Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 06:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt Gox just verified my account! is this progress?  (Read 529 times)
chessnut (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:28:32 AM

I applied for a Mt Gox account a few months ago and promptly sent them my details. good thing I didn't deposit any coins because it has taken them 3 months to verify my account.
Is this progress? or their last effort to stabilise? or do they just want my coins? They have had a lot of customers to verify.....
In the mean time, the price differential is not so bad, currently $130 (yea its bad just not that bad)
whats up? anybody got the info on gox?

fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:31:37 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0

There are about 5 threads that get heavily updated all the time concerning  FIAT and BTC withdrawl problems.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:16:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0

There are about 5 threads that get heavily updated all the time concerning  FIAT and BTC withdrawl problems.

Don't bother with gox. They are a sinking ship. Your money is much safer elsewhere, anywhere really.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:40:35 AM

The problem in mtgox is becoming bigger and bigger.

Good news BTC withdrawals are being resolved slowly but surely.I just received 100 btc which was pending for over 7 days.
So have some patience, you'l receive yours eventually.

People need to wait for over a week for btc withdrawal. Sad
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:49:51 AM

Please do not put any money into Gox, I have been waiting for three months to even see my deposit.

The CEO of Gox has completely disappeared, they are laying off employs and the gap between Gox and other exchanges has started to grow recently.

Gox is in a terrible operational situation and Coinbase and others are far more trustworthy at this time.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: