets (MEW, METAMASK) monthly, not daily. There will be no re-invest option. For more details, please read our whitepaper and the F.A.Q. page on our website.

Thanks for your explanation, yeah I will take a look the whitepaper and F.A.Q too! Looking forward for this project.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

An investment project based on blockchain technology sounds very interesting. Where will you get the money to pay investors their income?
nafantc

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

An investment project based on blockchain technology sounds very interesting. Where will you get the money to pay investors their income?
The best traders and analysts will work on making a profit, the BITCONNEXT project is an entire industry that is created for earning money in the crypto-currency market.
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:48:03 PM

This platform seems to be very lucrative... All of the questions I wanted to ask have expired after having read your presentation and whitepaper! Thanks for the easy to understand info and answers-in-advance Wink

But still there must be some issues. Now is such a time that it's difficult to understand whether the price of a cryptocurrency will increase. Forecasts are not disappointing. I wonder whether the deposit rate will be somehow kept.

Other platforms are offering up to 45% monthly, because they are based on HYIP schemes. Our platform is based on real arbitrage trading and is offering up to 20% real monthly interests. 

Thank you for reminding me to read about arbitrage trading. Anyway 20% seems too much. Very tempting offer at such an alarming time.

MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

Many will not agree with me, but I think that now is not the best time for ICO, as the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very unstable.

The best time was a year ago. But even now you can hold an ICO - if a good project and a serious team

himanshu93

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

whats the price per token?
yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

whats the price per token?

The price of 1 token (BCC2) is 0.0001 ETH ($0.05 approximately)
Riha

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

Listing on exchanges is expensive. On which exchanges do you plan to list? August will come quickly, I think it's time to think about it.

yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

Listing on exchanges is expensive. On which exchanges do you plan to list? August will come quickly, I think it's time to think about it.

We have a pre-agreement with HITBTC and LIVECOIN exchanges. This will be enough for the start. Bigger exchanges will come later.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

We have a pre-agreement with HITBTC and LIVECOIN exchanges. This will be enough for the start. Bigger exchanges will come later.
These are two worthy and quite large cryptocurrency exchanges, you have very seriously approached this issue.
Riha

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

I agree with you that it is not necessary to capture the big exchanges at once. I did not trade on these exchanges, but I heard about them. I hope will be no problems with listing on exchanges.

gorbal

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

The total supply is still a little bit, but it is worth a try, it seems the project is quite promising, I want to see its development for the next few days

Thank you for positive reply. The total supply is only 50 000 000,  because we are not planing to have our own internal exchange. BCC2 tokens will be tradeable on public exchanges (We have a pre-agreement with HITBTC and LIVECOIN.)

The total supply is low, because if people will start to invest, the price will skyrocket on exchanges. That is the only reason I guess.

You got a point. all that investing/Lending platform tokens are skyrocketing after listing on exchanges, but finally all of them are crashing. You can make a huge profits by buying cheap and selling early for X10 or even more. But the people who will invest on later stages will loose all money. That's how crypto lending works.

Only HYIP based lending platforms are crashing, because they are paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Our platform is generating profits via real arbitrage trading.  It is clearly stated in our whitepaper.

Dude, even if you are generating profits by using arbitrage trading platform, people will still not understand that. Because only 5 % of potential investors know what is arbitrage trading. Also most of them do not care about lending. All they want is to buy your tokens cheap and sell high. They learned a good lesson from bitconnect and regalcoin. The price of the first one went from 0.1 USD to almost 500 USD and the second one from 1 USD to 80 USD. But finally both of them crashed. So my point is, that if someone will invest he has to sell it quickly and quit. 

Well, that's the investors choice. They can invest bought tokens or sell them if the price will rise. Holding is an option too.

I don't think that holding  tokens of a lending platform is a good option. You have to sell them immediately after listing on exchanges when the price will reach X2. It might go higher, but finally it will crash. Just look at bitconnect charts. The price went from 0.12 USD to 420 USD and finally it crashed to 0.7 USD.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

I completely agree with you. Don't participate in lending, just buy cheap ans sell high quickly.  That is the rule for lending platform investors.
yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

The total supply is still a little bit, but it is worth a try, it seems the project is quite promising, I want to see its development for the next few days

Thank you for positive reply. The total supply is only 50 000 000,  because we are not planing to have our own internal exchange. BCC2 tokens will be tradeable on public exchanges (We have a pre-agreement with HITBTC and LIVECOIN.)

The total supply is low, because if people will start to invest, the price will skyrocket on exchanges. That is the only reason I guess.

You got a point. all that investing/Lending platform tokens are skyrocketing after listing on exchanges, but finally all of them are crashing. You can make a huge profits by buying cheap and selling early for X10 or even more. But the people who will invest on later stages will loose all money. That's how crypto lending works.

Only HYIP based lending platforms are crashing, because they are paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Our platform is generating profits via real arbitrage trading.  It is clearly stated in our whitepaper.

Dude, even if you are generating profits by using arbitrage trading platform, people will still not understand that. Because only 5 % of potential investors know what is arbitrage trading. Also most of them do not care about lending. All they want is to buy your tokens cheap and sell high. They learned a good lesson from bitconnect and regalcoin. The price of the first one went from 0.1 USD to almost 500 USD and the second one from 1 USD to 80 USD. But finally both of them crashed. So my point is, that if someone will invest he has to sell it quickly and quit. 

Well, that's the investors choice. They can invest bought tokens or sell them if the price will rise. Holding is an option too.

I don't think that holding  tokens of a lending platform is a good option. You have to sell them immediately after listing on exchanges when the price will reach X2. It might go higher, but finally it will crash. Just look at bitconnect charts. The price went from 0.12 USD to 420 USD and finally it crashed to 0.7 USD.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

I completely agree with you. Don't participate in lending, just buy cheap ans sell high quickly.  That is the rule for lending platform investors.

As I mentioned before, that is the choice of investor. Anyone can proceed with investing after the platform launch or sell tokens on exchanges after listing.
FIFAchain.io
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

BITCONNEXT Seems Successful Project.How Can I Invest?
yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

Just go to the website, register, press the (Buy Tokens) button and follow the instructions. (You will receive your tokens within 24 hours, once the payment is received)
nafantc

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

It's very simple, immediately after registration on the website you will have the opportunity to purchase tokens of the project, everything is intuitive.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make AirDrop 7000 our customer and also add a token to our trading system  🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

info@ecex.exchange

Hi friend thank you for the information, I will review this project
and this is a great opportunity for me to increase revenue because my wallet is running low. I Like  BITCONNEXT,
Good luck project. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: