Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] ⚡ CRYPHOS ⚡ - Efficient Crypto Discovery & Information Platform  (Read 2969 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Huy Mai

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

It is a nice project. I found it on coinexchange.io, but the prices is going down... Hope the team will push it up soon Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoPonziS

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

I took a look around the Sophos website and decided to take a look around the whitepaper. Although I didn't have time to take a complete look at the whitepaper I began reading it and wanted to give some feedback on something I really liked! The info-graphic describing the Sophos platform on page 7. At first I was a bit confused at how the platform would work but due to this info-graphic I was able to easily understand. This is evidence that the cryptocurrency info-graphics you guys plan to utilize will indeed work. I will continue to read the whitepaper these couple next days. Grin Grin Grin
ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

Telegram: MrD_XCPS

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

I took a look around the Sophos website and decided to take a look around the whitepaper. Although I didn't have time to take a complete look at the whitepaper I began reading it and wanted to give some feedback on something I really liked! The info-graphic describing the Sophos platform on page 7. At first I was a bit confused at how the platform would work but due to this info-graphic I was able to easily understand. This is evidence that the cryptocurrency info-graphics you guys plan to utilize will indeed work. I will continue to read the whitepaper these couple next days. Grin Grin Grin

Please have a look at the UI teaser we shared here. It will shed some light on the infographic side bearing in mind this is only the preview  Shocked

Let us know if you have any further questions on the white paper!

Mr D

paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

Please have a look at the UI teaser we shared here. It will shed some light on the infographic side bearing in mind this is only the preview  Shocked

Let us know if you have any further questions on the white paper!

Mr D
With the new platform, Sophos will offer you the best in its class educational platform that promotes new technologies emerging in the space of cryptocurrency, and their potential for transforming our lives.
vesipruul

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

Seems good project. Im hoping for bright future. Smiley
ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:18:23 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 05:47:40 PM by ManagerOfThisGroup

Cryphos is now added to Cheddur, Coinomi, Coinlib.io and MyToken - if there are any wallets/trackers, you would like us to be on, please let us know!

We have applied to a few trackers and still awaiting their responses.

It will only be added on Coinmarketcap once we meet their requirements of having trade volume > 100K USD sustained for a few days.

Mr D

ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:55:46 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 11:54:46 AM by ManagerOfThisGroup

We will have some exciting news to share soon regarding our platform updates!!

Head over to our Telegram to be kept updated on the latest developments.

semikorn

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:23:19 AM

Hi!

I have just realized about the swap! What can I do with my ZCG coins? Is it too late for swapping?

Thanks
ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

The Cryphos market will be re-initiated on Coinexchange in 3 days!

It will be trading as XCPS/BTC and XCPS/ETH on the 28/06/2018

DJ_H24

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

Every thing now is going well. We surpassed big difficulties to be on the right way. Go Cryphos
imma123

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

Hi, i was away and have missed the ZCG token swap. What can be done? Many thanks
ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

Hi, i was away and have missed the ZCG token swap. What can be done? Many thanks

Hi,

Please contact the team admins on the Telegram group @Cryphos.

Thanks,
Mr D

Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:00:01 AM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality.  I’m waiting for more details about project !!!
ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:56:11 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 09:43:07 PM by ManagerOfThisGroup

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality.  I’m waiting for more details about project !!!

Thank you for the kind words!

We look forward to welcoming any questions you may have now or then  Smiley

ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

We have started approaching projects and also working on creating new content for the platform.

We will be sharing our content to the Telegram group to get further opinion on it before it is published on to the platform. We are still on schedule as per our road map with our first MVP released to everyone in December 2018.

Mr D

ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

To update newcomers to Cryphos: our platform is designed to reduce vetting time and allow users to find good projects that is voted up and down by the users of the platform ensuring good content is visible to the consumers of this platform. We will have infographics submitted by the Cryphos team as well as infographics provided by projects on our platform which will be used to provide vital information to investors in making decisions in supporting the project or not.

If there any further questions, please visit our Telegram group https://t.me/cryphos

DJ_H24

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:24:04 AM

It is more clear for every one now, all we need now is new people ( investors) and they will be here once competitions in projects groups begin. We are waiting for the MVP to give you the feedback needed to ameliorate the platform.
ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:17:58 AM

Cryphos Update 24/12/2018

Our first MVP iteration is now live on www.cryphos.com

The platform is online currently with a focus on the crypto discovery functionality in phase one. You can start your user acceptance testing and let us know your feedback on any Cryphos  functionality, user experience or design aspects. We will circulate an Excel sheet where you can write down your comments and we will prioritise them accordingly. We will follow an agile approach and release the improvements in chunks once we have a sizeable amount.

This is only the first iteration of the MVP and will look a little rough so please adjust your expectations accordingly, we expect the look and feel to improve dramatically with the next iterations. The important part was to get functionality done and hence the front end was not the priority at this stage. Our phase 2 roadmap includes an enhancement of the front end and an improvement of the user experience.

Thanks for your patience and happy testing !

Cryphos Team

CaffeCentral

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:13:04 PM

Hi,

What's up with this XCPS coin? Dead?
10x
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: