Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC 0.01] BTC Guild signature card to show off pool stats as well as your own !  (Read 3400 times)
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:09:34 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 11:45:47 AM by MoreBloodWine

Just finished coding a signature card to show BTC Guild pool & user stats !

There's "two" cards to choose from, one where the dust "last 6 digits" are smaller than the rest of the text as seen on some other sites, or a normal same text size all around version.

http://www.eojmarket.com/BTC-Guild_Stat_Sig/btcg_stat_sig-MoreBloodWine.php

http://www.eojmarket.com/BTC-Guild_Stat_Sig/btcg_stat_sig-MoreBloodWine.php?base=minidust

Then there's this one I almost forgot about but it doesn't have the minidust thing built in,.

http://www.eojmarket.com/BTC-Guild_Stat_Sig/ba-btcg_stat_sig-MoreBloodWine.php

All included figures are updated via a cronjob being run by a user selected time starting at no less than every 60 seconds on up to whatever you, the buyer would like (by default it is every 5 mins.) !

Questions, comments, thoughts ?

No, well ok then...

So ya, If anyone's interested in getting a sig like mine to display your BTCG stats please PM me to get the address you need to send the funds to, the cost is BTC 0.01 for each user name / api key.

Once your payment shows up in the wallets address that I give you, I will PM you back usually inside of 30mins (if I am infront of my system) with the link to your signature. If not within 30mins then at least by days end guaranteed, I can usually give a definitive answer when giving you the payment address.

Now some might say asking BTC 0.01 is too much or whatever for something so simple as an image with stats on it. However, there's a few things you have to keep in mind which is the work that went in to the code to create these signatures, the time it took to write the code and bug test all of it as well as the fact that everything is hosted on my own cloud VPS using resources that I pay for on a monthly basis which allows your stats to always auto update.

I may also be able to adopt this for other pools API's so PM me if you would like me to try and get it to work on another pools API, to which I cannot guarantee. I will say that even if I can get it to work on another pools API that I cannot promise it will have all of the same stat figures. So that will need to be discussed before any work is done.

Regardless of data shown, if I am able to convert it to another pools API the fee will go up another BTC 0.005 for a total of BTC 0.015... this covers time to rework the code since this was originally made for BTC Guild.

Edit 6/4/14: Just wanted to add some new info...

1) Price lowered from 0.02 to 0.01 per sig / user API now that BTC is starting to rise again.

2) Users can now choose what sort of info they would like to have shown in their personalized signature which includes any of the already seen bits above.

ex. It can be as simple as just showing your earned, paid, owed & avg. figures.

3) I created a node stat image to show base bitcoin info, see below.

http://www.eojmarket.com/BTC-Node_Stat_Sig/BTC-Node_Stats.php

* The above node stat image, whos data is provided by my personal node on my cloud VPS, is provided free of charge by using this link and can be used by anyone anywhere they wish.

-----------------------------------

Sales Made
1) 7/4/14 1246bbaa7d557d99b1e0c0a8fd1ffc8a95d4cad39a803a459688dfac5590ccf0

To be decided...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:52:20 AM

Made a small change to the code, I made it so the dust "last 6 digits" are smaller than the rest of the text. I like this idea and have seen it used on a lot of sites. That said, this wont affect anyone interested in the sig unless they want it that way.

Some time tomorrow I'll work on a

Ok, so I scratched that thought and just did it.

The minidust is now user selected by using the second images URL, check out the original post which I updated to showcase the new changes.

Edit: I also have something in the works to show the pools blocks found for the current day and a last block found figure. No ETA though on when this feature will be completed.

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:56:28 PM

Thx to a very talented coder here on the forums the signature now has in my opinion everything it could ever need with the latest addition of blocks found yesterday, today and the time of which the last one was found.

Please see original post for current looks !

Ty.

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:39:29 AM

Apparently it's against the rules to do certain things here, who knew in a self moderated forum lol. So ya, anyone wanting to ever use this signature better not do here or ck will come and get you.

Even if no one ever decides they want one for their own stat's, they can still use mine to display block info as seen below.
[SNIP]
It's very nice, but it amounts to including a signature effectively in the body of your message which is against the forum rules if you include it in every one of your posts so please stop doing it.

To be decided...
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:54:48 AM

I don't get it. Why would someone buy this? I could understand a top quality signature for $6-12, but someone could just go to photoshop and slap their ID and whatever the-hell want.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:59:43 AM

Apparently it's against the rules to do certain things here, who knew in a self moderated forum lol. So ya, anyone wanting to ever use this signature better not do here or ck will come and get you.

Even if no one ever decides they want one for their own stat's, they can still use mine to display block info as seen below.
[SNIP]
It's very nice, but it amounts to including a signature effectively in the body of your message which is against the forum rules if you include it in every one of your posts so please stop doing it.
Forum signatures don't even support images at all, so you won't get banned for it even if you try. More on-topic though, I don't see why this would be useful at all considering the fact that what you are charging is way too much for something that takes perhaps 10-20 minutes to do with an API. Besides not having to pay, you can also customize it however you want if you do it yourself as well as not being limited to a 5-min refresh. Also, if you use these images in these forums at all, they won't refresh because of the image proxy.

EDIT: To the person above, it's not that simple. These images update automatically, although I don't think they are worth the money still.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:05:52 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 05:34:31 AM by MoreBloodWine

[SNIP]
Forum signatures don't even support images at all, so you won't get banned for it even if you try. More on-topic though, I don't see why this would be useful at all considering the fact that what you are charging is way too much for something that takes perhaps 10-20 minutes to do with an API. Besides not having to pay, you can also customize it however you want if you do it yourself as well as not being limited to a 5-min refresh. Also, if you use these images in these forums at all, they won't refresh because of the image proxy.

EDIT: To the person above, it's not that simple. These images update automatically, although I don't think they are worth the money still.
Keeping in mind, these prices were set when the per coin was relatively low. So I could say do 0.01 since coin is on the rise which IMO is still being quite fair. I can also customize on a per user basis to include any of the items seen in the original listing, even if all someone wanted was something as simple as...

This

Or this...

As you can see, it's easily customized on a per user basis even though I never really stated that in the main post.

Also, going back to price for a min, I will after posting this change the main post to reflect a price of 0.01 and the one user, as btcton said, it's not that easy as what I provide is auto updated.

Edit: The refresh like everything else can be user chosen from anything of every 1 min and up.

I will be amending the main post to reflect new info.

PS: My signatures do refresh here just not too often because of the proxy or w/e.

Edit 2 7/5/14: Regardless of the proxy here, a simple ctrl+f5 refresh forces a new cached image so technically you can get the images data to refresh here on the forums.

To be decided...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: