Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Economy  (Read 2975 times)
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

this is beneficial for bitcoin parties as long as the government does not impose a tax on bitcoins. in general of course the benefits can be taken by its users, and can reduce the unemployment rate. that alone is enough to help the country's economy.
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

well it growth so fast and implied in many technology invention in it, well this is will going to affected economic in many country that been appllied with it, just looking foward with this tech

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

if in one country, the majority of the people are involved and using crypto then the country will surely impose a tax on income from crypto. so the state will receive revenue and can improve the country's economy. crypto will always be related to economy and state policy so can not be separated.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

When this happens and Bitcoin becomes used or adopted by alot of people government would devise a means to collect tax since tax fuels a huge section of advanced economies. I am seriously looking forward to the period when 80% of the population uses Bitcoin.

I think if 80% of the population of a country already uses cryptocurrency then 80% is also likely local government will legalize and will impose taxes.
It depends, as long as bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is not authorized by the local government then there is no tax on them before you redeem the banknotes or other taxable goods.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

If the majority of the population in a country is able to exploit the existence of bitcoin well would certainly have a positive impact on the progress of the country because with the welfare of the people of the country do not need to spend too much money to help their economy going forward.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

We all know that the development of a certain country comes from the taxes of its citizens, and we all know people who engage bitcoin don't pay taxes to the government, what will happen to a country where 80% of its citizens engage in cryptocurrency?

There is a big possibility that this things might happen In the future because bitcoin is growing faster and very known today.

Bitcoin and economy and technology in your savings. The first place, right to invest, right? Broken up into your savings and it is a start. Cause I don't know what you think of cryptocurrency. I even though, right now. I believe that bitcoin will fall in love with the flow. Cause bitcoin is our future.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

There are many countries in the world where Bitcoin is illegal. If 80% of those people use Bitcoin, then the government should make Bitcoin valid. Then the government will take some measures and impose taxes to the public. This will not harm the countries, but by making legalizing Bitcoin, the country's economic development will improve.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

We all know that the development of a certain country comes from the taxes of its citizens, and we all know people who engage bitcoin don't pay taxes to the government, what will happen to a country where 80% of its citizens engage in cryptocurrency?

There is a big possibility that this things might happen In the future because bitcoin is growing faster and very known today.

Yes it is true that they are not paying taxes but the one thing is true also is that the cryptocurrency supporters are spending their money in every product of their country where in they as consumers giving small amount from their personal pocket to tax the government from the product. So these people are still helping the economic growth.
didik12

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

Economy improve through paying the taxes of all government employee and other people under the government this the responsibility of the people depending in the government to pay taxes. In bitcoin, bitcoin gives to people income easier and helping to earn money that why bitcoin helping the economy to level up through helping the people in the economy.

Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

As discussed bitcoin implemented legalized in the nation economy grow up because of there pay taxes if its approved according to the laws mostly now are 90% using bitcoin all over the world.
Drop6cam

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

In Belarus bitcoin was legalized - are these not the first prerequisites for real changes in the economic future of the whole world?
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

When my government notice about bitcoin, they won't legalize it because bitcoin is just like another investment tool ( risky investment )

But AFAIK, if government decide to legalize bitcoin, they have right to apply tax on btc or not because it's become their policy !
Economy rate increases with increase in GDP and the economy of my country has increased 4.7 percent from the previous year which is a good improvement in the rate of GDP. We noticed that some countries dropped to lowest economy among all the economies of countries and this is due to their poor policies but some of them adopted digital currency which made their economies better.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

I am believe in the future government will issuing regulation on cryptocurrency, all crypto holder must paying tax from their profits. With cryptocurrency growing, government must be want to collect taxes. Investor must be more comfort if cryptocurrency get regulation because its more safe for them from scam project

sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Not all countries developing because of taxes. There are many countries developing with utilizing natural resources like oil mining and gold mining.
And bitcoin is currently have tax but that if bitcoin is regulated by the government of a country that accept bitcoin for transactions in that country. But there are some people who avoid the tax and talk about bitcoin is free of tax even though the state government has given access to bitcoin transactions in that country.
80% is a big amount I think not everyone will be involved in cryptocurrency. There must be about 60% of people who still use paper money and not involved in cryptocurrency.
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

It seems to me that if it happens so that 80% of people in the country will be engaged in cybercurrency - then the state will be forced to legalize it, or it will not be tolerated altogether
MD Rakib_116127

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

We all know that the country's economic system is the future of the country. And in each country the economic system is given a lot of importance. Bitcoin is our future foreign currency. Bitcoin in the future will affect our country's economic system and take it to the peak of progress.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

I dont think that bitcoin dont pay taxes to the government, all of us using a exchangers and exchnagers paying taxes to thier country that will help to improve the economy of one country, in short bitcoin is paying taxes and good for economy.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:44:30 PM

I am sure if the crypto currency is more advanced in the future then the government will issue a tax for crypto I am sure the government will not allow a popular item without tax and i think bitcoin will always on never die
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:00:10 PM

I am sure if the crypto currency is more advanced in the future then the government will issue a tax for crypto I am sure the government will not allow a popular item without tax and i think bitcoin will always on never die
Yes bitcoin will never die rather it will more popular in future and everyone will want to deal in bitcoin because it will more  profitable for them so that's why government will allowed taxes on bitcoin and the economy of a country will more gain so government will provide to people more advantages and that's why social development will improve.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:24:13 AM

Bitcoin and economy will have a great relationship in the future because when countries will adopt bitcoin then it will help them to make the economy better and that is enough for us to expect some futuristic and more advanced and secured stuff in the future. Economy is not that easy to make it better but with bitcoin, i am sure that the progress will become faster.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: