Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:18:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this 3 coins for hodl long ?  (Read 912 times)
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

long-term investment, I do not know about the future of this token.
I think Asia has a good future, especially China and Korea.
I totally agree with you the altcoin of South Korea and Chinese for very good profit like Neo, Zil, ICX
Zorane

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

DNT TRX SNR(SOnder)
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

I prefer to hold bitcoin, ethereum and coin from the top 20 on the coinmarketcap because of the potentials that they have the their stability. Most of these coin are very good for holding and they have good technologies and strong management team.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:07:05 AM

Do not choose too many coins to hold. In general, you should hold ETH as the most potential coin, which can help you make the most profit and the safest money compared to other coin.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

ICH, ETC EOS here are my 3 favorite coins. Soon the market will come to that will only need a coin with a strong team and the right goal, and unnecessary shitcoins will disappear from the market.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

ICH, ETC EOS here are my 3 favorite coins. Soon the market will come to that will only need a coin with a strong team and the right goal, and unnecessary shitcoins will disappear from the market.

EOS seems bumped suddendly few months before that there is no big bump and stable condition in price and investment wise mate. Then I do not suggest you to go with ETC too because this has came to come to market in fork time.
Then bumping is not happened in the market so we will be able to invest on any top listed altcoins all will give you good profit in some months for sure bro. Check the best coins and invest but don't choose these coins mate.
Zorane

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

SONDER
DNT
TRX
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

Do not be greedy for holding a lot of coins, I think choosing one ETh is enough for you to make a profit, so maybe in the future ETH is the strongest penny in the market.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:34:33 PM

In my opinion you should choose BTC for the long term is the best, the coin has the strongest in the market. And almost altcoin prices always depend on the price of the BTC. I believe this coin, you peace of mind to buy and hold them.
crypto_geeek

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

1. ICON (ICX) is a very promising project, each investor must have coins.
2. I can not say anything about DataBlockchain, as it has not yet been released to the stock exchange.
3. CUBE - I do not think this is a good project for long-term investments.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

Hello i want some reviews , suggestions about this coins ico .

what do you think about ICON icx ? this seems to be a huge blockchain project in Korea with good team behind .
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icon/

what do you think about CUBE(auto) ? this seems to be an blockchain project for cars ?? do you have info about the team project are good ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cube/

and i found this ICO today and seems to be great ? can someone analyze a little and give opinion ??
https://icobench.com/ico/datablockchain

I only agree with ICON that has a potential among the 3 that you mentioned . I also invest there and hoping that I can gain profit with it . I believe it and one factor is that many Korean people admire it and also big investors .
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

If we talk about the long-term investment when the best coins for this could be litecoin bitcoin and its all of these coins are already process to be popular i the current parent an as the cryptocurrency dependency around the world increases it will increase more in Avalon
coinnywide

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

Hmm ... I don't have any knowledge about the coins that you mentioned. Maybe I should find out about the coins so I can say whether the coin is good or not for investment. And just decided whether or not to hold back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: