Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:07:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 WAR FIELD 🔥The online first-person shooter game you play to win real crypto!  (Read 4201 times)
FeArZ

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:07:13 AM

Will you do the Bounty campaign?
If so, which platforms are you planning to take?
If not, what kind of advertising will you give to the project?
I think similar projects like War Field do not conduct the Bounty campaign. They are focused a little on other things. A Bounty campaign as an element of advertising is a bad thing (
I completely agree. I myself have been engaged in Bounty campaigns for about half a year. And I can say that this is only a logo to shine in social networks. And so .... how many saw those who have 5-7 thousand friends / subscribers and at their posts 0 likes / reposts))) well, it's ridiculous. It is better to invest time and resources in advertising, or in improving the design, the game itself)))

With regard to the Bounty campaigns, yes ... it's not at all what you need to do ... if you're counting on advertising, well, in the course of the Bounty the project glows before people's eyes in Social networks.
obulynin

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

You are working through what platform? Through ETH? Or through your own?
yaroslava.pryanchikova

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

Its Blockchain platform. Excellent)
Such projects I have not yet met, I mean projects of gaming activities)
But you must understand that there is a lot of competition in this sector.
WARFIELD

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

Will you do the Bounty campaign?
If so, which platforms are you planning to take?
If not, what kind of advertising will you give to the project?
I think similar projects like War Field do not conduct the Bounty campaign. They are focused a little on other things. A Bounty campaign as an element of advertising is a bad thing
I completely agree. I myself have been engaged in Bounty campaigns for about half a year. And I can say that this is only a logo to shine in social networks. And so .... how many saw those who have 5-7 thousand friends/subscribers and at their posts 0 likes/reposts))) well, it's ridiculous. It is better to invest time and resources in advertising, or in improving the design, the game itself)))

With regard to the Bounty campaigns, yes ... it's not at all what you need to do ... if you're counting on advertising, well, in the course of the Bounty the project glows before people's eyes in Social networks.

We are planning to have a bounty and referral program, that offers free GLDR to participants. As well, our Secret Agent Bounty Program starts June 21, with lots of chances to get more free GLDR.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

Its Blockchain platform. Excellent)
Such projects I have not yet met, I mean projects of gaming activities)
But you must understand that there is a lot of competition in this sector.

Thanks! We are presenting a fully-functional, action-packed “first-person shooter” game that requires no downloading or installation and uses real, tradeable ERC20 based cryptocurrency called GOLDER (GLDR) for in-game purchases and winnings. This will be the first game to showcase the new platform. As well, we will offer the possibility of withdrawing earned or saved GLDR and selling them on exchanges or directly using the Ethereum network. *we are building a GLDR-based economic platform so that other games we offer in the future could use the same cryptocurrency in their economics.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

You are working through what platform? Through ETH? Or through your own?

At WAR FIELD, we are building a totally new kind of game economics: blockchain driven. Our new economic platform will be a breakthrough for the gaming industry around the globe. Our GLDR-based economic platform will support other games we offer in the future and could use the same cryptocurrency in their economics. As well, we will offer our open platform and API to other game developers to join and offer players a whole new world of gaming opportunities.
kept-1986

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

I correctly understand that the game will be in the genre of battle royale?? if it is so, then it must gain popularity. And in conjunction with the possibility of monetization even more so.
napkin1989

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

I correctly understand that the game will be in the genre of battle royale?? if it is so, then it must gain popularity. And in conjunction with the possibility of monetization even more so.
Yes of course this genre is now at its peak, but the competition is strong. The idea of the project is just excellent, but judging by the video on Youtube, the build of the game is still very, very raw. I'll watch the development and wait for release.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

The system requirements are incredibly low, seems I'll be able to play this game even on my 8-year old notebook. Very promising project, I'm looking forward to rate the gameplay!

mad_max777

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

The system requirements are incredibly low, seems I'll be able to play this game even on my 8-year old notebook. Very promising project, I'm looking forward to rate the gameplay!
This is because it works through a browser.
mediocre777

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

This is because it works through a browser.
It was interesting to learn how this happens on the Playstation and Xbox. It is claimed for 2 of these platforms.
fbatyshev_007

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

Do you plan to release the game in Steam? Or another playground?
Or does it immediately cut off the monetization side?
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

Do you plan to release the game in Steam? Or another playground?
Or does it immediately cut off the monetization side?
Hardly it is possible, because in Steams and other playgrounds there are their wallets with hard currencies. And I do not remember seeing the Crypto currency in their list.
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

If it is a competitive game, then skill players will be able to earn money))
avtaev.savva

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

And I've been waiting for someone who will combine the crypto currency and video games. It's an excellent idea, which can develop very well. Good luck to you, I'll follow the development
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

Yes of course this genre is now at its peak, but the competition is strong. The idea of the project is just excellent, but judging by the video on Youtube, the build of the game is still very, very raw. I'll watch the development and wait for release.
A good shooter of such a plan is easy to develop as it seems to me in our time, because there are a lot of engines in free access, for example, Unreal Engine 4. And the browser side of the game is incomprehensible to me, because it's difficult to make a shooter with good graphics running in the browser. Although other engines do not allow, To apply the monetization of such a plan, in the game.In any case, a very fresh and interesting idea. I will follow your project
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

If it is a competitive game, then skill players will be able to earn money))
The main thing is that their coin in general is worth something))
armchair-84

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:57:49 PM

I read about you a very interesting article on the "medium." For me this project will be especially interesting since I closely monitor the crypto currency market and like to play video games))
Kpss_pro

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:00:45 PM

I read about you a very interesting article on the "medium." For me this project will be especially interesting since I closely monitor the crypto currency market and like to play video games))
And imagine how many people like you, I think this is a very innovative idea and its worthy implementation can lead to great success!!
obulynin

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:56:41 PM

And imagine how many people like you, I think this is a very innovative idea and its worthy implementation can lead to great success!!
And all these people are very spoiled by quality games in this genre. So if the project does not stand in line with them technically. It will be hard for him to leave only on a good idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: