Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:35:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 WAR FIELD 🔥The online first-person shooter game you play to win real crypto!  (Read 4201 times)
QestBTC

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

when we can expect a racing game? Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WARFIELD

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

The game is a bit slow and laggy. I don't know if it's my ISP or your servers.
Nevertheless, great work on having a real working mvp. Goodluck to your ICO guys.
Thanks! Make sure you have a stable connection. You can check here if you are in our coverage zone - https://www.instagram.com/p/BkE5EomhtrA/?hl=en&taken-by=play.warfield.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:01:06 PM

when we can expect a racing game? Cheesy
Coming out this fall! https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLQm-lgkvk/?hl=en&taken-by=play.warfield
Razor_Sharp1997

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:47:04 AM

Awesome! I see the game will feature multiple cars and upgrades! Would this mean that the tokens will get more expensive to buy sell trade for WARFIELD? Won't the release of DIRTFIELD drop some new fresh-made GLDR tokens?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

Im in central wisconsin and just outside the server map. We need a server in chicago Il. the hosting would be 10-20$ a month and you can cover all the midwest usa. My ping is 130 on average and i cant play.

Thank you for reaching us out. We will consider it.
A friend of mine from SEA also having trouble on high pings in game a couple time but mostly its playable and have a better response that other browser base game.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:58:55 PM

Awesome! I see the game will feature multiple cars and upgrades! Would this mean that the tokens will get more expensive to buy sell trade for WARFIELD? Won't the release of DIRTFIELD drop some new fresh-made GLDR tokens?

The base price of a GOLDER (GLDR) is USD 1 = 100 GLDR, and we expect it to remain after TSE. For sure, you can expect it to be increasingly valuable given both its utility and scarcity (the supply will be fixed forever at the end of the TOKEN SALE) and considering the fact of the development of the WAR FIELD and other games on the base of GLDR  Cool
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

Im in central wisconsin and just outside the server map. We need a server in chicago Il. the hosting would be 10-20$ a month and you can cover all the midwest usa. My ping is 130 on average and i cant play.

Thank you for reaching us out. We will consider it.
A friend of mine from SEA also having trouble on high pings in game a couple time but mostly its playable and have a better response that other browser base game.

We are aware of the technical issue and doing our best to fix it now, at the stage of the development. During later stages of development, more platforms will be added, with iOS and Android coming first, then editions for gaming consoles. Stay tuned with us and you will not get disappointed!
Viktorija Levi

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:21:38 AM

The gameplay have changed tremendously from the very begging, good job Devs.
But... i have seen that your crowdsale was till November 15, now I see it is till September 19th. What happened? Looks like you sold out quick.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

But... i have seen that your crowdsale was till November 15, now I see it is till September 19th. What happened? Looks like you sold out quick.

Thank you! We do our best to make the gamers happy to play!

WAR FIELD has successfully closed deals with several major investors who believe the GOLDER ECONOMIC PLATFORM represents the best way to monetise video-gameplay.
As a result, the TOKEN SALE is being accelerated. We are bypassing several stages of the TOKEN SALE and moving to the next-to-last-stage discount of 10%.

The Token Sale ends on September 19 or when the Hard Cap is reached, whichever comes first.
Viktorija Levi

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:26:34 AM

WAR FIELD has successfully closed deals with several major investors who believe the GOLDER ECONOMIC PLATFORM represents the best way to monetise video-gameplay.
As a result, the TOKEN SALE is being accelerated. We are bypassing several stages of the TOKEN SALE and moving to the next-to-last-stage discount of 10%.

The Token Sale ends on September 19 or when the Hard Cap is reached, whichever comes first.

Whats the Hard Cap? how close is it to Hard cap now?
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

Whats the Hard Cap? how close is it to Hard cap now?

Hard Cap equivalent is USD 12 million, at the moment we already sold more than 1,6 BN GLDR, you can check here to see how much is left - https://warfield.com/crowdsale/.
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

Is it like a pool? Do you guys mine anything while we play?
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

Absolutely not! There will absolutely not be any cryptomining using players’ computers. You are free to test the game for that. We are interested in a fast-running game that works well for everyone. Mining would slow it down.

Helena Ruben
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:39:24 PM

How do you combine blockchain and gaming platform? Does the game go on blockchain or how?
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

Absolutely not! There will absolutely not be any cryptomining using players’ computers. You are free to test the game for that. We are interested in a fast-running game that works well for everyone. Mining would slow it down.

Ok, cool thanx. So we basically get what we win, right? Did I understand that correctly?
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

How do you combine blockchain and gaming platform? Does the game go on blockchain or how?

We have a separate gaming platform. All purchases will go through Ethereum blockchain and it will keep records of all your purchases of GLDRs, as its an ERC-20 compatible token.

The WAR FIELD business model is like no other gaming business model. It combines the best of classical game economics with the advantages of the new world of cryptocurrency. The WAR FIELD game is built around the GLDR coin, which is the basic element of WAR FIELD economics. GLDR is both an ERC20-compliant cryptographic token that runs on the Ethereum blockchain and an in-game digital currency that can be used to purchase digital goods for use within the game.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

Ok, cool thanx. So we basically get what we win, right? Did I understand that correctly?

Exactly, game depends fully on your playing skills, you get what you win, every kill you made brings you GLDRs which later you can exchange or trade for crypto.
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

Exactly, game depends fully on your playing skills, you get what you win, every kill you made brings you GLDRs which later you can exchange or trade for crypto.

Alright alright, I think I got it now. And one more, when will we receive airdrop tokens? I've finished all the tasks.
WARFIELD

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:10:48 PM

Alright alright, I think I got it now. And one more, when will we receive airdrop tokens? I've finished all the tasks.

Usually, it does not take a lot of time for the Tokens to be received. If you do not see them for few days in your account, please, write us an email to support@warfield.com with the screenshot of your balance and also indicate the email address with which you registered.
scambreaker

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

Never played these type of games before, but it looks interesting especially if you can have a good exchange listing later. Any news about that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: