Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Difficulties of investing  (Read 505 times)
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

Investing in cryptos market is very risky for inexperienced people. Most of the people I know are invited to invest in cryptos, in particular, BTC and ETH, when the exchange rate is always rising, and they will be affected by FOMO psychology and will invest in lucrative hopes profit in short time. But after investing, the exchange rate will fall rapidly, they will fear and immediately cut losses to exit the market. Therefore, it is wise to invest in cryptos.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:15:03 PM

We can see that blockchain industry is growing continuously and a lot of investors are getting interested. They are becoming aware of the advantages of cryptocurrency and want to convert some of their savings into crypto assets. However I think investing on crypto is not that easy as it sounds. There are lot of risk involve in the process. Would you guys want to share what risks or difficulties investors may have to face while investing on cryptocurrency ? 

i think the most difficulties in crypto is how to find a good ad undervalued crypto at this moment
if we talk about good coins to invest, you can invest only in the TOP 20 coin at coinmarketcap, but for the higher and better result in profit is if we can found an undervalued crypto in the market, and how can we minimize the risk  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

We can see that blockchain industry is growing continuously and a lot of investors are getting interested. They are becoming aware of the advantages of cryptocurrency and want to convert some of their savings into crypto assets. However I think investing on crypto is not that easy as it sounds. There are lot of risk involve in the process. Would you guys want to share what risks or difficulties investors may have to face while investing on cryptocurrency ? 
Some difficulties and risks are as follows:

1. You have over a thousand of coins to choose from.
Though you can trim your options down by looking into the top coins via CMC, Coinstats, or Blockfolio.

2. There is no certainty that a coin will actually gain significant value. Therefore you may have to wait for years for a price increase or sell at a lower price to cut losses.

3. Prices fluctuates which is why some choose to day trade. By this may be quite stressful since you will need to monitor your portfolio on a daily basis.

4. Market crash. We need to prepare ourselves for this so as not to panic when it happens. Don't be so easily intimidated or influenced by FUD's or fake news because they will pull you down!

5. Too many scammers now a days. We need to be vigilant in choosing our investments. Don't be a victim!

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

in long term there is no risk if you invest in right crypto and not in scam or pump and dump coins.You should invest as soon as possible because i dont think we can go more down from 330Billion
xali

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

The only thing that i always see that brings a lot of trouble in here is the needed of KYC in a lot of crowdsales, and a lot of people just try to avoid joining in there because of that

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

the difficulty that is still often encountered when investing in crypto is, sometimes we still can not determine to invest at what price, because the fluctuations in the crypto can test our mental and patience

Audistar

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:37:10 PM

the difficulty that is still often encountered when investing in crypto is, sometimes we still can not determine to invest at what price, because the fluctuations in the crypto can test our mental and patience

Bro your english needs improvement (sorry bout that Cheesy), but I do agree with your comment. The fluctuations due to corrections in the crypto market is a thing to contend with when it comes to investing in it. It's even hard to pick which coin to invest in, then compounded by large fluctuations.
But don't get disappointed, fluctuations are part of the crypto business. It is volatile and it gains from it.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:47:36 PM

I think it's very important to invest for the long term initially,
the market short-term can dump as we've seen for the past months.
Beginners will easily get burned if they're inexperienced and not knowing much about crypto in general.

Invest for the long term and I'm sure we'll all be fine  Cheesy

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:55:40 AM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a very big risk. But we cant have instant profit though if we will not risk to it though.But despite of that risks cryptocurrency has, many are still tempted to invest since its very volatile compared to fiat money.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

There are many factors to consider when investing in crypto:

1. Consider that you will lose money if you panicked because of the red market.
2. Volatility of the Market
3. You have to take risks for you to gain enough profits.
4. Market deniability, well it's a part of the volatility in the market but it is a huge factor to consider though.
5. Scammers are arising from their bed sheets, stay cautious in the internet.
6. Have proper security when using your own smartphone/s, personal computer or any gadgets that you use for crypto.
7. Knowledge about crypto.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:36:11 AM

Like most investments, it's a big risk. And like stocks, it can be extremely volatile. But without these risks, return wouldn't be this big. Another thing would be is the legitimacy of one's investment.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:37:27 AM

Buy and hold Ark! See, that's not difficult at all.

sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:47:43 AM

Every kind of investment has it own risk. For example when you invest in ICO project, you will have to face to so many risky things like scam ICO project, bad ICO project and you'll be able to lose a lot of money because of investing in these projects, if you invest in cryptocurrency directly, you'll have to face with downtrend like at the early of this year Smiley.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:54:56 AM

I think the major factor that investors needs to face is being emotional specially when the prices of what you bought is going down.

I know it is really sound simple but if you are actually trading or invested on something this makes you illogical.

Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:57:06 AM

The risk of investing in encrypted money markets is indeed high, but it is at an early stage.
So it's still profitable to invest in the encrypted money market, so more and more people are paying attention to it.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:13:30 AM

the safest strategy is to hold. spared from losses at that time and could also give a huge profit if for the long term. But if not used to be this thing certainly has always been plagued by their sense of panic because naturally afraid prices will not rise again and will increasingly fall. but until now I was holding and it is always promising results in several years.
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

I think price fluctuation is a common character of this crypto market. But some investors are afraid to invest on this market because they feel they lose their money. So i suggest those peoples who afraid to invest on this market. Invest for long time and chose the good coin. Which performance is stable.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

Many projects are a fraud, and it's a dangerous thing.
If you don't have professional knowledge, you may be cheated.

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

Yes, you are right. There is always a risk if you want to make some good money with cryptocurrencies. The market is very hard to predict and sometimes the whole market goes down hard. But you have to be strong, patience is the key!
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

Investing in cyrptocurrency has a very high risk because the price is very fluctuating. Many experts are skeptical about bitcoin as a major investment because limitations they can analyze. I think this is what difficulties investors may have to face while investing on cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: