Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The future is crypto currency.  (Read 145 times)
ankn (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

I want to write in this article about the future of trade in different countries.
I have been engaged in trade in Russia for many years and are familiar both with the specifics of commodity circulation within the country, as well as between countries of Western Europe, the United States, Japan and Russia.

In the beginning, several axioms:

Any state or the ruling regime wants to regulate turnover by encouraging it to reduce tax duties and fees.
The state wants to receive taxes from trade operations.
Any state  has either an internal currency, or accounting units of internal circulation.
At the moment there are two temporary exceptions:
These are US dollars and EURO of the European Union. They are temporary economic entities.
The main function of the currency is the regulation and management of society.
And these taxes and fees the state wants to get exclusively to convertible hard payment units.

Proceeding from these theses one can draw a simple conclusion that at the moment it is impossible to make payments in crypto-currencies.

Now one more axiom.
Any crypto currency has a bad quality - they are extremely speculative. And are subject to manipulations of different kinds. Typically, a massive media attack, which causes panic in the ranks of not investor racks and just adepts. There is a sharp sale and a decrease in the price of the crypto currency, followed by a rise in price. As a result, he earns the one who launches a wave of panic.

Summing up all of the above is not a happy picture, which I will present in two versions of the development of events:

Crypto-currencies reach the size of the market 5-10 times more than today (now the volume of direct and indirect investments is equal to 200 billion US dollars). But none of the crypto currency is officially recognized. There is also a continuous burst of ICO bubbles, to which different governments will be forced to react by prosecuting their initiators and key beneficiaries. There will be many scandals that will lead to a complete discrediting of the crypto currency.
And then there will be a bunch! And all the crypto-currencies are illegal.
Investors will lose billions of dollars.
This is what will save the world economy from the extra dollar mass.

The next option.
States begin to create their own crypto-currencies and make them the same instruments of regulating society as ordinary money.
Which will lead to a wave of manipulation on the part of the creator of this currency.
Since if you have cash, you are almost not dependent in the short term and you can spend it at your own discretion. If you have money on an account with a bank, then you are dependent on a bank that can block your account. And at a purse in bitcoins or air you are dependent on the creator of this currency.

And the first and second versions do not promise anything good.

It is also possible to legitimize part of the crypt, with the goal of endless games on the stock exchange. Most likely it will.

Here such thoughts to me have come in dreams about integration of payments through a token of aether for my Internet shop of electronics https://cleverbros.com/. I want to do this, but at the moment it's absolutely impossible to do, unfortunately.
Perhaps there are more options that can become a positive reality for the people of the planet Earth. As time goes by and changes of any kind can occur.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tdk333

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

Currency evolves just like everything else.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

I want to write in this article about the future of trade in different countries.
I have been engaged in trade in Russia for many years and are familiar both with the specifics of commodity circulation within the country, as well as between countries of Western Europe, the United States, Japan and Russia.

In the beginning, several axioms:

Any state or the ruling regime wants to regulate turnover by encouraging it to reduce tax duties and fees.
The state wants to receive taxes from trade operations.
Any state  has either an internal currency, or accounting units of internal circulation.
At the moment there are two temporary exceptions:
These are US dollars and EURO of the European Union. They are temporary economic entities.
The main function of the currency is the regulation and management of society.
And these taxes and fees the state wants to get exclusively to convertible hard payment units.

Proceeding from these theses one can draw a simple conclusion that at the moment it is impossible to make payments in crypto-currencies.

Now one more axiom.
Any crypto currency has a bad quality - they are extremely speculative. And are subject to manipulations of different kinds. Typically, a massive media attack, which causes panic in the ranks of not investor racks and just adepts. There is a sharp sale and a decrease in the price of the crypto currency, followed by a rise in price. As a result, he earns the one who launches a wave of panic.

Summing up all of the above is not a happy picture, which I will present in two versions of the development of events:

Crypto-currencies reach the size of the market 5-10 times more than today (now the volume of direct and indirect investments is equal to 200 billion US dollars). But none of the crypto currency is officially recognized. There is also a continuous burst of ICO bubbles, to which different governments will be forced to react by prosecuting their initiators and key beneficiaries. There will be many scandals that will lead to a complete discrediting of the crypto currency.
And then there will be a bunch! And all the crypto-currencies are illegal.
Investors will lose billions of dollars.
This is what will save the world economy from the extra dollar mass.

The next option.
States begin to create their own crypto-currencies and make them the same instruments of regulating society as ordinary money.
Which will lead to a wave of manipulation on the part of the creator of this currency.
Since if you have cash, you are almost not dependent in the short term and you can spend it at your own discretion. If you have money on an account with a bank, then you are dependent on a bank that can block your account. And at a purse in bitcoins or air you are dependent on the creator of this currency.

And the first and second versions do not promise anything good.

It is also possible to legitimize part of the crypt, with the goal of endless games on the stock exchange. Most likely it will.

Here such thoughts to me have come in dreams about integration of payments through a token of aether for my Internet shop of electronics https://cleverbros.com/. I want to do this, but at the moment it's absolutely impossible to do, unfortunately.
Perhaps there are more options that can become a positive reality for the people of the planet Earth. As time goes by and changes of any kind can occur.

we could work together writing an article on the necessity and need of cryptocurrencies and a trustworthy working cryptoeconomics, i can help you i would add the perspective how it is needed to increase growth improve social fabric, creativity and stability of the worlds economy pm me let us talk in telegram

regards

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

Crypto currency is the future . currency has evolved over time ..from trade by barter to fiat money and now is the turn of digitex ..Crypto is the future

Not if the civilsation breaks down or the industry protect and defend its trust

IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

The trend today really points to the possibility of using a virtual currency  in the future. While I am a  big fan of technology and advancement, I also can't help but think of how the world will really adapt to it. What about the lower class who still don't know what bitcoin is? What if they're currently just living one day at a time, working to pay the bills and caring for the family --how can they devote time to learning what it is or have access to it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: