Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 WAR FIELD 🔥The online first-person shooter game you play to win real crypto!  (Read 4201 times)
WARFIELD

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:38:54 PM

Good Project

Thank you for your feedback! Sign up for Our mailing list and get more exciting news!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

Does the game have to reload the whole thing every time I want to play ? Also I tried to rejoin several times and yet did not see any enemies, it was just me alone I ended up jumping into the ocean  Cheesy . I like the game tho  .
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

Does the game have to reload the whole thing every time I want to play ? Also I tried to rejoin several times and yet did not see any enemies, it was just me alone I ended up jumping into the ocean  Cheesy . I like the game tho  .

If you find yourself alone in a room and are not joined by others momentarily, the solution, for now, is to exit the game completely and re-enter. That should do the trick. We are currently working on a better solution.
And this Fall you will be able to play downloadable desktop version of WAR FIELD, no reloading Wink
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

Hi guys. Your WP tells there will be other games with same coin. Will the token be transferred between games automatically, like I get one account for all games? How can it work? Do you have a roadmap for the coming games?
In time, will be adding new games to the Golder Platform. Platform, allowing coins not only to be withdrawn and traded, but to be moved between games, as well. Our next game, DIRT FIELD, will be the craziest demolition derby you've ever seen.
John_stalk

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:35:16 AM

Before investing I have some questions, can you tell more about Golder Platform, Is it a lifetime project? How will you make sure demand for GLDR grows? Exchanges, any plans? If I buy now, I need to be sure, I can sell the GLDRs later. Have you reached the soft cap?
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

Before investing I have some questions, can you tell more about Golder Platform, Is it a lifetime project? How will you make sure demand for GLDR grows? Exchanges, any plans? If I buy now, I need to be sure, I can sell the GLDRs later. Have you reached the soft cap?

Our goal is to develop the Golder Platform in such a way that GLDR could be used for the in-game economy of other games, as well, and would be freely interchangeable among them. The development of the Golder Platform will allow GLDR to be used for other games. Our founders expect that the continued interest in the WAR FIELD game (with development of additional battlegrounds) and the development of the Golder Platform and extension of it to new games will create additional demand for GLDR, leading to their appreciation.

Our vision is to use the Golder Platform to offer new games in the future that would use the same GLDR token, meaning we expect the Golder Platform to continue into the foreseeable future and beyond. We are investing 60% of the funds raised during the Token Sale Event into the best damned marketing campaign you’ve ever seen. We will also be adding new features to the WAR FIELD game and, in time, adding new games to the Golder Platform, allowing coins not only to be withdrawn and traded, but to be moved between games, as well.

Once the Token Sale Event ends (Mid-November), GLDR will be fully tradable like any ERC20-compatible tokens, and will be listed on major exchanges. More information will be announced before the tokens are unlocked and become fully tradeable at the end of the Token Sale Event.

Kevin_Green

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

Can I download the game? Too slow for me now, loading for a few minutes.  Btw, nice project!
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

Can I download the game? Too slow for me now, loading for a few minutes.  Btw, nice project!

Downloadable desktop version will be available fall 2018 for your PC/MAC. You can check on our FB page how it's going to look! Wink
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:10:26 AM

Our goal is to develop the Golder Platform in such a way that GLDR could be used for the in-game economy of other games, as well, and would be freely interchangeable among them. The development of the Golder Platform will allow GLDR to be used for other games. Our founders expect that the continued interest in the WAR FIELD game (with development of additional battlegrounds) and the development of the Golder Platform and extension of it to new games will create additional demand for GLDR, leading to their appreciation.

Our vision is to use the Golder Platform to offer new games in the future that would use the same GLDR token, meaning we expect the Golder Platform to continue into the foreseeable future and beyond. We are investing 60% of the funds raised during the Token Sale Event into the best damned marketing campaign you’ve ever seen. We will also be adding new features to the WAR FIELD game and, in time, adding new games to the Golder Platform, allowing coins not only to be withdrawn and traded, but to be moved between games, as well.

Once the Token Sale Event ends (Mid-November), GLDR will be fully tradable like any ERC20-compatible tokens, and will be listed on major exchanges. More information will be announced before the tokens are unlocked and become fully tradeable at the end of the Token Sale Event.

Sounds very well built. Any ideas for other games? Or only fps?

Not only fps, Greg. We already announced the new game DIRT FIELD, which will come out this fall - https://www.facebook.com/PlayWARFIELD/photos/pcb.291980578050909/291980394717594/?type=3&theater Smiley
John_stalk

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:36:46 PM

Thanks... so what about soft cap?
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:23:10 AM

Thanks... so what about soft cap?
The minimum amount to be raised (i.e., the “Soft Cap” of the TSE) is equivalent to USD 3 million. This is the minimum required to continue development of the WAR FIELD game and the Golder Platform.
Salesin

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:11:30 AM

With most ICOs consisting of not much more than promises, here we have a strong combination of an economic platform that lets you win, move or withdraw tokens, a real working product (a shooter game) and a utility token with huge upside potential.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

May I know what is the minimum purchase with eth?
The minimum purchase with ETH is just 100 GLDR, or ~0.0023 ETH with the current discount of 35% off.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

many gamers will support this project, it's amazing to play it's possible to earn a crypto currency even I'm interested in this project although I'm not a gamer and in games I understand a little, I will follow the news of this team
Thank you for the support! We appreciate it a lot.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

With most ICOs consisting of not much more than promises, here we have a strong combination of an economic platform that lets you win, move or withdraw tokens, a real working product (a shooter game) and a utility token with huge upside potential.
Looks like you've done your research Wink Here, also have a look at what's coming next: https://medium.com/@warfieldgame/war-field-alpha-is-just-the-beginning-b31838133078
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

The team has a solid plan to use funds raised to develop the shooter game and additional games. This should boost the value of the token.
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:28:24 AM

In 2 words - why should I invest? What makes the Warfield special?
scambreaker

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:20:14 AM

What about the Smart Contract?
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

In 2 words - why should I invest? What makes the Warfield special?
We are creating a crypto revolution in the gaming industry. This provokes a high level of interest. And a high involvement generates a chance of profit.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

The team has a solid plan to use funds raised to develop the shooter game and additional games. This should boost the value of the token.

The Golder Platform will offer new games in the future, we have started working in that direction already. We expect GLDR's value to be significantly more than the price at which you can get it now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: