Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you need to know before investing in crypto  (Read 1187 times)
Alex Coin

Activity: 481
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

I prefer to invest in companies that are already successfully working and entering the cryptocurrency market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

A news from ABS-CBN, a Filipino Media and Entertainment Group.

MANILA - An investor who saw a 39,000-percent increase in his bitcoin investment warned on Monday that many cryptocurrency investment schemes right now are scams.

Emerson Fonseca, Philippine head of NEM Foundation, told ANC's Market Edge that since he started trading bitcoin 2 years ago, a lot of scams have cropped up because people don't understand cryptocurrencies.

What are your opinions?

I think it's depends in the persons on itself because every steps that we've made is base on our the ability and capability of the coin holder. Scamming is everywhere and  we as a person are much responsible to our actions. Cryptosystem can  brings a lot of benefits and opportunities to the people specially when it's always used in proper ways. The most important things  that we need to remember is that before involving in any investment we must need to have a full knowledge about it so we can't easily doing some foolish things by other persons.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:26:42 AM

Unfortunately after investing in bitcoin and crypto i think a low of newcomers
take a step into crypto scams without knowing until its too late, the lure of that
unbelievable offer can be too much to a lot of newbies.

This happened to me with a HYIP site. I got sucked in to an investment scheme
before knowing about what a HYIP was shortly after getting into bitcoin.
I shortly found out about them here on BCT thanks to the community.

My advice to newcomers to crypto would be to research "bitcoin and crypto scams"
on google and this will provide ample reading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

This is the link What you need to know before investing in crypto.

If you'll read the article, Emerson Fonseca is discussing about the scams that are revolving in the crypto scene and that's what should investors know and be careful of.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

MANILA - An investor who saw a 39,000-percent increase in his bitcoin investment warned on Monday that many cryptocurrency investment schemes right now are scams.

Emerson Fonseca, Philippine head of NEM Foundation, told ANC's Market Edge that since he started trading bitcoin 2 years ago, a lot of scams have cropped up because people don't understand cryptocurrencies.

What are your opinions?

If you want to invest in crypto you need to know, what is crypto and what type of crypto will you invest. There is so many crypto in the world and there is legit and scam digital currency. If you choose now what crypto you will invest, be sure that it is legit and many people know about that. So that if you have a question about your crypto, you can ask someone who know about that. Therefore you will be updated what happen to your crypto.

I agree with your opinion, do not invest if you do not know the type of cyptocurrency. so your main capital should read the proposal about the crypto you want to invest, by reading the proposal you will know what poryek will do and will know the prospect of crytpo performance in the future. that way you will avoid the scam crypto type.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:38:15 AM

Oh my god they have news about bitcoin again and the article is negative and because social media or tv is very powerful and more trusted to them they have effect of this news to us. But here I will like to say bitcoin is not scam the trully scam is the people or the person who use bitcoin to scam the people's money and thag's not totally bitcoin or crypto.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

For investment in crypto, a huge amounts of knowledge and performance should provide. A little knowledge dull headed person can't invest in crypto. Even he done investment, he faces a lots of losses.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:52:12 AM

I guess you posted in the wrong thread, I can say there are scam ICOs but majority of the "successful scams" is investors are at fault, why? some investors invest blindly and invest by hype. Those are the investors that doesn't even read the project's whitepaper and doing a detailed research.
mkhjhv

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

Investment is risky and everyone should know about it before investing. Every project that you want to invest in needs its own observation. It is a scam or a really good project. You need to check the content of the project yourself to determine. Of course, the cryptocurrency is now full of scams.
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

Crypto currency investment is an industrial work, that requires knowledge on how to go about it. But nevertheless capital is also involved. Therefore crypto investment also need information, may be to join bounty campaign and go through website and white paper to get more information of the ICO.
Good luck
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

You will definitely get scam if one think that bitcoin is a money multiplier well definitely not one must know first about bitcoin and about crypto-currency,how it function, the flows and transaction about it if not well one will end up nothing. We must think that no one get rich without knowledge about what he'd did to have it well except you just bet then just a glimpse you'd become a millionaire but it's not like that. Study hard to be knowledgeable about crypto-currency and bitcoin.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

What are your opinions?

My opinion is that before you enter in digital world you know everything,i could you say you are professional or knowledgeable in investing in crypto.Now a days there is a lot of crypto exist, legit and scam.You make sure that the crypto where you want to invest is popular,many people also used it and you know it very much.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

yes, I know about it, a lot of fraud schemes in crypto investment, therefore we have to analyze the growth of crypto world with details, even we have to update every altcoin growth.

we should know that altcoin is a representation of real life. fraudulent investment is a crypto project that has no clear purpose and vision, and that's a lot we find in every market.

you should also know that the team and advisor are the main actors who can control the altcoin.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:10:34 AM

if someone wants to invest in Bitcoin, he needs to take time and study first. everyone should understand all the advantages and disadvantages of investing in the crypto world. if you can, ask someone you know who already invested in Bitcoin. do not invest with a huge amount of money. invest a small amount. an amount that you are ready to lose in case that you have been scammed.
Yes, i agree. Before investing into crypto learn it first. You need to prepare yourself the volatility of the market.
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

For me,because it talk about money and it is very important in our life before I invest in crypto I'll make sure that the crypto where I want to invest is legit,popular and many people used it at the same time they earned.There is a lot of crypto spreading in internet legit and other is a scam.You need to become intelligent and resourceful about investing in crypto.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

there are three major great motivations to put resources into digital forms of money which is the cryptocurrency. Initially, on the grounds that you need to fence your total assets against the fall of the Dollar imperium, which is expected by numerous individuals to definitely occur sooner or later. Second, since you support the social vision behind cryptocurrency, that of a free and hard money for the entire world. Third, since you comprehend and like the technology.

Be that as it may, there are additionally terrible motivations to put resources into cryptocurency. Numerous individuals fall victim to the hype surrounding every cryptocurrency-bubble. There is dependably some person caught by Fear of missing out, purchasing enormously in at the pinnacle of the bubble, just in hope to profit, while not understanding crypto by any stretch of the imagination. That is a terrible reason. Try not to do this. Learn before you invest.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

We all know that scammers is just around and trying to hacked our coins so better know the crypto you want to invest, have more research on it and try to keep safe your investment.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

We all know that scammers is just around and trying to hacked our coins so better know the crypto you want to invest, have more research on it and try to keep safe your investment.

Before we invest in crypto we should do some research to prevent being scammed like some common questions in what is crypto? How does crypto work? Whos the founder of crypto? What are the kinds of crypto? Lastly what are the advantage and disadvantage of holding/using crypto?. There are a lot of article where in you can do your research before investing in any crypto its better to be safe than sorry.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:16:17 AM

What are your opinions?

Before you invest in cryptocurrency make sure that your crypto you choose was a popular like bitcoin, and keep research. It might be they victimize by a site has lack of details but their blame the cryptocurrency. actually its depend to the holder if they have enough knowledge they will not be victimized by scammers.
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

What are your opinions?

Before we invest in something, especially in crypto, know the worth,, think that you should have a good idea and know what the value is, choose whether it is legit or scam, to avoid the dissapointment in the end.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: