Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How the value of BTC determined.  (Read 241 times)
altcoinanalyst1 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

I know that generally supply and demand determine the value of bitcoin. But is it the only factor that helps to change bitcoin's price. Or there are more Causes ?
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

I know that generally supply and demand determine the value of bitcoin. But is it the only factor that helps to change bitcoin's price. Or there are more Causes ?

The bitcoin value is determined by all those who have Bitcoin intermediate market value between the demand and bid price.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

basically the price of bitcoin depends on the purchase volume demand, one can change the bitcoin price if it has big capital for investment, crypto language often call it big trader

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

Most of the time, the price of bitcoin depends on demand.
However, some fuds can also influence the price of bitcoin.
The growing cost of mining bitcoin means it is on the rise in the long term.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

Of course bitcoin price is determine by its supply and demand of its coin, the more the demand the higher the price. The first price of bitcoin is $0.003 way back march 2010 when it first operates and it keeps increasing day by day and until now this first crypto currency is already popular in the world and obviously it will keep on increasing its price because of the investors that are attracted to its stability in the market. I think there are no other factors that can affect its price increase.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

demand and supply shape the bitcoin prices.

and whatever shape the demandand supply olthough supply is quite defined.

siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

The underlying factors that cause demand by traders sentiment of the market. If for instance a negative news from all government to Ban bitcoin, the holders will panic sell since it with be of no value,anybody who will buy will also offer a lower price. This is one classic example
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

Aside from supply and demand, the value of bitcoin is determined when there's a fake news or rumor about bitcoin, cryptomarket manipulation by those people who has very huge investments into bitcoin who we call whales in the cryptomarket, and if when huge amount of bitcoin is hacked specially in a reputable exchanger. All those factors could affect the price of bitcoin.
Sedorikku

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

I think,  for me there is a lot of factors how the value of bitcoin changes and how it works on the life of each and everyone of us in the world of full of opportunities like this. Basically it has to do with the supply and demand of the prices and the product here in bitcoin so that's why it change it's own value. We can determined it by the time comes to us and by showing the factors it has.
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

The value of bitcoin is basically determined by supply and demand.
To easily understand, lets say that bitcoin is like a chicken, chicken has a price value right? think about what happens if people become more addicted on eating chicken, of course they will buy more, if the demand is rapidly growing the price value of it will rise and the supply will go down. Now the same thing applies on bitcoin, if the volume of the demand is rapidly changing therefore there will be significant changes on the value of the bitcoins.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

Supply and demand is the major reason on the fluctuating prices of bitcoin, though I'm pretty certain it isn't exclusive to that. You also need to take into account the recent news surrounding the crypto ecosystem alongside other foreign events that may affect crypto in general. Traders' sentiment towards the market (well technically this still falls under demand) also affects the daily ups and downs of the price. If traders think that the market is in for a slump, they'd sell, price lowers; if traders think the price will go for a run, traders buy, price increases.
leonidas89

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:49:57 PM

Well there are a tremendous amount of factors which could be affecting Bitcoin's price at any one time (news, fud, regulations, public psychology etc.) but on a base fundamental level the price of BTC is simply determined by the last purchase/ sale price of Bitcoin (averaged out over exchanges).
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

These two that you have mentioned are what I call the end point to price change. For instance,  it is FUD that will propel the outcome of either the quantity of supply or demand. FUD is what will determine the value, taste, choice and preference to certain product, bitcoin or altcoin.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

Decentralized currency, which is not controlled by any bank or exchanger, has always been a nightmare of the global financial system. It is scattered around the globe, works only online, is not provided, and every user in the world is able to influence the course without leaving the computer. This increases the computational function of the server, which in the system can look like a continuous operation.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:00:00 PM

which determines the bitcoin price is the bitcoin holder / investor itself.
yes, true as you say the purchase and sale volume demand is the main deciding factor.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

Based on my understanding bitcoin price is determined by group of whales they once these decides to dump the coin coin the whole market crashes even for small news these people will dump . Then market will stable for couple of days . Again pump will start.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:04:39 PM

In crypto currencies the values are determined only by the demand and if the demand is slower the value also low that's why we need to hold and earn more profits in this field.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

maybe your opinion is true because bitcoin prices are unstable and can not be determined with certainty because it is one of the risks in investing with bitcoin so it takes the confidence and trust needed in its investment
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:36:53 AM

Bitcoin is price is determined in the open market people will decide. The more demand the price always rise and people decided to sell their bitcoin specially those have big amount of bitcoin the price will easily drop.

#Support Vanig
Lexi44

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:08:42 AM

There is another one, which is transaction activity, for example, bitcoin used to buy goods, to pay for insurance and so on.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: