Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:41:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Economy  (Read 2975 times)
pasti kaya

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

for me bitcoin and economy is a concept of life that has a close bond, because bitcoin has helped much to build the economy of someone who is in it ..
BantiHanter

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:17:59 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 12:34:28 PM by BantiHanter

Its no problem i think if 80% own cryptocurrency and didn't pay taxes because revenue not only come from taxes, other revenues comes from natural resource and maybe most country doing a lot of investment in all fields
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

This sounds logic, but I suppose that this can happen only in theory, just imagine how would it look like, if 80% of people would be engaged in cryptocurrency including the old man and including infants
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

according to my own opinion and study of the existence of crypto and the economy one of the most sophisticated combinations of technology as well as the economy (trading) and very rapid development so as to be the center of public attention to the world of crypto, without having to think long to agree, as well as why society is very ambitious to learn it more deeply without your regulation from the government including the tax burden that must be issued by pengunanya that is where the uniqueness of the world of crypto secure privacy for the sake of personal interests, and the future will be more sophisticated and advanced both in security and the existence of bitcoin or crypto so penguna more comfortable and safe, all the things that now exist crypto just the gate to see the future economy, may be useful and successful for all of us
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

We all know that the development of a certain country comes from the taxes of its citizens, and we all know people who engage bitcoin don't pay taxes to the government, what will happen to a country where 80% of its citizens engage in cryptocurrency?

There is a big possibility that this things might happen In the future because bitcoin is growing faster and very known today.

If what you propose becomes possible, two things will happen;

1. The government of that country would by all means find a way for the citizens to pay their taxes even if it gets to the point of transferring money from a bank account to another bank account so far its not gift and its not between people who are related. This is going to be made possible with a high level KYCs where an entering of your name would bring out everybody related to you in any part of the country. An if its buying abroad, this won't be possible without the input of the banks which makes it more easy for government to get its own share.

2. The other option is to ban bitcoin altogether before it reaches the 80% of its population and the country knows they don't have the technological ability to stop it. The moment the penetration is able to touch 7%, its beginning to generate concerns which banning and enforcement of that would be the best option. It won't stop it though but it would reduce the spread to a large extent.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

according to my own opinion and study of the existence of crypto and the economy one of the most sophisticated combinations of technology as well as the economy (trading) and very rapid development so as to be the center of public attention to the world of crypto, without having to think long to agree, as well as why society is very ambitious to learn it more deeply without your regulation from the government including the tax burden that must be issued by pengunanya that is where the uniqueness of the world of crypto secure privacy for the sake of personal interests, and the future will be more sophisticated and advanced both in security and the existence of bitcoin or crypto so penguna more comfortable and safe, all the things that now exist crypto just the gate to see the future economy, may be useful and successful for all of us
it seems quiet easy to say but hard to actually it is really hard. there could be lots of possibilities that might happen, and we all know that it will reach to that point, either of which will happen i am also half excited when it happens, besides as part of those who uses crypto, i don't have other options when it will be mandatory by the government, it is like all or nothing in the end.
boorocktworule

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

My guess is the governments, in order to protect themselves from tax evasion by cryptocurrency, will increase value added taxes.

And the banks, which are essential for a government to control the economy, will just choose another way to compensate the money transfer commissions.

All except money transfer will stay in a different, yet very similar fashion.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

In this time, in our country,  where everything is taxed, Bitcoin is the greatest thing that ever happened to us. Government imposed taxes  anytime they want and we people cannot do anything about it.    As of today they have not yet find a way to taxed cryptocurrency,  lucky for all of us Bitcoiners, we can still enjoy our income from Bitcoin without deduction of taxes.  There is a big possibility that Bitcoin will be taxed in the future  because bitcoin is growing faster in popularity but for the meantime, let us just enjoy our earnings free of taxes.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

We all know that the development of a certain country comes from the taxes of its citizens, and we all know people who engage bitcoin don't pay taxes to the government, what will happen to a country where 80% of its citizens engage in cryptocurrency?

There is a big possibility that this things might happen In the future because bitcoin is growing faster and very known today.

for my own opinion, bitcoin will help a lot with the economy of a country. since it is one of the mode of payment it helps. when the people buy goods with the bitcoin they are also paying taxes because their is no tangible product that has no taxes, even the most smallest thing when you buy has a tax. since bitcoin is getting high most of the people will also spend high which really helps to the econmy and for the government since their is more taxes to be collected
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Bitcoin plays an important role in the economy. If 80 percent of any country is involved in crypto Then the government can recover VAT from it. And it will accelerate the economy of that country.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

I want to believe that by the time 80% of the countries' work force are fully into the cryptocurrency, the government of that must have partnered with crypto developers on how taxes can be made/deducted through transaction fees.
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

I also think this may happen soon, but I don't have to worry too much. The government will take measures to get taxes, and they can tax the way you taxed the exchange or store your bitcoin. Tax is necessary for the development of society.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

bitcoin and economics are combinations that are committed to one's well-being in economic needs. I think so.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

and the right answer is, the government will definitely think about legalization and will levy a tax on bitcoin. this is something common, because the government aims to take tax for the economic viability of a country.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

Paying taxes doesn't mean paying it directly to the government as filing it to your agency department or whatever you call it to your country, you can pay taxes indirectly like buying more goods or products. Most of the people who invest in Bitcoin gain their profit, and most of them spends more (than there average spending amount way back when they are not yet engage in bitcoin) in buying different products or availing different services which I see as a big help in gaining taxes that can be used by the governments to their projects and economy will gain more.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

I also think this may happen soon, but I don't have to worry too much. The government will take measures to get taxes, and they can tax the way you taxed the exchange or store your bitcoin. Tax is necessary for the development of society.
Government will ofcourse have the necessary procedures to collect taxes. Bitcoin is growing daily together with it's users. However, in the future their is regulations in cryptocurrency as to have taxes so many possibilities actually may happen.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

mutually bound and need each other. that's what I think
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

We are all know that bitcoin and economy are the best buddy cause if our economy or country accepts bitcoin our economy will be risen. Cause bitcoin can lift a countries economy if they accept them. So many countries accept bitcoin cause bitcoin is special bitcoin is very helpful in country
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

Bitcoin and Economy is indeed one or bitcoin san economy has become one, if bitcoin its price rises then the economy increases, if bitcoin price down then the economy will also follow-down decline.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:06:29 PM

I think if 80% of people in a country use bitcoin, the country would forbid transactions using bitcoin and crypto. even if the state does not prohibit it, they will provide tax regulation on every cryptocurrency holder
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: