Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:26:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreadsheet: Scam-Airdrops!  (Read 386 times)
Atomicwallet
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

Maybe, you need to be careful, if you want to invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

Well we all wanna fight scam in the crypto world. But its been very difficult to know exactly which project is the scam. So good job if you have really found one way to detect scam airdrops. We will all do our best to eradicate scams in blockchain technology.
Jundax

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

Didnt get any payment from airdrops anyway. Does it even worth spent time?
Didnt hear any high rolls in airdrops for a long time. Better try bounty campaigns
CryptoDave72

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

Thank you for this! I will be checking in on it. I'm very new to the crypto world and ALMOST fell for providing my private key not so long ago. They can be quite convincing...
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:17:07 PM

This is a useful table especially for beginners. Thank you. It would be good if this work was joined by even more experienced participants with experience airdrops.
ElcinB (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

What about WCX, Fenix.Cash and Bitcoin Unicorn?
I didn't noticed them yet, but now I'll add them for sure

Maybe you should even add some kind of pooling system to to vote on new additions to the list. If you are interested I could help you with making of forms, so anyone could suggest their additions, but just after reviewing it could be added in to list.
Feel free to contact me!
This will be very useful. Because a lot of newcomers waste their time by doing scam airdrops. I hope everyone will support this spreadsheet to up to date.  I believe seniors will help to avoid scams. I suggest adding if some bounty group promoting such a scam thing, please add the column to mention them as scam promoters.
Thanks for the advises, it would great if we'll work together, hence it's really hard to track every scammer

Just what I was about to write. Also, a list of trusted sites for airdrops and what I would need in order to get them is excellent to have.
Nice idea, I'll surely include trusted ones
ElcinB (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:40:40 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 11:06:52 PM by ElcinB

Hey man it would really help newbie members on adding into your OP on "How to Spot Scam Airdrops" as a guide for them in order to avoid this Airdrops. Also it would serve as a guideline for people who are willing to help you detect this fake airdrops. I don't have a wide knowledge about this airdrops but I do know some airdrops also require some sort of donation before you will receive the token.
Thanks for the advice, I tried to share my personal experience on detecting scam airdrops on this thread => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4435067.msg39607615#msg39607615
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:04:08 AM

Awesome man, at least this will cut our time it looking for good airdrops. Thanks.
KETOK

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:07:23 AM

Love you dude, this is good solution for us newbies. I hope we will not fall into scam airdrop.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:02:31 AM

Considering the fact that due to suspicious airdrops, inexperienced beginners fall into the hands of scammers, I decided to create a sheet of SCAM-Airdrops. This list will be updated on a regular basis and briefly explain the method of fraud.

Scam-list - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14pnXuZJjjXy8Ug43XA31891Qm8_g2q-BtRnftQes-bU/edit#gid=0

In order to make this list bigger, You are welcome to post in this thread Airdrops which seem suspicious. I'll look through them and add to my list.

P.S. Any kind of valid criticism and suggestions are welcomed Smiley

Good job keep it up. It will save people from fraud. Actually I never support to joined any airdrop . It's wast of time really. Even they pay but it's too low amount. So better avoid airdrop. Try to update your sheet regularly. Specially newbie need to read this sheet.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

Considering the fact that due to suspicious airdrops, inexperienced beginners fall into the hands of scammers, I decided to create a sheet of SCAM-Airdrops. This list will be updated on a regular basis and briefly explain the method of fraud.

Scam-list - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14pnXuZJjjXy8Ug43XA31891Qm8_g2q-BtRnftQes-bU/edit#gid=0

In order to make this list bigger, You are welcome to post in this thread Airdrops which seem suspicious. I'll look through them and add to my list.

P.S. Any kind of valid criticism and suggestions are welcomed Smiley
Nice information bro, can you added more about bounty scams ?  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: