Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you need to know before investing in crypto  (Read 1181 times)
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

First is you really need to know if you have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency trading. Second is you have to choose the right crypto to invest with because not all of them are profitable.

Before investing in crypto all you need to do is you should have enough knowledge in selling and trading bitcoin. Also what kind of crypto your going to invest with. Also the pros and cons in your investment. Be knowledgeable enough so that you wont lose your investment and earn triple times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

I have to know the validity of data data they provide
legality of cooperation, KYC of the team, reasonable business ideas, and some other parameters such as the size of the community or the interest of the community

godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

You need to know that cryptocurrency is not a quick money making scheme where you can be rich overnight. Any services that promises an instant and continuous payment of interest to you for you investing in cryptocurrency with bitcoin in particular is a scam and ponzi scheme. Bitcoins and other alt currencies are traded on demand and supply and not something that is certain.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:34:13 AM

Before I go any further then I have to understand what it is for crypto purpose and its reason and also how big its role in regarding an investment so I should need to anticipate how safe we invest in bitcoin. Because so many fraud mode for deep understanding. Before doing that already understand what we should do for a better future. Do not just look at the benefits offered by them but how we respond to what will happen in the future. Thanks
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

there is no need to rush for invest,you got all time to raise your knowledge of crypto.the more complete your information,your success in investing is guaranteed.
ionabori

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

The accusations from so called gurus was not enough. Now we have predictions from some random investor with a fictitious name.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

A news from ABS-CBN, a Filipino Media and Entertainment Group.

MANILA - An investor who saw a 39,000-percent increase in his bitcoin investment warned on Monday that many cryptocurrency investment schemes right now are scams.

Emerson Fonseca, Philippine head of NEM Foundation, told ANC's Market Edge that since he started trading bitcoin 2 years ago, a lot of scams have cropped up because people don't understand cryptocurrencies.

What are your opinions?

There's a lot of people wants to invest but thats the problem here.. People knows there is so many scams news about bitcoin and it's spreading continuesly.. If there is a man who can share knowledge about crypto i think it easier to invest if you know everything.. I honestly says that i dont have much knowledge about crypto so for me i think just read and search any idea about crypto in the internet so we can avoid any scams..
danwanyd

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

If you plan to invest encryption currency, please be sure to spend at least 24 hours of effective reading time to understand what is the block chain, encryption money is what, what security measures should be taken before monetary investment encryption and so on. Remember, research alone is not enough, and you need to keep updating. It may have been true a few months ago, but it may be completely wrong now. Technology, finance, investment strategy, regulation and other things about encryption are changing at such a rapid rate that you need to update them daily. In cryptography, it's called DYOR: do your research.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

Before you investing in crypto you must know about crypto and you should have proper knowledge about bitcoin and blockchain.you need technical knowledge also.when you gather proper knowledge then invest in crypto.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

In my own understanding, the thing that you need to know in crypto is about how it works and its price trend. In this you could easily gain from ups and down of prices.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

In my own understanding, the thing that you need to know in crypto is about how it works and its price trend. In this you could easily gain from ups and down of prices.

There are a lot of things you know before investing in a crypto. You need to know what kind crypto your going to invest first after if you know the kind of crypto then learn its pros and cons. Also learn how it works from trading to its price. You should be knowledgeable enough before investing to cryptos so that you wont lose any of your investment instead gain more from it.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

I think you must need study,basis and knowledge about to know before investing in crypto.because nowadays most of crypto are a scam. if you dont know about crypto all of your hard work might be gone to nothing.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

Understand the basics of cryptocurrency before investing, learned how it works, know the details of the project you want to invest, always take the risk so that you will not blame yourself at the end.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

I think you must need study,basis and knowledge about to know before investing in crypto.because nowadays most of crypto are a scam. if you dont know about crypto all of your hard work might be gone to nothing.

In my own opinion you should research a lot of things before considering in investing to cryptos. The kind of crypto your going to invest its advantage and disadvantage of investing to bitcoin be wise enough to know whats the legit and the scam investment. If you dont know anything about crypto then all your investment and the time that you give into it will be nothing.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

A lot of scams right now especially they are using social media in order to earn money by other people`s investment, you should probably know what you are going to participate or you want to join. Make sure the site is secured but even though it is secured already it does not mean that the site is legit already check first the background and try to review all the important details before investing so that the money you invested wont go to waste.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

I think you should learn the basics of cryptocurrency and blockchain it is your first step to understand cryptocurrency if you already understand it I think it is easy to get to know the others in the digital world.
Yes of course I think it is a sure thing to happen, this is the effect of bitcoin that has a very high price and very popular auto many of the parties who see the opportunity to get the results in any way including the scam schemes about bitcoin.
so if we are going to invest in bitcoin now it needs a very high level of accuracy so we are not exposed to the trick of the fraudsters.

nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

Before investing in crypto be ready for yourself on whatever undertakings that you will encountered, know the details of the project you will be investing so that your money will be safe.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

yes i think it's a scam on ico project. i often read it about ico projects that scam many people who are fooled by the ico project. preferably before you decide to invest first understand about the project understand how to roodmap, about team, whitpaper and others

Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

I think everyone need to know about all the crypto currencies and about to know about their advantages and disadvantages before investing in crypto.They should have an idea about bitcoin.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

yes i think it's a scam on ico project. i often read it about ico projects that scam many people who are fooled by the ico project. preferably before you decide to invest first understand about the project understand how to roodmap, about team, whitpaper and others
There's a lot of information that you need to know before getting involve in crypto. Just remember that money matters in thisthe system and not just that also your time and effort. Make sure that it is safe to avoid inconvenience. One thing personal to know is that patient is needed in here so. expect to wait to earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: