Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Government used the general public as unwitting biological and chemical test  (Read 120 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

How the British Government subjected thousands of people to ...
https://www.independent.co.uk › News › UK › UK Politics
8 Jul 2015 nt our - During the Cold War, the British Government used the general public as unwitting biological and chemical warfare guinea pigs on a much greater ... of Kent, has revealed that British military aircraft dropped thousands of kilos ..

Analysis: The Porton Down laboratory experiments | Politics | The ...
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2001/feb/26/freedomofinformation.uk
26 Feb 2001 - Defence ministers are wondering whether to stir the ashes of British military history to find out if service personnel used as human guinea pigs ..

The Battle of the Somme, as it happened on July 1, 1916 - Telegraph
https://www.telegraph.co.uk › News
1 Jul 2016 - The first day of the Battle of the Somme was the worst day in the history of ... Over the next 12 hours 29,000 people were killed and many more wounded. .... The strangeness of easily strolling over what was once a kill zone ..

They sent our men over the hill knowing quite well they would die     A HUMAN CULL Angry..

Shot on the spot if you never went over the hill <EXPLAIN WHY?..

The ROYALS CULLING  Angry..

Now they killed our people then many years later bring in ISLAMIC NUTTERS to do work  Roll Eyes
Well if you never sent all our men to die we would have workers SO that means you got rid of
British workers for cheap crazy ISLAMIC NUTTERS ?..

See i can see why some think the ROYALS are ALIEN LIZARDS because we see what they do and think
would a human really be that EVIL for monies?

Talk all posh say nice things BUT on the sly STAB YOU IN THE BACK..

Maybe i should start to talk nice and steal off everyone ? Undecided

Yes lets save the world Cough cough myself and my family   i really mean
BUT at least it's part of the world MY FAMILY  Wink..

So i did save part of the world MY WORLD my bit of the world space no one else ..

WERE used as human guinea pigs in the 1950s -
https://www.thesun.co.uk/.../british-nuclear-test-crews-human-guinea-pigs-cold-war-raf-...
9 hours ago - ... British nuclear crews were used as human guinea pigs in the 1950s. ... Soldier 'who raped woman near Windsor Castle' set to propose to ..

So our children join the forces and get used as guinea pigs for the ELITE greedy mf..
And you wonder are they LIZARDS  Cheesy..

No they are just about the most GREEDY FKs this planet ever produced ..
I want to become a UK REPUBLIC ..

Just think of all the money we will save guarding the QUEEN and Co  Then we can use those soldiers
to guard something worth guarding like the English channel and the public  Wink..

Plus all the land we get back to build on ..
Sell the queens crown Jews love diamonds they well buy it and break it up Wink
Make 50 rings  Cheesy..

BUT the best idea is to have no royals they take most of our TAXES ..
And for what a HAND WAVE Roll Eyes..

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

What we should do is stick 2 wax works of harry and William in the window of Buckingham palace
and all the Chinese can wave to a wax work    Saving us loads of cash on guards and what not ..

They use our children as test dummies for the elite and you by law protect them first NOT your own peoples
but people who would stab you in the back and sell you down the river for greed..

And you wonder why are armed forces are dwindling ..
They know they are not protecting the public they know they protect the RICH ASS HOLES
then when they do their service they leave with NOTHING except a illness because the government
experimented on their asses ..

So ENJOY GUARDING  LORD ADONIS and the likes ..

No wonder his parents left him he must of been horrible liitle shit when he was born..
Mind you have you seen him he is a little work..

Needs his head crushed with loads of boots to his teeth ..

Hope we have civil war  then we can hunt him down to do just that..

Study the battle of SOMME that was a human CULLING they culled our own peoples Angry Angry

THE ROYAL SCUM.. Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: