Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining  (Read 914086 times)
MikeH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:06:43 PM

Let's get something straight here... climate change is not being sensationalised by RT, it is the inevitable consequence of raping the planet's resources and tipping the natural balance by over consumption, mass global de-forestation and burning all the fossil fuel that has laid untouched for millions of years beneath the earth's surface... these broadcasts by RT are concientious and valid early warnings... not sure how any intelligent person on this planet can put 'climate change' and 'scam' in the same sentence.

I'm not going to put the thread off track, I'll just say I've done plenty of research and I'm only referring to CO2's effect on climate btw, please look at corbettreport on youtube for details on IPCC corruption amongst other things (he is often a guest on RT).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funkycoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:15:17 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 01:26:13 PM by funkycoin

RT goal is simple one. To make US and its allies look bad. Of course in achieving this end presenting truths, half-truths, one sided stories and so on is often required.

Max Keiser is a little paid shill whore doing their bidding and getting a fat check from both Iranian TV and Russia Today. Of course, he's right about many of the things he says and I often watch his shows. Doesn't change the facts though.

RT is only using him as propaganda tool as he always badmouths US or UK and Stacy is his little helper in bashing out whatever comes from US/UK or EU policies.

Again... another message posted in complete ignorance of 'The Bigger Picture'... as I said before forget conspiracy and 'bias'... we can all see through that... we all understand the power game countries play and who's in who's pocket... in the end it is simply down to 'will the human species survive' at the current rate of population growth and fuel / electricity consumption needed to support that growth... the simple answer is NO... huge changes have got to take place to overt complete global meltdown as tides rise and weather systems change... our existence on earth becomes insignificant in the light of these changes as nature will find its own balance by wiping out the human race as temperature extremes kick in and weather systems begin to ravage the world as we know it.

'The Bigger Picture' I keep referring to is understanding Max's role in:

1. Alerting us to the monetary mechanisms that are contributing to taking us to the brink of our self destruction through the mega rich having control of our destiny and global resources.
2. Keeping the key issues at the forefront of the public consciousness.

hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:26:13 PM

1. Alerting us to the monetary mechanisms that are contributing to taking us to the brink of our self destruction through the mega rich having control of our destiny.

And how is a Maxcoin necessary for that when its bringing zero innovation over the other alts.
And again, a thinking and caring  guy like you obviously are you need to look into ipcc corruption. CO2 is a tool I hope you'll realise that or youre dedicating your life to a lie.
Turpomann

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:30:13 PM

Finally interesting new alt coin!  Grin I'll try to mine the shit out of it, I hope, if I can. Shocked

I apologize my rally english. | (COMM) CVHe5HzG61dq7yULUKss9xzYzWzJnenFBN
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:32:53 PM

RT goal is simple one. To make US and its allies look bad. Of course in achieving this end presenting truths, half-truths, one sided stories and so on is often required.

Max Keiser is a little paid shill whore doing their bidding and getting a fat check from both Iranian TV and Russia Today. Of course, he's right about many of the things he says and I often watch his shows. Doesn't change the facts though.

RT is only using him as propaganda tool as he always badmouths US or UK and Stacy is his little helper in bashing out whatever comes from US/UK or EU policies.

Again... another message posted in complete ignorance of 'The Bigger Picture'... as I said before forget conspiracy and 'bias'... we can all see through that... we all understand the power game countries play and who's in who's pocket... in the end it is simply down to 'will the human species survive' at the current rate of population growth and fuel / electricity consumption needed to support that growth... the simple answer is NO... huge changes have got to take place to overt complete global meltdown as tides rise and weather systems change... our existence on earth becomes insignificant in the light of these changes as nature will find its own balance by wiping out the human race as temperature extremes kick in and weather systems begin to ravage the world as we know it.

1. Alerting us to the monetary mechanisms that are contributing to taking us to the brink of our self destruction through the mega rich having control of our destiny and global resources.

Haha right. Mining this coin only contributes to more energy consumption and global warming. You can thank Max for that.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

funkycoin

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:33:40 PM

And how is a Maxcoin necessary for that when its bringing zero innovation over the other alts.
And again, a thinking and caring  guy like you obviously are you need to look into ipcc corruption. CO2 is a tool I hope you'll realise that or youre dedicating your life to a lie.

Maxcoin is being developed by College graduates... give them a chance... they are on the learning curve and no doubt hungry in their quest to get in on the crypto waggon race... so time will tell and I'm sure with Max's contacts and the publicity they are getting they will be treading very carefully and making contact with some very influential and innovative people at the cutting edge of crypto.

They know they are under public scrutiny which makes this project all the more interesting. I believe they will be introducing innovation and new ideas as time goes on so let's wait and see.
funkycoin

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:35:31 PM

Haha right. Mining this coin only contributes to more energy consumption and global warming. You can thank Max for that.

Yes... the irony of this had not been lost on me... but with human innovation and smarter programming, hopefully chips and graphics cards will eventually become less power hungry.
MikeH

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:40:57 PM

yep I'm tempted to buy a gpu rig but scrypt asic's are starting to trickle out, I really need it with our .25 / kwh including the itemised 9% carbon tax (which big industry pushes onto the consumer thus has no reason to deny climate change)  - sorry, couldn't help myself Smiley
slycorp

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:44:22 PM

sly reference attempt!!

I'm sorry Zebedee, I don't get your reply (I'm not English speaking native), can you rephrase please ?
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:47:39 PM

yep I'm tempted to buy a gpu rig but scrypt asic's are starting to trickle out, I really need it with our .25 / kwh including the itemised 9% carbon tax (which big industry pushes onto the consumer thus has no reason to deny climate change)  - sorry, couldn't help myself Smiley

Cheesy, Well it does Change, our carbon just has nothing to do with it.
MikeH

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:52:31 PM

Cheesy, Well it does Change, our carbon just has nothing to do with it.

true, glad you put it that way too - I've often said there's no such thing as 'man made' climate change but after looking at some vids from geoengineeringwatch.org, I'm not so sure.
eg. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2x6TEeknfo
Herp

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:53:31 PM

Yes... the irony of this had not been lost on me... but with human innovation and smarter programming, hopefully chips and graphics cards will eventually become less power hungry.

Right it's a race to the bottom. Atm PCs consume more and more power.

We've had 100PSU then 150, then 200 then 300, 340, 400, 500 W. Now not even 500 is enough you need 1000 wat PSU.

Miners keep buying more power hungry cards and do Quad crossfire n shit and put 4 cards on a mobo or even 8 cards.

It's nonsense basically. Also check the mining operation of some professional miners. I own shares on one of those. They keep getting power network upgrades on regular basis as operation is very power hungry.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

MikeH

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:54:27 PM

I'm sorry Zebedee, I don't get your reply (I'm not English speaking native), can you rephrase please ?

I think he was referring to the post after yours..

"Grab some Maxcoin while it's cheap! https://www.coins-e.com/?ref=6336532906508288"

It probably gives him some kind of credit for a referral.
funkycoin

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:11:30 PM

We've had 100PSU then 150, then 200 then 300, 340, 400, 500 W. Now not even 500 is enough you need 1000 wat PSU.

Miners keep buying more power hungry cards and do Quad crossfire n shit and put 4 cards on a mobo or even 8 cards.

It's nonsense basically. Also check the mining operation of some professional miners. I own shares on one of those. They keep getting power network upgrades on regular basis as operation is very power hungry.

Yes agreed, power consumption is adding to global fuel consumption which potentially becomes part of the problem... but there has to be a payoff between a system that begins to allow transparency and fairness to the current alternative... systems that eat power but are contributing to the wealthy staying in control and f***ing it up for humanity...

We all run fridges, washing machines, heating but if the computer in your house is contributing to THE network that provides the machine that decentralises the power of wealth and slowly takes it away from the 1% who currently have it then that power is being put to good use in that it begins to readdress the balance.

People will slowly stop mining shitcoins and provide power to the best coins (and other crypto apps) that actually achieve this aim... as the best ones will be the ones that will naturally have the highest growth/investment potential.

Another thing that should be remembered here is that crypto is at only at the early stages of its evolution and its use as a global ledger to make all trading and wealth distribution more transparent.

Max, through his Maxcoin initiative is part of that journey. His experience and time investment in launching this coin will help him to gain hands on knowledge of the system so look out out for MaxShares, MaxStocks, MaxFunds, MaxTrade, MaxExchange, MaxLoans, MaxMortgages, MaxPay, MaxDerivatives, MaxGold, MaxCard, MaxCredit... this is just the begining folks:-)

Herp

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:20:53 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 02:33:31 PM by Herp

Yes agreed, power consumption is adding to global fuel consumption which potentially becomes part of the problem... but there has to be a payoff between a system that begins to allow transparency and fairness to the current alternative... systems that eat power but are contributing to the wealthy staying in control and f***ing it up for humanity...

We all run fridges, washing machines, heating but if the computer in your house is contributing to THE network that provides the machine that decentralises the power of wealth and slowly takes it away from the 1% who currently have it then that power is being put to good use in that it begins to readdress the balance.

People will slowly stop mining shitcoins and provide power to the best coins (and other crypto apps) that actually achieve this aim... as the best ones will be the ones that will naturally have the highest growth/investment potential.

Another thing that should be remembered here is that crypto is at only at the early stages of its evolution and its use as a global ledger to make all trading and wealth distribution more transparent.

Max, through his Maxcoin initiative is part of that journey. His experience and time investment in launching this coin will help him to gain hands on knowledge of the system so look out out for MaxShares, MaxStocks, MaxFunds, MaxTrade, MaxExchange, MaxLoans, MaxMortgages, MaxPay, MaxDerivatives, MaxGold, MaxCard, MaxCredit... this is just the begining folks:-)

You can do all of the above with a proof of stake currency. You don't need mining.

Max could have issued a 100% proof of stake currency if he cared about the environment.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:28:13 PM

You can do all of the above with a proof of stake currency. You don't need mining.

Max could have issues a 100% proof of stake currency if he cared about the environment.

good one^^
GurungBoi

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:32:49 PM

Nice.
I'll be on this

Mad Scientist

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:27:21 PM

Let's get something straight here... climate change is not being sensationalised by RT, it is the inevitable consequence of raping the planet's resources and tipping the natural balance by over consumption, mass global de-forestation and burning all the fossil fuel that has laid untouched for millions of years beneath the earth's surface... these broadcasts by RT are concientious and valid early warnings... not sure how any intelligent person on this planet can put 'climate change' and 'scam' in the same sentence.
Let's get something straight here...

Global Warming is a junk science scam designed to separate YOU from your MONEY and FREEDOM. They even had to change the catch phrase from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" as the public caught on to their scam. Plus, Algore owns a carbon trading company, that's all you need to know that it's a scam for certain.

Not sure how any intelligent person on this planet couldn't see that.
Herp

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:49:33 PM

Let's get something straight here...

Global Warming is a junk science scam designed to separate YOU from your MONEY and FREEDOM. They even had to change the catch phrase from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" as the public caught on to their scam. Plus, Algore owns a carbon trading company, that's all you need to know that it's a scam for certain.

Not sure how any intelligent person on this planet couldn't see that.

Sorry but this is BS argument. So what if Gore owns carbon tax company. We own cryptocurrency because we believe in it.

Thing is polar caps are melting, Australia experienced record heat last year. These are all facts. It's also a fact that carbon emissions cause warming and there aren't enough trees to counter this effect as people are kinda` big on cutting down trees also.

You are the brainwashed one because no nation wants to respect the Kyoto agreements and they've come up with a BS carbon tax, which is statist crap. Of course the oil company lobby and total moronic cunts like Alex Jones from Texas mother state of oil and JR Ewing would say global warming is BS because they have vested interest in saying that.

Exxon Mobile can buy our asses 10 times over and own all media 100 times over. Just watch the "Who killed the electric car documentary" of first attempts to create an electric car back in the 90s. Did you know oil companies still get subsidies from US government? Their lobby is strong and powerful.

Speaking of Al Gore... Did you know he's a fan of Bitcoin btw?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:57:29 PM

Sorry but this is BS argument. So what if Gore owns carbon tax company. We own cryptocurrency because we believe in it.

If Al Gore is so convinced about the dangers of rising sea levels in the next decade and what carbon levels in the atmosphere will do to the climate, why did he buy a $9 million dollar ocean front villa and sell Current TV to the Petro sheikhs in the Gulf when he had plenty of non-oil producing parties interested at home?

I won't speak to the science of global warming but the guy is clearly a con artist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: