Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's an old ANN thread. Please, follow the link shown below to the new thread  (Read 9774 times)
Tesatnan

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

The only thing we can to do is hoping. Because many experts said that we would see another wave of BTC price reduction. I hope they are wrong.
Experts are always wrong, if they say that there will be a decrease, then in fact there will be a rise.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

The only thing we can to do is hoping. Because many experts said that we would see another wave of BTC price reduction. I hope they are wrong.
Experts are always wrong, if they say that there will be a decrease, then in fact there will be a rise.

This is true, but the market can not fall forever, and must be growth, even short-term.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

Tell me, do I have to register on your website to take part in the bounty company? What are the conditions?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Julein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

Tell me, do I have to register on your website to take part in the bounty company? What are the conditions?

I participate in this bounty program and no additional registration I did not pass.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

Who monitors the statistics, how much money has been collected during the pre-sales?

At the moment 1,243,970 dollars are collected, this information is on the website.

you can easily check it official Abit website. take a look here: https://azbit.com/ . I have check there team member and advisor list. It seems to me all people are good for blockchain/crypto industries. with the help of those people, azbit would be a good product.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

Who monitors the statistics, how much money has been collected during the pre-sales?

At the moment 1,243,970 dollars are collected, this information is on the website.

you can easily check it official Abit website. take a look here: https://azbit.com/ . I have check there team member and advisor list. It seems to me all people are good for blockchain/crypto industries. with the help of those people, azbit would be a good product.

First of all this project need to get a safe position to keep continue it will be hard for them if they didn't achieve their soft cap. I also invested in this project but still it going very slow and I hope it will get big success.
Lelibvep

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:28:47 PM

First of all this project need to get a safe position to keep continue it will be hard for them if they didn't achieve their soft cap. I also invested in this project but still it going very slow and I hope it will get big success.
Because of the sharp fall of the market, most of the investors behave very passively, because of this all the problems.
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:48:04 PM

I wanted to know, hypothetically speaking, if the project fails to gather the softcap before the scheduled time, what would happen?
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:00:42 AM

I wanted to know, hypothetically speaking, if the project fails to gather the softcap before the scheduled time, what would happen?

Such a large project as AZBIT  has a great chance to collect softcap, has already collected as much as 1 300 000 dollars.
Mkmanik

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

Maybe they would refund to the investor but I don't think it would happen. You can ask this question here: https://t.me/azbit_com  they have a great team and their roadmap is also good. So just wait and see. I would make some investment in this project soon.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:43:07 AM

Quite an impressive figure, but it's only 20% of the required amount.

ICO will continue for a long time, the chance to collect softcap is extremely high.

By the end of January, time is not that long, but the good part would be if the crypto market would return to at least 2 months ago when the ETH dollar price was more than double, and at BCH several times up. Let's hope both market growth and a successful ICO will raise a minimum of $ 7 million.

Exactly, lets hope market can recover by January, then most ico's that will end January can generate enough funds for their project development, most ico's are very struggling right now, it is not easy to get softcap let alone hardcap, 2018 has not been favourable to ico's but good project will still manage to raise funds.

Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:07:18 AM

News Update!! Azbit joined World Blockchain Summit MARVELS Seoul The event was a two-day platform for the entire industry to network and build bridges.
I hope in that event Azbit will get potential partnerships and big investors
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

This is true, but the market can not fall forever, and must be growth, even short-term.

It is clear that the market can not go down indefinitely, it will surely recover, but when it starts to rise and catch the wave is very important. Good luck.
Mkmanik

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:06:03 AM

News Update!! Azbit joined World Blockchain Summit MARVELS Seoul The event was a two-day platform for the entire industry to network and build bridges.

Another good news for Azbit project. I hope This event would bring a lot of new investor at Azbit project. At this moment we are so far from the Soft cap, but I think soon we can able to get sofcap amount USD for Azbit project. They are working well for developing the project.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:43:17 AM

I'm afraid, if current market situation will not change, Azbit team could don't collect even softcap. It's really sad, because I think that Azbit is very promising project.
I also think about the same thing, Azbit is a good project, and has a popular advisor, Roger Ver, founder of Bitcoin.com, but the funds collected are currently $ 943,760 USD while the softcap is $ 7.5 million USD

There is still time to go and at least there are contributions every now and then if the statistics are correct on the website, but whether or not they will be able to make the soft cap is difficult to tell.
yeah their is still alot of time for the project to reach the softcap, there is still 52 days until they close the crowdsale, that's alot of days compare to the other project who puts 30 days, i think azbit here wants to collect as many as possible, lets just hope it will reach softcap atleast.

They should be able to secure the soft cap at the least. I thought that the involvement of Roger Ver would create some buzz.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

I'm afraid, if current market situation will not change, Azbit team could don't collect even softcap. It's really sad, because I think that Azbit is very promising project.
I also think about the same thing, Azbit is a good project, and has a popular advisor, Roger Ver, founder of Bitcoin.com, but the funds collected are currently $ 943,760 USD while the softcap is $ 7.5 million USD

There is still time to go and at least there are contributions every now and then if the statistics are correct on the website, but whether or not they will be able to make the soft cap is difficult to tell.
yeah their is still alot of time for the project to reach the softcap, there is still 52 days until they close the crowdsale, that's alot of days compare to the other project who puts 30 days, i think azbit here wants to collect as many as possible, lets just hope it will reach softcap atleast.

They should be able to secure the soft cap at the least. I thought that the involvement of Roger Ver would create some buzz.
Roger can probably increase the traffic from his website to azbit websites, we can reach the softcap faster, but i doubt it wouldn't happen since roger is just a adviser, same i thought it will create some hype but it's not happening, there are still alot of days to reach the softcap, that's the project needed.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

Roger can probably increase the traffic from his website to azbit websites, we can reach the softcap faster, but i doubt it wouldn't happen since roger is just a adviser, same i thought it will create some hype but it's not happening, there are still alot of days to reach the softcap, that's the project needed.

We all expect to raise the amount needed for softcap, which will require something different than what has been done by this time. Expecting just the recovery of the market or Roger's image in the current crypto space is not enough to raise about $ 5,800,000. I'm still positive and I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to be near this project.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

Another good news for Azbit project. I hope This event would bring a lot of new investor at Azbit project. At this moment we are so far from the Soft cap, but I think soon we can able to get sofcap amount USD for Azbit project. They are working well for developing the project.

Working project will always has a great future in the market but due to fluctuation many people kept their holding instead of investing in the market. I hope with the bitcoin price recovery many people will start investing into this project due to credibility they are building in the market.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:28:54 AM

The AZ is going to be big. I have read about the project. I'm quite impressed with all the details.

I like the white paper, the advisors. the partners and of cause the developers as well. All seems to be on point.

I'm fully into this project and I believe, it's going the be the best project of the year(2019)

And Roger Ver  support... Big WOW Smiley
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

The AZ is going to be big. I have read about the project. I'm quite impressed with all the details.

I like the white paper, the advisors. the partners and of cause the developers as well. All seems to be on point.

I'm fully into this project and I believe, it's going the be the best project of the year(2019)

And Roger Ver  support... Big WOW Smiley

I also hope that this project will become a big project and provide big profits to investors, but to run this project at least the softcap is achieved, and the team is still trying to reach that target.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: