Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:45:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FORUM ScamICO.org Launched!  (Read 299 times)
ScamICO_org (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

ScamICO.org designed to help you to avoid investing into scam ICOs. On the Forum you can discuss or be more informed about scam ICOs mechanisms. You may ask community to help you to identify scam ICO.

Link: https://scamico.org/
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:04:35 AM

How do you dictate whether an ICO is a scam or not? Do you provide market depth research or information, or is this purely based on feedback left by others? What actions or features do you have in place to help eliminate spam attacks by fudders who create bot accounts on your site? While this is a great idea, in theory, you have to be cautious about offering any form of "financial advice", especially when dictating what you believe to be a scam coin or not.

Additionally, this post belongs in Service Announcements, not in Project Development.

Good luck

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:16:46 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 11:31:20 AM by KingScorpio

ScamICO.org designed to help you to avoid investing into scam ICOs. On the Forum you can discuss or be more informed about scam ICOs mechanisms. You may ask community to help you to identify scam ICO.

interesting idea, i might join to support your forum as i dont like this bitcoin fixed forum, they are all crying around now with bitcoin dying and losing influence over the market.

the main bitcoin part of the forum is now discussing same stuff that has been discussed 100 times before and are constantly speculating, you are doing a progressive step and i support you

but i think just founding something isnt enough, better would be unite existing interest groups and communities and support them with the forum you want to create

davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

How do you dictate whether an ICO is a scam or not? Do you provide market depth research or information, or is this purely based on feedback left by others? What actions or features do you have in place to help eliminate spam attacks by fudders who create bot accounts on your site? While this is a great idea, in theory, you have to be cautious about offering any form of "financial advice", especially when dictating what you believe to be a scam coin or not.

Additionally, this post belongs in Service Announcements, not in Project Development.

Good luck

No,it`s not a great idea,because everybody can create a Facebook group or a Reddit subreddit for free around that niche.Having a forum requires paying for hosting and advertising.Identifying ICO scams can help a lot,but we have to make the difference between real ICO exit scams and failed ICOs that didn`t manage to complete their project due to lack of funds or other issues.
Good luck with the idea,OP.

loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

Good luck

No,it`s not a great idea,because everybody can create a Facebook group or a Reddit subreddit for free around that niche.Having a forum requires paying for hosting and advertising.Identifying ICO scams can help a lot,but we have to make the difference between real ICO exit scams and failed ICOs that didn`t manage to complete their project due to lack of funds or other issues.
Good luck with the idea,OP.

A new forum from scratch and with blank user database requires a lot of enthusiasm. But how to know is it this forum just another scam where we can find fake accusation?

I support any idea of fraud preventing. The new forum is not the right way. We can dedicate one thread here.
devzstudio

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

Looks Good. Nice template.

Add some board for Phishing scams. Now there are a lot of tokens on waves platform that asks for the seed.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:35:37 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 07:41:01 PM by KingScorpio

Add some board for Phishing scams. Now there are a lot of tokens on waves platform that asks for the seed.

tokens that ask for seed? what i saw on waves plattform was a phishing scam, where thy privately approached me told me that i have won in a random user airdrop.

these people are scamming users. with direct approaches and social engineering

i will support this consumer protection forum, through listening it on my website
https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/community

i subscribed in your forum,

two issues i realised.

1. i cant upload an avatar

2. i cant start topics

you should fix that, or simply use a an established and popular forum template like smf.

ScamICO_org (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

Good luck

May be that can help: https://scamico.org/showthread.php?tid=20
Creation-arts.com

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

Interesting! good project.. there are so many scams going on,,
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

How do you differentiate a good ICO from a bad one ? Don't tell me it depends on the one that pays you some tokens.

interesting idea, i might join to support your forum as i dont like this bitcoin fixed forum, they are all crying around now with bitcoin dying and losing influence over the market.
So this is not the first time bitcoin has died ? It has been dying since 2008 and still alive and kicking asses.

the main bitcoin part of the forum is now discussing same stuff that has been discussed 100 times before and are constantly speculating, you are doing a progressive step and i support you
Sure.If you don't like the forum, why don't you just go away ? I mean how hard it is to NOT post here anymore ?

but i think just founding something isnt enough, better would be unite existing interest groups and communities and support them with the forum you want to create
Good-Luck with that  Cool
oluongjohnson

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

Awesome! i usually go to ICOIndex to see the latest and greatest scams too.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

How do you differentiate a good ICO from a bad one ? Don't tell me it depends on the one that pays you some tokens.

So this is not the first time bitcoin has died ? It has been dying since 2008 and still alive and kicking asses.

Sure.If you don't like the forum, why don't you just go away ? I mean how hard it is to NOT post here anymore ?

Good-Luck with that  Cool

there is a status between leaver, and still user, which is user, considering and looking for replacement.

in that stautus i am, but i have not found a good forum community replacement yet,

this scamico communisty seems to me like a one way channel like those countless propagandistic websites. you cant post topics there and you cant reply.

so the website appears currently strange to me although i am supporting new forum projects

ScamICO_org (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:50:24 AM

tokens that ask for seed? what i saw on waves plattform was a phishing scam, where thy privately approached me told me that i have won in a random user airdrop.

these people are scamming users. with direct approaches and social engineering

i will support this consumer protection forum, through listening it on my website
https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/community

i subscribed in your forum,

two issues i realised.

1. i cant upload an avatar

2. i cant start topics

you should fix that, or simply use a an established and popular forum template like smf.

To upload avatar go to menu where says welcome (username) there you can your profile.

To start topics you need activate account via email.

Activation link should be in your email address that was indicated during registration.
Zerovv

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

Hello, what do you think about masternodes ? Is this new trend in scamming or real profit?
SBBEV8

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

can you give me a list of some scam icos and your website analysis on those projects?
ScamICO_org (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

Hello, what do you think about masternodes ? Is this new trend in scamming or real profit?

Hi, be honest I don't like masternode and miningn too. But if the coin like Dash then the masternode definitely not scam and should be profit but if other coin scam and masternode of this coin scam.

Masternode and mining are managble by money. If you have lot of money you can influence to that coin. By creating more masternodes or buying mining equipment.

This is fondement problem of all crypto. Decentralization.
I think e.g. masternode should have kind of personal identification using biometric or biomarkers. Only one masternode per person or one mining farm for one humen passport. That would be more democratic way.
ScamICO_org (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

can you give me a list of some scam icos and your website analysis on those projects?

ScamICO.org does not do any independent ICO analises. At list for now. We consentrated on Scam Alert. Scam ICO website something like here: https://scamico.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=10
jaimydevries

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

I like this idea I honestly believe the market is heavily in need of a solution to get a better understanding of legit or fake ICO's.
Is your project comparable to Stop the fakes?

ScamICO_org (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

ScamICO.org has some insider info. Soon will mark two popular coins as scam. Give us 3-4 days. Insider information won't be announced. Coins will be indicated on website in Scam Alert category. Later that would be cleared.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

ScamICO.org has some insider info. Soon will mark two popular coins as scam. Give us 3-4 days. Insider information won't be announced. Coins will be indicated on website in Scam Alert category. Later that would be cleared.

you should be careful who you mark as scam if you abuse social capital you will be opposed and lose it again.

you have to distinguish between fail and scam icos.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: