Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 WAR FIELD 🔥The online first-person shooter game you play to win real crypto!  (Read 4201 times)
obulynin

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

Only a few days left before the release of the alpha version of the game. Why do not you make a normal gameplay video.
The video that is now on YouTube, quite bad. And almost nothing shows about the game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avtaev.savva

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:02:35 AM

Now there are a lot of such games that offer to earn real money. But nothing worthwhile from such did not meet. I hope your project will change the situation.
kept-1986

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:11:47 AM

The fact that the browser game gives 1 plus. There will be no cheaters in the game, and this is very important. Because they are in every game of this type.
Hedranaikorafna

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:13:07 AM

The fact that the browser game gives 1 plus. There will be no cheaters in the game, and this is very important. Because they are in every game of this type.
Well this is not the only plus. Also, you do not need to have a good computer to play this game as it should
Onatarmedracen

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:15:11 AM

Well this is not the only plus. Also, you do not need to have a good computer to play this game as it should
Lack of cheaters is simply a mandatory thing for such a project. In fact, they could have gotten a lot more of GLDR than the rest of the players. And it would have been hard to beat the economy of the game.
Martin_Iden

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:17:37 AM

You need to urgently make it so that more people learn about your game. Now the figures in social networks are depressing ((
armchair-84

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:55:41 AM

I hope this is not just another scum project, which is now terribly many. Because this concept I really like
Lina_Malina

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:57:39 AM

You need to urgently make it so that more people learn about your game. Now the figures in social networks are depressing ((
As if this is so easy to do. Now it is very difficult to promote your project, because there is a lot of competition and there is a lot of money that developers do not seem to have yet.
P3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:00:17 AM

As if this is so easy to do. Now it is very difficult to promote your project, because there is a lot of competition and there is a lot of money that developers do not seem to have yet.
But this must be done. This is one of the key things for the success of the project. I think the developers will succeed and soon many of us will receive tokens for juicy headshots)))
WARFIELD

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:54:26 AM

Tell me, where can I learn more about the game? What are the game modes planned, will it be a team shooter or a solo game?

Team play is not available at this time, but will be available at a later date. Currently, players can play BOCO (bellum omnium contra omnes), i.e., war of “all against all”, deathmatch games. You can start playing from 21st June.
For whom will the game be available on June 21 for those who register on the waiting list or all players?

From 21st of June, the Game will be available on the territory of Continental Europe, Great Britain, Ireland, Eastern United States and Canada for all those, who are interested. Western US/Canada, Japan, China, South Korea, Taiwan: COMING VERY SOON! ⚔💀💰
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

I'm no longer interested in the game, but in the GLDR platform. The white paper says that in the future, developers will be able to offer this platform for other games and developers.
Completely agree with you. The platform of this kind opens up very wide opportunities for monetization, removing unnecessary intermediaries.
Blochain again works wonders.
Very wide opportunities for monetization - this is a plus, but there are many disadvantages. For example, the huge price volatility of crypto-tokens. This frightens many people. And this is a common problem for all projects.

During our Token Sale Event, you can get GOLDER (GLDR) at heavily discounted rates. The base price of a GOLDER (GLDR) is USD 1 = 100 GLDR. From the 28th of June players will be able to buy GLDRs with the biggest discount, which is going to be 60%.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

Still, as I understand, the primary project for you is the economic platform, not the game itself. If so, then maybe this is for the best.

The WAR FIELD business model is like no other gaming business model. It combines the best of classical game economics with the advantages of the new world of cryptocurrency.
The WAR FIELD game is built around the GLDR coin, which is the basic element of WAR FIELD economics. GLDR is both an ERC20-compliant cryptographic token that runs on the Ethereum blockchain and an in-game digital currency that can be used to purchase digital goods for use within the game.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

As I understand, this is a competitive game. If so, then there should be rating games.
In what mode will they be? Team game, deathmatch or something else?

WAR FIELD is a fully-functional, action-packed multiplayer first-person shooter game with a blockchain-driven gaming economy that uses tradeable Ethereum-based cryptographic GLDR Tokens you can buy, sell, trade, and win for skilful play.
In this game of “kill or be killed”, there’s a price on your head in real cryptocurrency. Real stakes heighten the intensity and mean skilled players get real rewards.
Every player is required to choose an amount of GLDR tokens to stake on his or her life. This
amount represents an initial “Life Cost”. When “injured” in gameplay, a player loses (surrenders)
a certain amount of the GLDR (s)he has staked. A player gains GLDR from another
player by “injuring” or “killing” that player. Every “hit” from a bullet or other weapon causes
“injury” to a player's character and a certain amount of GLDR is transferred to the player
who has caused the “injury”. If the balance of GLDR a player has staked as his or her or “Life
Cost” reaches zero, the player’s character “dies”. In the event of “death”, gear that a player
has purchased is not forfeited. It remains with the player and can be used for new “Lives”.
WAR FIELD matches players based on skills and equipment to ensure fair chances for all. Battlegrounds according to their level of skill, weapons, and other hardware. This allows for a balance among players and prevents experienced players from disproportionately dominating new ones.
velter100

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

a MI ME GUSTA JUGAR. GANAR MEJOR TODAVIA Undecided Undecided Undecided
velter100

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

a MI ME GUSTA JUGAR. GANAR MEJOR TODAVIA Undecided Undecided Undecided

This is very good. I love the game
stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

Tell me, where can I learn more about the game? What are the game modes planned, will it be a team shooter or a solo game?

Team play is not available at this time, but will be available at a later date. Currently, players can play BOCO (bellum omnium contra omnes), i.e., war of “all against all”, deathmatch games. You can start playing from 21st June.
For whom will the game be available on June 21 for those who register on the waiting list or all players?

From 21st of June, the Game will be available on the territory of Continental Europe, Great Britain, Ireland, Eastern United States and Canada for all those, who are interested. Western US/Canada, Japan, China, South Korea, Taiwan: COMING VERY SOON! ⚔💀💰
And what about Russia? Did you forget to mention it or will the game not be available in Russia?
evgenij.burchak

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

As I understand, this is a competitive game. If so, then there should be rating games.

WAR FIELD is a fully-functional, action-packed multiplayer first-person shooter game with a blockchain-driven gaming economy that uses tradeable Ethereum-based cryptographic GLDR Tokens you can buy, sell, trade, and win for skilful play.
In this game of “kill or be killed”, there’s a price on your head in real cryptocurrency. Real stakes heighten the intensity and mean skilled players get real rewards.
Every player is required to choose an amount of GLDR tokens to stake on his or her life. This
amount represents an initial “Life Cost”. When “injured” in gameplay, a player loses (surrenders)
player by “injuring” or “killing” that player. Every “hit” from a bullet or other weapon causes
“injury” to a player's character and a certain amount of GLDR is transferred to the player
who has caused the “injury”. If the balance of GLDR a player has staked as his or her or “Life
Cost” reaches zero, the player’s character “dies”. In the event of “death”, gear that a player
has purchased is not forfeited. It remains with the player and can be used for new “Lives”.
WAR FIELD matches players based on skills and equipment to ensure fair chances for all. Battlegrounds according to their level of skill, weapons, and other hardware. This allows for a balance among players and prevents experienced players from disproportionately dominating new ones.
Sounds all of course very interesting, let's see what comes of it. Good luck to you
Kpss_pro

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

Sounds all of course very interesting, let's see what comes of it. Good luck to you
That's it, that just sounds. For now, unfortunately, there are only words, and almost no content. I hope this is all temporary
hov777

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

Tell me why the browser game? It's very much underestimates your opportunities in development.
obulynin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

Tell me why the browser game? It's very much underestimates your opportunities in development.
There are many successful games on the browser platform, but of course the genre of the shooter is not too suitable for this. Well, let's see, it can turn out perfectly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: