Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Difficulties of investing  (Read 514 times)
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

Markets are very uncertain right now. We have many scam projects. The best thing now is to invest in big coins like Ethereum, Bitcoin.

digitran

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

First thing is Risk, you must know about risk involved in investing in crypto. It is highly volatile market. And second need thing to find good coin to invest like know about project and their team and commitment towards their project.
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:24:28 AM

Well, here it is enough just to ask for advice and everything becomes very simple, elementarily on the exchanger by the method of translation you can buy any crips currency!

fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

difficult to clear it. the results and the movement of the crypto hard to be known. many people then thought scared to invest in crypto because its value fluctuating very large. with the results difficult to predict it's certainly made a lot of investors also will be a difficulty in guessing what they should invest.
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

So this is really true, for example, an uneducated person is very hard to invest in ICO, I believe that it is necessary to simplify this system a little and there will be more investors!
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

The risks faced by each investor may be scam project. Therefore, every investor must analyze the project they are going to follow, looking any information as much as possible about the project.

that's true, because although it is careful in choosing, because the risk will still overshadow the way of investment. which adds to the difficulty when each new altcoin comes up with each of its own promotions, it becomes very confusing.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

We can see that blockchain industry is growing continuously and a lot of investors are getting interested. They are becoming aware of the advantages of cryptocurrency and want to convert some of their savings into crypto assets. However I think investing on crypto is not that easy as it sounds. There are lot of risk involve in the process. Would you guys want to share what risks or difficulties investors may have to face while investing on cryptocurrency ? 

Well besides the normal risk for any investment (that is the project not working), I would say that there are some risks of scams. Of course that could also exist outside the crypto space, but since all of these work online and have a good level of anonymity, I would say it's easier to scam people here. Regulation might legitimate crypto, but it will take a while to actually become efective.

Anyway, there are plenty good projects out there, and there is a lot of money to be made. There is a lot of speculation in crypto, but I don't necessary consider that a bad thing. It's almost like a necessary evil.

Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

In fact, the main difficulty in the market is not to earn money, but to not lose your investment. Because very often during the correction period, many investors in the crypto currency are beginning to sell their assets and eventually go into negative territory. Therefore, I believe that it is much more profitable to invest in the crypto currency for a long-term perspective. So you can earn on crypto currency much more.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

It is good that investment is not that easy, if not we would have a crowded investment market and that would make it less interesting for people like me looking for high risk.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

If the investment is easy crypto then surely already a lot of people come in and get great results from crypto. the problem is very erratic crypto investment results. This has made many people withdraw and reluctantly join forces to invest in crypto.

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

Personally, I think the bigger risk investors met when investing in crypto are the scams and hacks going on. Being a starter in crypto, it is kinda hard to determine the phishing websites and scams to lure their private keys.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:38:38 PM

We can see that blockchain industry is growing continuously and a lot of investors are getting interested. They are becoming aware of the advantages of cryptocurrency and want to convert some of their savings into crypto assets. However I think investing on crypto is not that easy as it sounds. There are lot of risk involve in the process. Would you guys want to share what risks or difficulties investors may have to face while investing on cryptocurrency ? 
The first fear is that how much the platform is trusted if a investors getinto full trust with the investment platform then surely he will invest invest as much as he can .
And also as we know that this field is full of scammers so for them it take much longer time that whether to go with the ICOs investment or not and also as we know that only 8% ICOs are getting successful , so absolutely here it is a big risky thing for the investors is that how to deal with such things .
Well here if we have better network of experienced people then in that case it is not a big problem to select the perfect ICOs for the Investment in any cryptourrency project .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

Investment is already itself implies risks. Many projects accept only BTC or ETH. To begin with, the investor needs to buy one of these coins. This is the initial difficulty that arises from a regular investor.
jakerfox

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

Yes, as it is very profitable to invest in cryptocurrency but there are some problems also and the main problem is the fake news which affect the market a lot.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:36:04 PM

the most common risk is the issue of very fluctuating value. that's a common problem in any crypto investment. but if we peel again there are many issues that must be known to new investors. especially in terms of assessment, not all projects or altcoin can be profitable. well herein lies the risk if tempted from big profits or high bonuses. that is why knowledge and experience play a role in the crypto industry especially trade.

jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:20:34 PM

I think you've heard the term that no risk no gain. So, for gaining money you have to take some risks. The more you take risk, the more you get to earn profit and this is how things worl to crypto currency.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:28:13 PM

Perhaps the biggest risk is that you invest money not in a material thing, but in virtual, for many people it's hard to invest big money. So it really can be, if you trust everyone ICO , you have to be more careful.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:30:20 PM

I think the main risk that awaits investors is the huge volatility and the risks of losing money on various assets

felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

In investing we need to risk money so we can win or lose in that so that's hard another thing if we invest big then we can earn big but if small only then we can earn a little

I think always try to risk because crypto run for so long period of time so this is recommended like even there's no assurance still we need to grab the chance to earn

henryba

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

I think the main risk, it's due to everyone's lack of research before investing.
you first have to avoid scams by checking team members.
when nothing is available (or very little), I avoid.
For all ICOs, it is also necessary to consider whether the project is viable and whether it will not suffer from too much competition in its sector of activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: