Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Faucet Rotator Script  (Read 314 times)
darklus123 (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

Hi guys, I have here a simple script for a faucet rotator.  Just in case you want to build your own.  I did used this one but I have to shut my site down because if being too buys at that time. I am thinking if it might help you to set up your own.

Here is the link of the script
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GSfZBJpm8kQxxXXOWGxBx1DbXuMdvM7E/view

If you don't have a current hosting you can purchase to this guy he is really good and his hosting service is really cheap
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368584.0

If you don't have any domain yet
You can purchase at namecheap.com

You just have to change the url of your referral link on the circled part of this picture

If you have question about setting up feel free to note down on this thread

darklus123 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

Nice Work i like the rotator Smiley

if i got Time later i might redesign it make it look better if i can!

thanks man. I am also planning to update that one so stay tuned cause I am planning to improve it with some other features and of course I want to share some of the features here to help the other users hopefully i can finish the job within two weeks or atleast by the end of  this month
sumair7231

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:56:05 PM

Nice rotator , but nowadays most faucets use shortlink on claim button and shortner dont allow to go through links in iframe thats why alot of rotators are not of any work nowadays 

and also popups too they are pain in rotator too

i hope you find a solution Smiley
darklus123 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:56:16 AM

No Problem Smiley

i can not wait to see what you add there as i never understand how to make rotators lol

will i am not into javascript so that says it all

You can explore man. Upon seeing your signature it seems that you have knowledge about php. To tell you frankly javascript is a way much easier than php. Hopefully I can have an inspiration to make the project LOL.

Nice rotator , but nowadays most faucets use shortlink on claim button and shortner dont allow to go through links in iframe thats why alot of rotators are not of any work nowadays 

I see, I haven't look at this situation yet. What I am currently thinking right now is to make a page lists of faucet as an alternative to rotator that might be a good solution to this problem.

That is likely to be solved by the one who uses the script man. If you hate popups then you can simply add the faucets that has no popup since you have a  full control in doing it.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

That is likely to be solved by the one who uses the script man. If you hate popups then you can simply add the faucets that has no popup since you have a  full control in doing it.
Well, nowadays it's really difficult to find decent faucet without popups and shortlinks. And even if you find some, it's likely that you won't be allowed to claim on iframe. This is why faucet rotators aren't popular anymore...

sumair7231

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

Well, nowadays it's really difficult to find decent faucet without popups and shortlinks. And even if you find some, it's likely that you won't be allowed to claim on iframe. This is why faucet rotators aren't popular anymore...

true
Pandarian

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

Downloaded. Thanks man
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: