Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Like Beef Jerky? (FREE Jerky)  (Read 5164 times)
GambitBTC (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:31:50 AM

I love jerky as well and would like to buy some as well since it is hard to get and ridiculously expensive here in the Netherlands. PM me plz? BTW I have never tried deer jerky but beef is fine too I love that stuff.

That shipping might be a bit pricey my friend, i gotta go do more research for the eu customers, and to see if customs would be pissed about something like this lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:54:24 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 09:06:45 AM by erre

In italy, our postal service say that, as long as u're shipping "home made food" as a private, and it's sealed, u can ship to USA and skip all the regulations

http://www.poste.it/postali/estero/internazionale_%20norme.shtml.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:01:19 AM

http://pe.usps.gov/text/imm/il_008.htm

Shit, seems that u explicitally cannot ship to italy "Salted, smoked or otherwise prepared meats; fats; and lard. "
 Cry

Maybe this doesen't apply for homemade food?

Also, u can't send photos or human remains  Angry

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
WorldWideBTC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:08:32 PM

I can't believe I'm seeing this for sale. I LOVE deer jerky. My family always used to have it made from the hunts around here when deer season was in.

PM me info about your prices. I'm down for some jerky.

If everyone had the same mentality as you the world would be void of all living creatures.

And if everyone had the same mentality as you, we would all be assholes.
cannachris

Activity: 406

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:48:28 PM

In italy, our postal service say that, as long as u're shipping "home made food" as a private, and it's sealed, u can ship to USA and skip all the regulations

http://www.poste.it/postali/estero/internazionale_%20norme.shtml.

As far as I know these rules are EU-rules and would apply for an EU-country.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:20:36 PM

This thread has spurred me to start making some venison jerky too this weekend.
I have about 60lbs of it from hunting season this year but I was not feeling well enough to make some jerky.

VforVictory

Activity: 280

V for Victory or Rather JustV8

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:26:18 PM

This looks delicious, but when it comes to meat products I would prefer other people try it out first before I jump on the wagon and ask for some...
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:24:23 PM

Wonder if the USDA ever got back to OTR
GambitBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:00:35 PM

Wonder if the USDA ever got back to OTR

Lol i highly doubt it, some intern probably had a nice giggle over it though Smiley

Ok so on to the Updates

Posting Pictures In 20 Minutes Of How Far Along I Am

Going to message this batch of customers in the next 15 hours, to let them know their jerky will be packaged for delivery momentarily.

Will PM you lucky customers your choices in quantity and marinade along with the estimated shipping costs for your area.

GambitBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:44:23 PM

Putting up new pictures now on the Original Post
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:59:10 AM

Nice you rocking the ronco had one of them a while back..

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
GambitBTC (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:58:26 AM

Nice you rocking the ronco had one of them a while back..

naw its a Nesco lol
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:01:43 AM

Love Deer meat and Jerky. But would not Condone killing Deer for profit. Necessity is one thing Profit is another.

Huh You don't think shooting a deer to eat it is profit?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
joulesbeef

moOo

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:05:34 PM

he isnt claiming it isnt profit.

he says shoot to eat, not to sell.. basically.

mooo for rent
Todamont

Activity: 599
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:19:48 PM

Deer populations are generally controlled and hunters permits are limited to maintain a healthy local herd, so I think the bleeding-heart hunter-hating is a little over the top. I'm assuming this isn't roadkill...
joulesbeef

moOo

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:23:21 PM

yell often it is better than letting them starve or the cullings that go on now and then.

WE had a few around where i used to live, cause it was too residential for public hunting but the deer pop was getting out of hand due to the nature preserves and had to be culled down, so the herd could be healthy.

mooo for rent
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:28:45 PM

he isnt claiming it isnt profit.

he says shoot to eat, not to sell.. basically.

Yes, and that was my point.  Shooting a deer to eat is still profit, and if you can shoot one to eat, why can't you shoot two to sell one?  Don't non-hunters deserve to eat also?  Hunting is a gainful hobby, when don't properly.  The idea that a hunter shouldn't be able to actually make a living doing so is rediculous, and only serves the interests of ranchers who raise meat animals in an enclosure rather than in the wild.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

SmoothMoose

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:33:54 PM

lol this whole thread made me laugh my ass off

otrkid is a fucking loser.

Whining about animals. like theres a difference between a deer i shot and a feedlot with a million head of cattle living in there own antibiotic feces.

vegan is just old english for shitty hunter

I live in Canada, i love wild meat. long as you shot it legally. eat it sell it. fuck give it away  
long as its not wasted who cares?

otrkid comes on here to beg for money? and he is still allowed on the forum?

People like this put a black eye not only on BTC but on society as a whole. OTRKID your parents raised a shitty person  probably because they are as or more ignorant than you are.

who the fuck are you to tell another man what he can and cannot do?

if you were in Canada, you would learn fast,

grow up and fuck off.

Alberta raised, proud to hunt. I love my guns My pot and my BTC.

Call the feds faggot.

Props to Fuse  your rebuttle was ellegant and final.

OP hope your jerky is great, thats my favorite thing to do with wild game, that and sausage.
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:45:37 PM

Begging is not, nor has it ever been, a cause for banning here.

SmoothMoose

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:54:48 PM

Begging is not, nor has it ever been, a cause for banning here.
great 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: