Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 WAR FIELD 🔥The online first-person shooter game you play to win real crypto!  (Read 4201 times)
WARFIELD

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

Did not quite understand how the matches are going? There just have a server on which you come in and play until you get bored?)) I did not see either the score table or the time until the end of the match

You play until you want, or until you run out of tokens  Wink The point is to win GLDR by defeating your opponent.
So it will be a rooms with different stakes system?

Exactly, Derrick.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:15:56 PM

And how many players can be on the map?

For now - up to 4.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:17:00 PM

In my opinion, this variant would still work. Before the start of the match, all players put tokens, and after the match is over all the tokens are divided between the prize places.

Thanks, will forward your idea to developers.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

In fact, the idea of matches in my opinion looks much more appropriate. But not at this stage of the development of the game, as the players are still very few and suitable matches can be expected for a very long time, but in the future I think this will be the best approach
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

Did not quite understand how the matches are going? There just have a server on which you come in and play until you get bored?)) I did not see either the score table or the time until the end of the match

You play until you want, or until you run out of tokens  Wink The point is to win GLDR by defeating your opponent.

Yup, for now you can only stake 1 GLDR, During later stages of development, there will be a possibility to choose bigger stakes. Our system will match players in a way that ensures roughly balanced competition. You only play against players who have staked the same amount of GLDR as you have.
avtaev.savva

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:18:20 AM

Yup, for now you can only stake 1 GLDR, During later stages of development, there will be a possibility to choose bigger stakes. Our system will match players in a way that ensures roughly balanced competition. You only play against players who have staked the same amount of GLDR as you have.

But in case the game is successful, and many players will come, it will be necessary to do some sort of rating system to separate the players in skills
napkin1989

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:20:28 AM

But in case the game is successful, and many players will come, it will be necessary to do some sort of rating system to separate the players in skills

Yes, it will be quite easy to do it, there are a million working options). But to finish this game to an acceptable level will cost a lot of effort and money.
armchair-84

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:22:46 AM

Yes, it will be quite easy to do it, there are a million working options). But to finish this game to an acceptable level will cost a lot of effort and money.
It's good that with such an idea and concept it is not necessary to do the graphics of the Battlefield level. For the opportunity to earn a little crypto,there will surely come a lot of people
kept-1986

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:26:57 AM

Tried to play a couple of matches, was surprised that it all happened to go into the game))) All the way is not as bad as it seemed, but lags just a wild amount. I could not get the gun, but he had other players on the map, I tried everything I did not understand why it did not work out
Onatarmedracen

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:51:08 AM

I really like the idea, but I can not help but ask why it's so early to release the game ?? To make people believe that this is a real project and not just another scam?) Very much spoils the first impression. But the concept definitely deserves attention, good luck to your team!)
fbatyshev_007

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:53:48 AM

Nowhere is it specified how long the development of the game? I hope for a good technical implementation.
It would be insulting if such an idea would be ruined, due to a lack of game.
mediocre777

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:00:21 AM

On the site after clicking on the icon "play the game", throws it into your personal cabinet and then nothing can be done. What am I doing wrong?
mediocre777

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

Crypto currency now comes to a variety of industries, such as: construction, tourism, various media platforms That's the game industry is not left out
mediocre777

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:07:26 AM

the idea is cool, sorry for this is not interesting to play ((
Worty316

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:10:32 AM

iv been happy seeing actual games start to come out of the crypo world but this looks like a nock off of 1990s counter strike. What software do you have in place to stop hackers? dont give me block chain bullshit as an explenation. A person could program an aimbot just to go off what the monitor is rendering instead of using actual transmitted information. Aimbot it up and win all the rounds and get rich. I dont want to talk down to the game but its the facts. I REALLLY want a nice rounded crypto game to come out.
Katabiamorambe

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:31:53 AM

iv been happy seeing actual games start to come out of the crypo world but this looks like a nock off of 1990s counter strike. What software do you have in place to stop hackers? dont give me block chain bullshit as an explenation. A person could program an aimbot just to go off what the monitor is rendering instead of using actual transmitted information. Aimbot it up and win all the rounds and get rich. I dont want to talk down to the game but its the facts. I REALLLY want a nice rounded crypto game to come out.
Yes, the question about the cheaters arose several times already, the developers assure that they can fight with them. It seems to me that anti-cheat and the system of reports will do their job. Cheaters are unlikely to be able to fill a large number of tokens on their account for short time and they will be banned with all tokens on the account, so there will not be much sense in this
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:33:44 AM

Yes, and WAR FIELD is designed so that everyone can enjoy quality gameplay. At the start, players are offered a training course on a training field so they can get accustomed to the controls, environment, and in-game physics. Then, a new player is advised to choose “Rookie” levels where stakes are low and opponents are not too strong. These levels offer lots of space with places to hide. We wouldn’t want pros to kill new players during their first match.
To avoid giving one player excess advantage over others, players are assigned to Battlegrounds according to their level of skill, weapons, and other hardware. This allows for a balance among players and prevents experienced players from disproportionately dominating new ones.
The most experienced and advanced players will be invited to special events with high stakes and special prizes.
Hedranaikorafna

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:33:56 AM

I managed to connect, played for 5 minutes. Why did not I get to take anything but a knife (((I met only 2 opponents and every time I died)) Well, it pleases at least that there really is a game in whatever state it was
hov777

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

I'm glad that the system requirements are very low, I was able to go into the game with a laptop that is 7 years old    Shocked Shocked Shocked
Kpss_pro

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:36:24 AM

Previously, monetization turned out to be a maximum with the help of trade in-game things. And if I understand correctly, this platform offers to receive crypto currency for in-game achievements, it's just awesome !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: