Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:55:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining  (Read 914086 times)
oroboras

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:50:50 AM

yeah thats normal, 400 MH/s here on single 6990

Is that per core or in total? My 7990 is getting 312MH/s per core - if I put the intensity up above 6, I start getting a lot of rejected shares.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mirkic7

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:51:28 AM

My ASUS R9270 ( non X) speed is 210MH/s
MSI R9 280X speed is 335MH/s

they slow or nomal??
My Sapphire R9 280x at 1050Mhz GPU and 1500Mhz mem does also arund 330MH/s.
So yeah, it's fine Smiley

stablehash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:52:18 AM

https://i.imgur.com/HiV0n8k.png
https://i.imgur.com/5nsK3Hc.png

http://max.stablehash.com/

Features:

48GB DDR3 ram + Xenon 4/8 core processor
2TB HDD + RAM memcache
160 Gbps DDoS mitigation
99+% efficiency
99+% uptime
PROP 1.5% fee
VARDIFF
Commitment to uptime and stability
IRC chat

Next 15 miners that post username below will get 0% fees for life

tennysonhwd  Smiley

maxwho Wink

??   : )
Added!
Armchair Miner

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 01:53:18 AM

Okay, thanks for the suggestions, very thorough. Finally got it straightened away and added to my pool list.

Would like to mine with you but this "A token was sent to your e-mail that will allow you to edit your account details" has not happened so I can't enter the receiving address.

■ Now testing MAXCOIN on NETCODEPOOL

Help us crack the first block, so we announce it officially to end your hunt for a stable MAX pool!

Hey armchair miner,

Try clicking the "unlock" button again after refreshing that resends the email. Also check your "spam" section.

Also let me know what's your username on the pool so I can double-check.

Edit Alternatively, send your cashout address to inaun@netcodepool.org

JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:59:59 AM

ypool threw all?
how to get coins?

If you had at least 1 coin at ypool, just go on to the site, and set auto payout threshold at 1.

there is no logo maxcoin!
I have the 2.85 maxcoin!

probably the maxcoin pool is down for maintenance. ypool is well established, they won't steal your 2.85 maxcoins ;-)

Just go to http://ypool.net/max/stats_personal - the external links have been removed, but the pages are still there Smiley

Yeah, good advice except for one problem.  If you go to the automatic payout area it says:
When this amout is reached, your coins will automatically get transfered to your payment-address. Minimal amount is 1. Automatic payout is every 2-30 minutes.

So if your balance is just below 1.0, you're fucked.

What you have to do is go to Social on the left and contact them with a PM requesting payout.

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:18:17 AM

Holy crap this Max Keiser is insane... Have you seen his twitter?

"Max Keiser ‏@maxkeiser  58s
.@crazyjbc Due to reach of @KeiserReport we are doing everything we can to keep the #max price below $20; which is not easy."

"Max Keiser ‏@maxkeiser  40s
We are basicaly playing the trolls for the benefit of anyone who wants to get in under $5. At some point, we won't be able to keep price low"

"Max Keiser ‏@maxkeiser  8m
Just like we made many, many BTC millionaires, I would not be surprised if we create an even greater number of #maxcoin millionaires.

I'm beginning to think that Keiser might actually believe this garbage.

Keeping the price down!!! He's going to have a credibility crisis soon.

So much pump going on exchange, would be nice to see when they run out of money  Grin

Far past a credibility crisis, someone in an earlier post used the perfect description.. calling him a Hypocrite – so true, and now so accurate!!! I thought he had changed, and I don’t like admitting it now, but I can’t believe I have been a supporter of this guy’s show.

I am willing to bet that most people on this forum are fair humans. I am also sure of one thing, that most of you are already victims.

1.   The delayed launch of this coin was the perfect way for the Devs(max’s inner circle) to instamine and give them a heavy chunk of the Maxcoin pie.
2.   Once seemingly launched, the half-finished web site, and incomplete links to software, instructions and pools extended their instamine time. Yes that’s right, meaning they get a bigger chunk of that pie.
3.    Once things appeared to be up and running, the immature gui, the lack of support for CPU (which was promised) and AMD gpu (which most are set up for) meant that devs (or max’s inner circle) further had more time to use their pre-prepared Nvidia mining farms -  for MORE PIE!
4.   But don’t worry, you’re now up and running, mining with a pool, except all those pools are being DDOS attacked by, you guessed it! the devs (max’s inner circle). Yes, that’s the whole pie!

At this point you can be certain that anyone who is not part of this inner circle is getting nothing but crumbs people, perhaps specks!

So that you understand the level of con you are dealing with, this guy claims that he let everyone in on BTC at $5, that’s TRUE, he did, so very quietly. But did he let you in on BTC when it was available for cents. This CON has easily got more than 100000 BTC (likely more, and there is nothing wrong with that, good luck too him if he had stopped there) but he has the audacity to scam YOU for more BTC.

You came here for an opportunity, and the good news is you still have one. It could be your friend or your brother or sister on the other side of that trade. You can do something right now, I call on you NOT to give this Con another 100K in BTC but to instead find that fair, humane spirit inside of you, and toss that pie right back at its creator, how? Don’t participate! Dump his coin! (not on an exchange, just don’t use it, don’t buy it) Save your miners for a coin that has social value that has been or will be distributed in a fair manner.
Tell your friends, and for the next 48hrs/week or however long needed, come together socially as fair humans and dump loads of that pie back on him with facebook and twitter!

Easy, everyone wins!
Innocent people will NOT be scammed, max gets plenty of pie! ON HIS FACE! (after all, he does want most of that pie)
So since he is always desperately appealing for more twitter followers, we know what he wants and we don’t have to give that to him, just like he didn’t give us a fair distribution of his beloved coin. Let him be known for the worst crypto scam ever! Let him be known for losing the most twitter followers in the fastest time! Ask yourself, would you rather his coin, or would you much rather see him wake up to 0 twitter followers and not be able to scam anyone again..
Give him that big fat donut! A big fat round pie! A big FAT 0 twitter followers! sound fair?
crash JP Morgan buy silver was good,

#crashmaxcoin #unfollowmaxkeiser
  better! start the campaign now

Well said,  +1,  let's all ignore this piece of garbage!  The max gay keiser fellow really loves himself, what a douchebag, ...

Worst of all,  this crap proves that with correct marketing and hype you can even sell shit for gold...  Hope this gets quickly forgotten cause i fear this might hurt the crypto community a lot
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:19:01 AM

Is that per core or in total? My 7990 is getting 312MH/s per core - if I put the intensity up above 6, I start getting a lot of rejected shares.

both combined, i have mine on intensity 5, put it on 6 and on 410 average now
adrianmh6

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:26:25 AM

Does anyone know why I cant mine maxcoin at max1gh.com with this start file? Im using cgminer 3.6.6 to run 2 7950's. The mining window keeps scrolling but says    keccak is not recognized as an internal or external command???  Thanks fro any help!

@rem motd
@echo MAX.1GH.COM
@echo ===========
@echo Please replace our demo address with yours. You also need to
@echo change the number of threads that the miner should use.
@echo

:loop

--keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u mNh1wmeV4RMgFfZmqHZ7AG8QYQ3uit4xLh -p x

@echo Ooops
goto loop
oliversl

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:28:23 AM

Is someone buying MAX on coins-e.com? My orders are never excuted
Mirkic7

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:29:04 AM

Does anyone know why I cant mine maxcoin at max1gh.com with this start file? Im using cgminer 3.6.6 to run 2 7950's. The mining window keeps scrolling but says    keccak is not recognized as an internal or external command???  Thanks fro any help!

--keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u mNh1wmeV4RMgFfZmqHZ7AG8QYQ3uit4xLh -p x

you need to have this in .bat file:

@rem motd
@echo MAX.1GH.COM
@echo ===========
@echo Please replace our demo address with yours.
@echo

cgminer.exe --keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u mNh1wmeV4RMgFfZmqHZ7AG8QYQ3uit4xLh -p x

--
You're missing command name: cgminer.exe Smiley

adrianmh6

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:36:58 AM

you need to have this in .bat file:

@rem motd
@echo MAX.1GH.COM
@echo ===========
@echo Please replace our demo address with yours.
@echo

cgminer.exe --keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u mNh1wmeV4RMgFfZmqHZ7AG8QYQ3uit4xLh -p x

--
You're missing command name: cgminer.exe Smiley

Thanks for the reply but Ive tried that and it dosent help. Any other Ideas?

Camilio

Activity: 126

Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:38:48 AM

.@crazyjbc Due to reach of @KeiserReport we are doing everything we can to keep the #max price below $20; which is not easy."

We are basicaly playing the trolls for the benefit of anyone who wants to get in under $5. At some point, we won't be able to keep price low"

Just like we made many, many BTC millionaires, I would not be surprised if we create an even greater number of #maxcoin millionaires.

So much pump going on exchange, would be nice to see when they run out of money  Grin

Far past a credibility crisis, someone in an earlier post used the perfect description.. calling him a Hypocrite – so true, and now so accurate!!! I thought he had changed, and I don’t like admitting it now, but I can’t believe I have been a supporter of this guy’s show.

I am willing to bet that most people on this forum are fair humans. I am also sure of one thing, that most of you are already victims.

1.   The delayed launch of this coin was the perfect way for the Devs(max’s inner circle) to instamine and give them a heavy chunk of the Maxcoin pie.
2.   Once seemingly launched, the half-finished web site, and incomplete links to software, instructions and pools extended their instamine time. Yes that’s right, meaning they get a bigger chunk of that pie.
3.    Once things appeared to be up and running, the immature gui, the lack of support for CPU (which was promised) and AMD gpu (which most are set up for) meant that devs (or max’s inner circle) further had more time to use their pre-prepared Nvidia mining farms -  for MORE PIE!
4.   But don’t worry, you’re now up and running, mining with a pool, except all those pools are being DDOS attacked by, you guessed it! the devs (max’s inner circle). Yes, that’s the whole pie!

At this point you can be certain that anyone who is not part of this inner circle is getting nothing but crumbs people, perhaps specks!

So that you understand the level of con you are dealing with, this guy claims that he let everyone in on BTC at $5, that’s TRUE, he did, so very quietly. But did he let you in on BTC when it was available for cents. This CON has easily got more than 100000 BTC (likely more, and there is nothing wrong with that, good luck too him if he had stopped there) but he has the audacity to scam YOU for more BTC.

You came here for an opportunity, and the good news is you still have one. It could be your friend or your brother or sister on the other side of that trade. You can do something right now, I call on you NOT to give this Con another 100K in BTC but to instead find that fair, humane spirit inside of you, and toss that pie right back at its creator, how? Don’t participate! Dump his coin! (not on an exchange, just don’t use it, don’t buy it) Save your miners for a coin that has social value that has been or will be distributed in a fair manner.
Tell your friends, and for the next 48hrs/week or however long needed, come together socially as fair humans and dump loads of that pie back on him with facebook and twitter!

Easy, everyone wins!
Innocent people will NOT be scammed, max gets plenty of pie! ON HIS FACE! (after all, he does want most of that pie)
So since he is always desperately appealing for more twitter followers, we know what he wants and we don’t have to give that to him, just like he didn’t give us a fair distribution of his beloved coin. Let him be known for the worst crypto scam ever! Let him be known for losing the most twitter followers in the fastest time! Ask yourself, would you rather his coin, or would you much rather see him wake up to 0 twitter followers and not be able to scam anyone again..
Give him that big fat donut! A big fat round pie! A big FAT 0 twitter followers! sound fair?

I want to  take the chance to advertise for  a coin that appears... no, that is the direct opposite of this scamcoin.
Join the Noblemovement and be a part of its fair community. And by fair i mean fair the devs have proven often enough.

Despite of Maxcoin it is transparent, the devs are actively helping and developing, it had a excelent launch and it is one of the few Coins that is still healthy (2 months).

Honestly i mined a few coins and sold them, but i stopped because of thinking further and not in short-term. Pump and dump is killing any coin, it is helping lose faith in cryptocurrencys at all. Honest believers are always getting  scammed at the end.

I dont want to say that making profit with CC is bad, but it must have an inner value that justifies its price.

The price of noble is rising steadily and not too fast, there are 26 Merchants accepting Noble and  5 exchanges. The des are also currently working  on a big marketplace.
https://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace/

Noble is one of the coins doing charity, and maybe it is one of the biggest.

Seriously, I am not that type of guy promoting cryptocoins. But when i have to see how the idea of cryptocirrencys is kicked in the face I have to protest.

I am not a big writer and unfortunatley my english is not my mother tongue, so please apologize for incorrect gramar Smiley
There is too much Information as if could write it down.

If you are interested then vist NobleMovement.com and make your own opinion Smiley

Bitcointalk thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.0

See you on the Noble site!

Mirkic7

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:42:59 AM

What error you get?

Also, if it scrolls out, or window disappears: start cmd prompt manually, CD to that directory and run .bat file from that CMD window.
Than you can easier see error you get.

lemons

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:43:27 AM

6870 150MH/S
blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:46:48 AM

this Max Coin is just so hillarious Cheesy Cheesy so much hate and love in one thread Cheesy:D lol
Crixxus

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:46:58 AM

max.hashfaster.com
working a treat Smiley
tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 02:49:39 AM

Is someone buying MAX on coins-e.com? My orders are never excuted

Coins-e is horrible, the real maxcoin market is in mcxnow, even Max are there ( https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/431889012882558976 )

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
karolina

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:53:52 AM

3.    Once things appeared to be up and running, the immature gui, the lack of support for CPU (which was promised) and AMD gpu (which most are set up for) meant that devs (or max’s inner circle) further had more time to use their pre-prepared Nvidia mining farms -  for MORE PIE!

Easy, everyone wins!

I want to  take the chance to advertise for  a coin that appears... no, that is the direct opposite of this scamcoin.
Join the Noblemovement and be a part of its fair community. And by fair i mean fair the devs have proven often enough.

Despite of Maxcoin it is transparent, the devs are actively helping and developing, it had a excelent launch and it is one of the few Coins that is still healthy (2 months).

Honestly i mined a few coins and sold them, but i stopped because of thinking further and not in short-term. Pump and dump is killing any coin, it is helping lose faith in cryptocurrencys at all. Honest believers are always getting  scammed at the end.

I dont want to say that making profit with CC is bad, but it must have an inner value that justifies its price.

The price of noble is rising steadily and not too fast, there are 26 Merchants accepting Noble and  5 exchanges. The des are also currently working  on a big marketplace.
https://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace/

Noble is one of the coins doing charity, and maybe it is one of the biggest.

Seriously, I am not that type of guy promoting cryptocoins. But when i have to see how the idea of cryptocirrencys is kicked in the face I have to protest.

I am not a big writer and unfortunatley my english is not my mother tongue, so please apologize for incorrect gramar Smiley
There is too much Information as if could write it down.

If you are interested then vist NobleMovement.com and make your own opinion Smiley

Bitcointalk thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.0

See you on the Noble site!

Stop promoting your shit coins.
adrianmh6

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:57:38 AM

What error you get?

Also, if it scrolls out, or window disappears: start cmd prompt manually, CD to that directory and run .bat file from that CMD window.
Than you can easier see error you get.

I get  keccak is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file oops
Dukester797

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:57:43 AM

I am getting the strangest results from mining this coin.  One pool is telling me that my cpu cluster is mining faster than my GPU setup, which has to be impossible.  There is no way I am getting over 1GH/s on each cpu.

Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: