Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention: EOS could really be a cancer cell!  (Read 103 times)
HeroNode (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

Attention: EOS could really be a cancer cell!

Ethereum has a set of complete brainy programming language, which effectively avoids duplicate effort of redeveloping a whole new chain when you only need a new function. However, it has the conspicuous defect, Congestion.
Thus,“how to accelerate TPS” became the most popular topic in the blockchain group and attracted many investors to engage in.

Let’s discuss the following two questions before speaking of TPS.

1. Can TPS of Bitcoin and Ethereum really be faster?

Yes. And at least two executable ways we can adopt. One is to enlarge the block-zone and the other is to shorten block-time. The former can be realized by BCH while the latter has already achieved in 3 seconds by Ethereum.

2. Why Etherum easily gives up this way in hand?

It turns out that Faster TPS places higher demands on node, which leads to sharp reduction of full nodes and further weaken the network security. Moreover, rapid increase in data volume is also detrimental to the long-term development of the public chain.

What makes EOS realize 1 million TPS?

Excepting 21 DPOS consensus nodes, EOS gets more benefit from abandoning complete verification of transaction data. Let’s take an example for you to understand. The 1 million TPS, designed by EOS, generates approximately 100M transaction data per second and totally 3PB one year. It is almost impossible to completely verify such a huge data, and blockchain storage is also in extremely poor efficiency. How could EOS make it? HASH TABLE does. The transaction data in EOS is not stored as a link list, but HASH TABLE.

As it is, can EOS be defined as Blockchain Technology? Of course.

EOS stores the transaction data processed by HASH in blockchain link list, what we call Link Hash Table. Normally, light nodes only need to synchronize the blockchain lingk list processed by HASH.

What about security?

Theoretically, such storage method is safe. However, the reality is always counterproductive.
Even if the market accepted that EOS has only 21 consensus nodes can it really accept the fact that there may be only 21 full nodes?

EOS, a blockchain of high speed TPS, needs high technology to design a full node. Thus, even facing users like Exchanges, EOS would recommend it to run light node.

Then are the servers with 21 nodes safe? I doubt, maybe even lag centralized AliCloud.

What would one do if he runs a candidate node? The 21 consensus nodes die soon maybe, considering the high cost and no rewards. Additionally, it is not his own application server because applications all use light nodes. It is horrible to run witness nodes, even just thinking.
EOS meets the expectations of market for higher speed TPS service. I hope in the near future that EOS can be accessible in Hero Node to perfect our blockchain services. Meanwhile, I have been thinking how exactly could we solve the speed matters of blockchain in the long run?

What is Blockchain?

By chance, I saw a friend’s interpretation of blockchain shared on wechat that deeply inspired me. He said,

Blockchain is bitcoin,

Blockchain is a point-to-point distributed account book,

Blockchain is a point-to-point distributed account book with smart contracts,

Blockchain is productive relation,

Blockchain is a social trend,

Blockchain is a kind of X-gen.

His deep reading of blockchain is just like an ideologist. As to me, X-gen is also Blockchain.

DNA goes through countless evolution by bifurcation, evolvement by transactions, and classification by commonality, what are completely decentralized. Gene, just like an account book, records all the transactions in the process of biological evolution. Various genes mixed and inherited, and once recorded would never be tampered.

Excepting DNA that decides basic characteristics, there also need proteins existed in an organism to perform more complex functions.
Imagine, when a lion chases a zebra on the grassland, what role does DNA play in such a high-speed and intense process? High-speed TPS will no longer be needed. We only need to ensure that the protein it creates can work correctly and effectively and furtherly the cell becomes the basic unit of DNA activity. A cell often has multiple chromosomes.

Comparing gene with blochchain, have you received any message?

Blockchain is just like a kind of gene, stable, inherited and valuable.

How to solve the speed matters?

Lives, realizing high-speed running, need proteins creates by gene. Similarly, to solve the speed problem, depending on blockchain itself is not enough; we must take the entire blockchain ecology into consideration.

There exists a persistent triangle problem (decentralization, performance, and security) in blockchain that requires the collection of multiple public chains to solve, just as the cell relies on multiple pairs of chromosomes to achieve its function.

Incentive is to each node what nutrition is to each cell.

Hero Node is just such a blockchain project designed in the perspective of natural ecology. The Hero Node is like a cell body, integrating different chromosomes (blockchains) to achieve different functions. The introduction of chromosomes (Blockchains) not only ensures security and high-speed achieved by untamable DFAAS (protein), but also provides HNC token incentives for each Hero Node.

So, could EOS really be a cancer cell? If a chromosome rapidly swells due to mutation or design, and absorbs all the surrounding resources, the answer may be “Yes”.

— — — — — — — — End — — — — — — — — —

Guoping Liu

Blockchain technology and applications expert, one of Bitcoin’s first miners, founding developer of the Hero mobile cross-platform framework, president of the Hero Council. Formerly @ Wind, The9, and Dianrong, where he was heavily involved in the development of Dianrong’s blockchain applications.

Previously spent many years developing the Hero framework and blockchain applications. In 2017, meshed the two together to create Hero Node, aimed at making distributed applications easy to develop for everyone. Staunch believer in a better future with distributed applications.

In an open world, Hero Node welcomes any and all feedback. Especially helpful feedback will be rewarded!

Talk to us:

Official Website: https://heronode.io/
Medium: https://medium.com/@hero_node
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hero_node
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HeroNodeOfficial/
Email: feedback@heronode.io
Telegram Group: https://t.me/HeroNodeOfficialGrouphttps://t.me/HeroNode2
Orsen

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

That's the whole essence of the market, some write that this coin will cost until the end of June, $ 36 and the second is that this is a problem in this market, people trust only yourself!
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:28:00 AM

I agree EOS pure Shit . ICON icx are better !
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

Some people say there is a bubble in cryptocurrency? I want to talk about where the bubble is?
There is no economy without bubbles.
then. Where is the bubble of cryptocurrency?
Answer: EOS.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: