Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:28:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 WAR FIELD 🔥The online first-person shooter game you play to win real crypto!  (Read 4201 times)
WARFIELD

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:58:03 AM

Hi! I have tested the game and it runs fine even with an old computer like mine. When the tokens when will be redeemable and withdrawable? That would give real value and exposure to your project once it enters markets. BTW what are your plans to be listed on exchanges?
Tokens will be available for exchange after the Token Sale Event has ended (November). Follow our news to stay informed.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:01:44 AM

And when to expect the trailer of a new map? Ship is very bad)
Hey! check out our road map
This year will be a new map called Area 51
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:05:16 AM

How much does a token cost?
Check the link! https://warfield.com/crowdsale/
There is 60% off Right Now
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:09:21 AM

Tell me what percentage of tokens goes to the player who killed someone and how much goes to your team?
Each hit and each defeat adds tokens only in your wallet.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

The rifle is just a cheat)) Those who with pistols can not do anything)) I think you need to make a cheaper option of automatic weapon
We saw how the player hit opponents with a pistol. And the opponents had rifles. I think the point is in the gaming experience Smiley
Santos19

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:05:55 AM

Hallo .. Whats more to do to win more prices.. Please.. Thank YOU.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

Hallo .. Whats more to do to win more prices.. Please.. Thank YOU.
Complete all the tasks for the Airdrop. Also, you can refer more and more friends.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:06:44 AM

the game that combined with crypto is a brilliant idea, especially if it is a multiplayer game
and Warfield answered it by creating a multiplayer first-person shooter game, but it needs a lot of improvements especially in the graphics sector
but the gameplay is quite interesting where every time we hit the target will be directly given a token GLDR
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

what about unsold tokens?
will unsold tokens be burned?

and open the SEA server please
i dont want to waste my GLDR stake because of LAG  Undecided

WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

The overall supply of GLDR will depend on the amount of GLDR sold during the TSE, which will be 70% of the total supply. That is, for every 7 GLDR sold, we will generate 3 additional GLDR for bounty, referral, advisors, and founders. The maximum supply will be 2,571 billion GLDR and will be fixed at the end of the TSE.

We'll gradually add more and more servers with the progression of the TSE.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:25:24 AM

And yes... Unsold tokens will be burned. Wink
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

the game that combined with crypto is a brilliant idea, especially if it is a multiplayer game
and Warfield answered it by creating a multiplayer first-person shooter game, but it needs a lot of improvements especially in the graphics sector
but the gameplay is quite interesting where every time we hit the target will be directly given a token GLDR

Thank you for your feedback. The game currently in ALPHA version - and constantly upgraded. Our Development Team are working hard to make the game enjoyable and doing good so far, as of graphics in order to be fast and exciting on all PCs, an online game has to be relatively simple. The goal here is not to have amazing graphics, but to add excitement and profit by cryptomonetising gameplay and to maintain speed.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:33:23 AM

Thank you for your feedback. The game currently in ALPHA version - and constantly upgraded. Our Development Team are working hard to make the game enjoyable and doing good so far, as of graphics in order to be fast and exciting on all PCs, an online game has to be relatively simple. The goal here is not to have amazing graphics, but to add excitement and profit by cryptomonetising gameplay and to maintain speed.
It is a multiplayer game, you can try and have a go it takes a little while to load but once your in it gets better and the lag is not in the server but in your connection i guess, i`m just hoping that the server can hold a big crowd of 100 player at the same time.
paultos

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

I hope it gets better ... I just tried it, a lot of trouble getting in and after being able to connect , ( I have a gaming PC)  I had <10 FPS and almost 300 Ping in the game,

most of the time I'm getting this message from Chrome browser " An exception has occurred, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace. "

or sometimes " Page unresponsive , you can wait for it to be come responsive or exit the page "

bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:17:40 AM

And yes... Unsold tokens will be burned. Wink

cool
it will make every GLDR token will be valuable
can't wait for SEA server  Grin

WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:13:51 AM

I hope it gets better ... I just tried it, a lot of trouble getting in and after being able to connect , ( I have a gaming PC)  I had <10 FPS and almost 300 Ping in the game,

most of the time I'm getting this message from Chrome browser " An exception has occurred, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace. "

or sometimes " Page unresponsive , you can wait for it to be come responsive or exit the page "

Usually these steps helps to solve problems like yours:
1. Clean cache
2. Try incognito mode
3. Please be sure you are inside our servers coverage zone.
Because gaming PC is not necessary for WAR FIELD. Mainly it's connection, that has to be stable.
paultos

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:44:28 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 09:04:01 PM by paultos

I hope it gets better ... I just tried it, a lot of trouble getting in and after being able to connect , ( I have a gaming PC)  I had <10 FPS and almost 300 Ping in the game,

1. Clean cache
2. Try incognito mode
Because gaming PC is not necessary for WAR FIELD. Mainly it's connection, that has to be stable.

how do I do step 3 ? I already did the first two and its still the same Errors ,
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:22:29 PM

I hope it gets better ... I just tried it, a lot of trouble getting in and after being able to connect , ( I have a gaming PC)  I had <10 FPS and almost 300 Ping in the game,

1. Clean cache
2. Try incognito mode

how do I do step 3 ? I already did the first two and its still the same Errors ,
Currently, coverage area includes US, EU and Russia.
paultos

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:39:08 PM

Im from EU , is it possible Im logging into US or Russia ?
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:40:21 PM

Im from EU , is it possible Im logging into US or Russia ?

You can play almost from any country or city that is in a coverage area (EU, US, RU) Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: