Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[AUTOBUY/ACCOUNT] Spotify | Netflix | NordVPN | ExpressVPN | IPVanish + more! ⭐  (Read 186 times)
OriginX (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:42:57 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 05:28:59 PM by OriginX

ACCOUNTS IN STOCK:
  • Spotify Premium
  • Netflix HD/UHD
  • NordVPN
  • ExpressVPN
  • IPVanish
  • ...and more!

• 24 hour warranty
  • No refunds, only replacements
  • You are not allowed to change the details of the account.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:47:25 AM

Hey, @OP, considering that you're new here, I'm only posting this to warn potential consumers of the risks involved with purchasing from auto-buy links, especially from Newbies. No offense, but I'm hoping that if you're legitimate, that you'll be able to prove yourself to be credible. Perhaps you can offer some vouch copies to trustworthy members of the forums here that will be able to vouch for you.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING THREAD TO UNDERSTAND THE RISKS OF PURCHASING FROM A NEWBIE'S AUTO-BUY LINK:
Avoid auto-buy links, mainly locked or self moderated. Register before dealing

OriginX (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

@BTCforJoe:

Alright, would you be interested in a vouch account?  Smiley
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

@BTCforJoe:

Alright, would you be interested in a vouch account?  Smiley

LOL Unfortunately, given the nature of these accounts, a vouch from me would do no good, as most of these accounts won't be active the following week, especially if they are shared. But then again, maybe if someone just needs access to a Netflix account for a few bucks, this is right for them.

Spotify accounts usually become unavailable if used while the rightful owner is online and end up changing credentials. VPN services are also disabled by the rightful owner as they get notifications that a new device has been added to their account. Netflix account holders now get a notification when their account is enabled on a new device.

I don't know if there is much of a business for these types of accounts anymore, but if your service is any different than the hundreds that have come before you, then I'll gladly take a vouch account for any service that you wish to have vouched for. Please be aware, however, that I will be honest about my experiences and that I will provide periodic updates, especially if the account becomes disabled for any reason.

If, somehow, you're a reseller that has access to custom one-off accounts that are obtained in more legitimate methods than any other reseller, then yeah, shoot me an account. Otherwise, don't worry about it. Thanks for being honest in stating the discretionary caution about these accounts, though. Good luck!

OriginX (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

@BTCforJoe:

I have personally used some of these accounts, and the details have not been changed by the owner for months now.

Accounts are only shared between the original owner and the buyer - nobody else. Essentially, only two people will have access.

I have sent you a Netflix account for testing. Please leave a review, thank you!
OriginX (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:53:05 AM

Bump!  Grin
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:01:09 AM

@BTCforJoe:

I have personally used some of these accounts, and the details have not been changed by the owner for months now.

Accounts are only shared between the original owner and the buyer - nobody else. Essentially, only two people will have access.

I have sent you a Netflix account for testing. Please leave a review, thank you!

Fair enough. Sorry to get back to you so late with this, but I appreciate the vouch account. I have logged in for the first time since you've sent it to me a bit over a week ago, and it's still an active account, which is a good thing.

So am I able to create a profile comfortably within the account without risk of having it deleted? I'll log in daily and start a show here and there to test this out for you to update your potential customers, but for now, I here is my vouch:

I can vouch that the Netflix account credentials that I have received from @OriginX on May 31 has been and is still active as of today, June 8 I have used one of the 3 random profiles within the account, and will leave periodic updates with the status of this account.

AxelBTC
Copper Member

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

are you offering nordvpn vouch?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: