Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] CoinTerra 2TH/S GroupBuy -  (Read 10814 times)
Bakal

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:57:31 AM

im okay with this also, to prove youre not a scam. put a potato near the miner. with your minewithmind name, and date today. s we, from other grp buy, will not call you scambug. Grin

I would settle for a picture taken by a potato, as long as I see the rig with the OP's name and date on a piece of paper.
minewithmind (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:38:47 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 12:58:56 PM by minewithmind

Tomatocage delet your negative trust

Who the fuck are you? New account tryng to start gb? tryng? are you fucking stupid?

Please guys contact him and tell that i'm legit.

Thank you
davideak

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:53:04 AM

I'll don't pay any new dividends until Tomatocage delet his negative trust

Who the fuck are you? New account tryng to start gb? tryng? are you fucking stupid?
Tomatocage does not appear in the OP as a shareholder,
And even if he did - you should take actions only on him (like putting negative feedback).

Why are you punishing ppl that paid you in this GB for actions of another forum member?!

Cloud Mining - CEX.IO / 20 GB Free Storage - COPY / Cryptsy - exchange of Crypto-Currency
Liked a post? Feeling generous? Donations accepted {BTC}: 1EADoAKbhw37y3MYPJfLdsrMDNCNGNG7hE
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:08:53 PM

And even if he did - you should take actions only on him (like putting negative feedback).

Why are you punishing ppl that paid you in this GB for actions of another forum member?!

+1

That is a very irresponsible move on your behalf.
Your shareholder need someone they can trust not someone acting childish.

DO what you were entrusted to do by your shareholders and you will receive A LOT of positive feedback.
So the negative feedback will not even matter.
It will be proven to be false.

DO THE RIGHT THING!
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:23:30 PM

Thank you

Hi Tomatocage,
New account trying to start group buy is something that everyone can see by his own.

This new account, started in november buying a cointerra that has late delivery. And this lead him to face with people's doubts.

I was not in this GB.
But with second GB, in which I bought 500 shares, I had chance to trust him. With money of my shares he acquired the terraminer, and began to mine a week ago. dividends has already been payed and every one of the participants can measure his percentage in the GB's payout. And eventually do accusations. But we have only satisfaction a the moment, because minewithmind is here managing the GB. How he is doing is something we can talk about in the thread.

So, facts show the contrary.
Fact that is friend want to sell him the second Terraminer may result in an opportunity to people like the first one was for me.

Why a new member must be signed with a negative feedback just to try to start a GB? I also would like to start a GB. I cannot accept your policy with a normal coherency.

Less for minewithmind that is trying all the best to acquire miners that otherwise couldn't be shared on this forum.

+1

That is a very irresponsible move on your behalf.
Your shareholder need someone they can trust not someone acting childish.

DO what you were entrusted to do by your shareholders and you will receive A LOT of positive feedback.
So the negative feedback will not even matter.
It will be proven to be false.

DO THE RIGHT THING!
+1

MrPalmer

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:54:30 PM

Thank you

Cry

minewithmind (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:31:41 AM

Last 100 shares to a special price of 0.4 BTC
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:47:13 PM

Paying out some dividends at the start is how a Ponzi scheme is ran... Why has he not bother to post a picture of the miner running with his name on a piece of paper in the picture... That would at least prove there is a miner... Then after selling more shares than he said he would, not much incentive for him to run this miner after he sells off all the shares? After the last scam here a week ago which a lot of us tried to warn people about the ones that got scammed started crying why they were not warned about it? So that is why I keep after this guy to prove something other than paying out a Ponzi type divy which does not prove anything to me.

Edit: and that is why tomatocage gave a negative trust to warn people. That is why this guy got so upset about it. It was to warn all the newbies that are jumping on without knowing better. But at least some of us can say we tried to warn you when this all falls apart soon.
ScammersSuck

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:02:33 PM

Paying out some dividends at the start is how a Ponzi scheme is ran... Why has he not bother to post a picture of the miner running with his name on a piece of paper in the picture... That would at least prove there is a miner... Then after selling more shares than he said he would, not much incentive for him to run this miner after he sells off all the shares? After the last scam here a week ago which a lot of us tried to warn people about the ones that got scammed started crying why they were not warned about it? So that is why I keep after this guy to prove something other than paying out a Ponzi type divy which does not prove anything to me.

Edit: and that is why tomatocage gave a negative trust to warn people. That is why this guy got so upset about it. It was to warn all the newbies that are jumping on without knowing better. But at least some of us can say we tried to warn you when this all falls apart soon.

Agreed 100%. This is a Ponzi scam.

No pics with his name is such huge warning sign, it's not even funny.

I wanted to invest with him, but seeing him avoiding the pic screams scam/Ponzi scheme.
Drai

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:56:12 PM

I can just say to people, do not trust trust's feedback, at this point.

Every one launch an opinion become a reason to give a negative feedback to minewithmind.

Posts disappear, then reappear.

The ridiculous accusations aren't showed.

Minewithmind should have a positive feedback now. Not a negative one.

But I think at the very end this is not a problem for us.
Keep continue.
Don't mind.

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:07:27 PM

The only things that disappear and then reappear are the shares he sells.
In all of his group buys there are shares sold two, three four times.  Shares appear out of nowhere after being sold out.  He changes the rules as he sees fit.  he opens new group buys and directly refers to his other ones with dozens of unhappy members as proof of what a terrific guy he is.

on and on and on.....

he ISN'T a Trustworthy person which is why he has a negative rating and nothing will change that because he has been outed as a thief.

Stop using a second account to defend yourself.
Stop ripping people off.
Stop selling shares in miners that you don't own.
Stop selling the same share four times.
Stop logging on to bct.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
Dorgon

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:22:20 PM

I didn't read this threat for a while lol...
My opinion for those who care:

I bought 100 shares, last sunday was the first payout.
Untill now it seems to me that this not a scam, but I can only say this for sure when I made a return on my investmen.
And yes, he didn't post a picture of his miner, it is very suspicious. ( there is no real reason why he should not post am image of the miner)
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:05:17 PM

I can just say to people, do not trust trust's feedback, at this point.

Every one launch an opinion become a reason to give a negative feedback to minewithmind.

Posts disappear, then reappear.

The ridiculous accusations aren't showed.

Minewithmind should have a positive feedback now. Not a negative one.

But I think at the very end this is not a problem for us.
Keep continue.
Don't mind.

So he is minewithmind and you are mine with heart?

I think I will be mine with balls  Grin
MrPalmer

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:43:08 PM

Last 100 shares to a special price of 0.4 BTC

FU SCAMMER

Drai

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:36:20 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 11:05:56 PM by Drai

Dozen of unhappy members like you that are not part of the GB.

The only things that disappear and then reappear are the shares he sells.
In all of his group buys there are shares sold two, three four times.  Shares appear out of nowhere after being sold out.  He changes the rules as he sees fit.  he opens new group buys and directly refers to his other ones with dozens of unhappy members as proof of what a terrific guy he is.

on and on and on.....

he ISN'T a Trustworthy person which is why he has a negative rating and nothing will change that because he has been outed as a thief.

Stop using a second account to defend yourself.
Stop ripping people off.
Stop selling shares in miners that you don't own.
Stop selling the same share four times.
Stop logging on to bct.

You was fired. STOP
I'm sorry.

The same way you proof I'm minewithmind, you proof minewithmind is a scammer. Just words.

Here the list of buyer
user: Furuknap
shares: 50
btc address: 1MzwJkjH3XMdPtv3bsqffKp1UCzxgVuBMg
% = 3.5%

mladen00
shares: 30
btc address: 1EQ7zx9HLdmBdfUUwkA2fnCiKF2M5bEzwd0
% = 2.1%

dorgon
shares: 100
btc address: 1MUXfWjDQwA6HKBz9ZkXHxN82Vccc5YNSn
% = 7%

Drai
shares: 550
btc address: 1KqoJWvitN8p3TpH9DuKkS6wLgWdMutVDg
% = 35.4%

Banin
shares: 29
btc address: 1GLfi3cGCeimdVnkQhnx25Z7LQKBcpGPWb
% = 1.4%

Joshka
shares: 500
btc address: 1MDFUBgQojb9XZ2EU61Q1KyVZvt3wFWbKA
% = 35.4%

Tragter
shares: 50
btc address: 1CXuYAN4jAFo3zv3BPEafL5XsVuB3j7Dsr
% = 3.5%

I can't see anyone claiming for his payed shares!
If any I'll say minewithmind is a scammer

hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:15:03 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 01:44:58 AM by hasher87

I've seen enough groupbuy and i can say this is definitely a scam  Cool

Red flag
  • No picture
  • Fake list of initial buyer
  • Using the 'scammer' tag as a leverage to not giving out a dividend
  • Fake list of initial buyer
  • also, bad grammar!! XD
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:31:37 AM

I didn't read this threat for a while lol...
My opinion for those who care:

I bought 100 shares, last sunday was the first payout.
Untill now it seems to me that this not a scam, but I can only say this for sure when I made a return on my investmen.
And yes, he didn't post a picture of his miner, it is very suspicious. ( there is no real reason why he should not post am image of the miner)
Would you mind telling us what you paid him for your shares and what your first dividend was. Please let us know what this Sundays payout is also. Thanks
ScammersSuck

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:18:22 AM

I , last sunday was the first payout.

That is where the Ponzi scheme comes in. He made big bucks with the funding people gave him. So now he dishes out some out to people, to attract more clients, gets more money (repeat x10). And then he disappears with huge sum of bitcoins.

Game over for all.

That is why he hasn't posted any pics/videos, because there is nothing. He is giving away some funding money to get more people...
Dorgon

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:22:34 AM

Second payout day, lets see what happens. I will post when I received my bitcoins.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:06:46 AM

Second payout day, lets see what happens. I will post when I received my bitcoins.
yes please do, I also would be interested in how much you spent and how much he paid last week and how much he pays today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: