Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:36:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 WAR FIELD 🔥The online first-person shooter game you play to win real crypto!  (Read 4201 times)
Worty316

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

nothing i can see to stop a basic aimbot scrypt ran threw on overlay over the game . Headshots all day never loose winwinwiwn. I love the idea but if multi million$ companies like EA STEAM BLIZZARD cant stop hackers, a start up with little game design knowledge will be able to. It has nothing to do with block chain, a aimbot OVERLAY can be programed to run on top of the game find the targets in front of you and shoot for you .
mad_max777

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

The Unity engine  has a very large potential, you can see dozens of videos on YouTube showing an almost photorealistic picture made on this engine. So improving graphics is a matter of time
Kpss_pro

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:36:30 PM

nothing i can see to stop a basic aimbot scrypt ran threw on overlay over the game . Headshots all day never loose winwinwiwn. I love the idea but if multi million$ companies like EA STEAM BLIZZARD cant stop hackers, a start up with little game design knowledge will be able to. It has nothing to do with block chain, a aimbot OVERLAY can be programed to run on top of the game find the targets in front of you and shoot for you .
Most of all cheaters sooner or later catch their ban, the system of reports does its job. It's just that need a lot of people who will review the replays and ban cheaters
hov777

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

The Unity engine  has a very large potential, you can see dozens of videos on YouTube showing an almost photorealistic picture made on this engine. So improving graphics is a matter of time
yes, but not in the browser format, although the developers seem to be more likely to say that they will later switch to the downloadable client.
Hedranaikorafna

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

yes, but not in the browser format, although the developers seem to be more likely to say that they will later switch to the downloadable client.
Unreal engine would look much better))
kept-1986

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

Tried to play, ran 10 minutes, shot in containers, still ran)) So I did not meet anybody when you attract more players?
Katabiamorambe

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

The gameplay's odd. It feels laggy/framy. There is no natural movement and the way you move is still very basic. Sound's a little too loud, even when crouching.
WARFIELD

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:53:28 AM

An interesting idea, but do you plan to make a free version of the game, where you do not need to put a token before the start of the match, to attract players) Comes into the game without problems but I have not been able to meet opponents
Right now, it is free to try up to and during the TSE. There are several ways to get FREE GLDR up to and during the TSE, including signing up to our WAITING LIST/NEWSLETTER, Airdrops, Referrals, and a Secret Agent Bounty Program. Follow our NEWSLETTER for details.

As for your question about not been able to meet opponents, We allow a maximum of five players per "Room".  At times it may happen that you find yourself in a room alone. If no one joins you momentarily, simply exit the game and reenter. This usually solves the problem. We are working on a better solution, but, for now, this works.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:00:42 AM

I can not understand why to release the game in such a raw state, TSE only started, and this can scare away investors

This is an ALPHA version, we are constantly upgrading it, on daily basis, Our DreamTeam is working hard to improve it. So the BETA version will have it all. You can always tell us how you would like to see the game developed further. We are highly appreciate any feedback to make this game better and better!
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:04:59 AM

Crypt for kills!!
If this is certainly possible to implement, then this will be a very promising project. People stretch. I do not yet have a clear understanding and a whole picture of the whole project, but I feel promising.

Thank you for your feedback. We believe in this!!! We know that it will win the World.
WAR FIELD is an exciting, action-packed first-person shooter game where the stakes are real. In this game of “kill or be killed”, there’s a price on your head in real cryptocurrency. Real stakes heighten the intensity and mean skilled players get real rewards.
In order for you to have a full vision on how it works, join the excitement, visit www.warfield.com and register an account, and play!
Every Kill = Real Crypto in Your Pocket ⚔️💀💰

WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:08:15 AM

Hello team! I would like to know about your past projects, if any.
I read the white paper, it's too much about the coin, and too little about the game. I think it should be the other way round.

Take a look at our Team here https://warfield.com/crowdsale/#sector-5
You can read about the projects they were involved in before. Also, you may check the Linkedin.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:10:59 AM

Have you already conducted the airdrop? Will there be another round?)

Airdrop is in progress right now! Please visit https://warfield.com/, find the button PLAY NOW, register an account and check out the airdrop & bounty section. Do not miss out on Pre-Sale with 60% off as well, it gives you more then double tokens, for the usual price.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:12:06 AM

And where to see the course of fundraising Huh

Here you go Wink https://warfield.com/crowdsale/
Onatarmedracen

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:14:52 AM

There is a lot of what I would like to see in the game, first of all this concept would be very suitable for the Battle Royal mode. In such a game you will not be resurrected, moreover, the token bets are made, so the game will be very serious)
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:16:35 AM

I like that Crypta currency is very dynamic in the game industry! All for a long time in expectation like a platform, because WAR FIELD allows you to win crypto currency from your opponents!
Thank you for your feedback! Its highly appreciated. We are here for a long run, with further development of WAR FIELD game and implementation of the GLDR platform that allows later to add more games to the platform.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:21:05 AM

Thank you for your feedback.
We use detection software plus gameplay is closely monitored and every game recorded. Much of what makes bots effective gives away that they are being used.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:22:43 AM

Most of all cheaters sooner or later catch their ban, the system of reports does its job. It's just that need a lot of people who will review the replays and ban cheaters

Absolutely true.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

Tried to play, ran 10 minutes, shot in containers, still ran)) So I did not meet anybody when you attract more players?

The "Room" allows a maximum of five players.  At times it may happen that you find yourself in a room alone. If no one joins you momentarily, simply exit the game and reenter. This usually solves the problem. We are working on a better solution, but, for now, this works.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:37:48 AM

The gameplay's odd. It feels laggy/framy. There is no natural movement and the way you move is still very basic. Sound's a little too loud, even when crouching.

Thank you for constructive feedback, We are aware of this and its noted for further development. The game is currently in Alpha development. It does not represent the final product, please be with us and you will see the BETA version will have it all to bring even more excitement!
armchair-84

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:52:57 AM

By and large the information on the announcement and on the site is the same? Therefore, about another, I do not very brightly imagine the future of the game itself ... since there are already shooters who have conquered the whole world.
But the platform has the ability to evolve, under conditions if the quality of the games will be at the highest level.
I want to wish you good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: