Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BellaCoin [BELA] - scrypt coin - Annoucement  (Read 3137 times)
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 11:38:25 AM

which came to be inspired by my daughter, Bella. Her favorites? Unicorns and flowers. That’s what you’ll find on a BellaCoin
Seriously guys ? Next coin : Ilovemyboyfriendandwe'regonnaspendourlivestogetherCoin ? I can't imagine what new comers will think of this market when they see that sort of coin.

You're entitled to your opinion man.  This coin is more than just some coin created to try to get cryptorich overnight to me.  I'm hoping it'll get used for the reason it was created and I'm doing my best to try to make sure that happens.  If you read the rest of what it's about, it might make more sense to you.  If you don't have kids, I can see how you'd miss the meaning in it so that's understandable.  I know a lot of younger miners might not even really "get it" or appreciate it.  I'm not asking everyone to love it, I'm just saying it's here and my plans for it are my plans for it.

Kind regards,

Syntaks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcgoods

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:26:26 PM

which came to be inspired by my daughter, Bella. Her favorites? Unicorns and flowers. That’s what you’ll find on a BellaCoin
Seriously guys ? Next coin : Ilovemyboyfriendandwe'regonnaspendourlivestogetherCoin ? I can't imagine what new comers will think of this market when they see that sort of coin.

You're entitled to your opinion man.  This coin is more than just some coin created to try to get cryptorich overnight to me.  I'm hoping it'll get used for the reason it was created and I'm doing my best to try to make sure that happens.  If you read the rest of what it's about, it might make more sense to you.  If you don't have kids, I can see how you'd miss the meaning in it so that's understandable.  I know a lot of younger miners might not even really "get it" or appreciate it.  I'm not asking everyone to love it, I'm just saying it's here and my plans for it are my plans for it.

Kind regards,

Syntaks

If your vision is true, please don't get discouraged. Just walk the walk and the haters will turn their opinions. Of all the shitcoins coming out this at least has good motive, had a smooth launch (no pool problems, i was there from the beginning, minus the QT wallet address, but I was mining on the pool anyway), well put together website, with a help desk on top of it. It's all looking good so far. It's just a matter of what you do in the future to prove it's worthiness. This is a very scrutinized forum and rightfully so with all the crap coming out. Best of luck.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 02:34:15 PM

Kind regards,

Syntaks

If your vision is true, please don't get discouraged. Just walk the walk and the haters will turn their opinions. Of all the shitcoins coming out this at least has good motive, had a smooth launch (no pool problems, i was there from the beginning, minus the QT wallet address, but I was mining on the pool anyway), well put together website, with a help desk on top of it. It's all looking good so far. It's just a matter of what you do in the future to prove it's worthiness. This is a very scrutinized forum and rightfully so with all the crap coming out. Best of luck.

Thanks a lot for the words of support.  It was a relatively smooth launch aside from the fact the pool started having issues once real hash was thrown at it.  It's my first time setting up a pool for a coin I've launched (it's the only coin I've launched).  As soon as there's a fix on the Windows wallet I'll post the update.  I'll do my best to do my best for the community and my coin.

Sincerely,

Syntaks

jerrypages7

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:45:40 PM

What about "poorcoin": a coin for poor people ?  Grin
amaxr

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:26:51 PM

Not much activity in this thread, but diff is 3.764542 already, seems like people just mine it quietly
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 06:37:33 PM

The block explorer has been fixed and is up and running.  Thank you argakiig!

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 06:49:27 PM

Everyone can follow @BellaCoin for newest updates etc.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 05:00:29 AM

Hey folks,

Updated the wallet (checkpoints), please pull the latest source from github and let me know if you have any issues!

Regards,

Syntaks

linuxshibe

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:07:11 AM

Twoturtles is truly a visionary! An inspiration to us all! A genius! Who know that by simply making an altcoin with a Unicorn logo that child suffering could be dealt with? Twoturtles is definitely one of those people, and this is definitely one of those ideas, that causes dramatic and positive change in the world.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 05:18:10 AM

Twoturtles is truly a visionary! An inspiration to us all! A genius! Who know that by simply making an altcoin with a Unicorn logo that child suffering could be dealt with? Twoturtles is definitely one of those people, and this is definitely one of those ideas, that causes dramatic and positive change in the world.

I'm a dreamer more than a visionary.  If I inspire anyone to help someone in need, that's fantastic.  Will it cause a dramatic and positive change in the world by just existing?  Probably not.  However, the fact that it exists and the effort's being made will hopefully help a little more than if they weren't being made.  I've already spoken with a disabled children's camp over in Ohio, who are bringing up BellaCoin at their next board meeting in February.  The Windows wallet by blood, sweat, and plenty of tears will be working by morning.  I don't own a single Windows machine, so I'm sorry if it's taking longer than I and everyone would prefer.

Best regards,

Syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 08:54:27 AM

For those that don't follow on Twitter, the Windows wallet is getting re-compiled by a new developer and should be ready soon.  The block explorer is also down for maintenance.  I'll keep everyone posted as soon as there's news.  There's a current working version of the windows wallet, but it crashes on exit with some runtime errors.  Other than that it's solid, but that's not good enough so we're going to keep at it.

Regards,

Syntaks

paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:21:22 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 09:32:30 AM by paulus51

hi all,

as a reply on the some comments on the many coins coming into this digital market :

this is a signal that the people of the world have had enough of the todays bank, real money foundations and so forth....

this signal should be taken seriously, the predictions of bitcoin in fact our main coin which we depend on value is going to rise sky high !

this means that all digital coins if they are supported real good wil rise to in value !

this is also a signal that we have anough of the todays banking systems,

but a coin can only survive with a good foundations, people behind it dev's who knows what they doing and most of all spread the words,
 go in partner schip, support some groups making a name , making games, making shops who accept your coin, make it interresting to have ,
at the end ( there isnt one ) we will have a day with just digital coins to pay all life necessary things !

best advice i can give you is to do not a panic sell that isnt nessesary, instead, if you do your coin will drop hard [ economics ]

my foundations project [ see link in my signature ] wants to join all possible digital coins,
we at the other hand wants to accept all kind of coins we welcome them ! we spread the words out even for your coin, !  
so help our project and we help you that your coin will be familiar!

donations can be done trough our website at : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

thanks for your time and i hope alot people will join and donate this fantastic project

btw i am 55 years old and grey  Wink,..... but my hart is for my goal : saving those dogs becouse the deserve a better life !
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 05:46:25 PM

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience and apologize for lack of a *working* Windows wallet upon launch.  I felt completely stupid to be honest and disappointed but it's been re-built and re-tested.  Please let me know if there are any issues whatsoever or questions and I'll be more than happy to help.  The download link is: http://www.bellacoin.com/downloads/BellaCoin-win.rar

Sincerely,

Syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 02:54:42 AM

I'm pleased to announce that BellaCoin escrow services are now up and running!  You can visit the site at http://escrow.bellacoin.com.

What are escrow services?

Basically, when you want to buy a product or service from someone and you've never dealt with them before and you want to ensure that you're both getting a fair deal - you use an escrow service.  I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for people to do this using BellaCoin.

Are there any fees?

None at all.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at syntaks@bellacoin.com or use the helpdesk at http://hd.bellacoin.com

Regards,

Syntaks

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: