Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 2690 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2020, 07:23:33 PM by ColorlessK

deleted

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

At first glance a few team members came to know me. Team support is very important in crypto money projects and this team is very good.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

"3rd Pre ICO", really? Does it work? And how much tokens did you sell with 200-300% bonus??? This looks rather tricky for those who decide to join at main sale stage with 0% to get utility token with vague ROI (why will price grow?). The project looks really cool, but I don't see any potential as an investor.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

Your idea. "Replacing oil vehicles with electric vehicles is not only good
for our reasons, but also for its users. "At the moment, it's very popular, but whether it helps, or if electric cars are used to drive cars, this energy must be worked out." To do this, dirty technologies are used. "Power stations that run on coal, oil, gas. The cleanest ones are wind, but the resource is They are limited on solar batteries, but not everywhere there is so much sun.There are nuclear power stations left, but Chernobel has not been canceled.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:33:52 AM

I dont really understand how this coin will be used an integrate into vehicle to make mining more eco friendly by using the so called Green emission but looks like its more earth-friendly than mining coins today using graphics cards and heavy mining tools looking for this project btw, Is there any bounty?

Kriptopsina

Activity: 462
Merit: 145

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

dear team! very poor quality photos. your project seems very promising, but the quality of the photos raises questions. I can't read the text.

nekopoi23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

Do you have a bounty campaign
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:48:33 AM

Hi I want to reserve Indonesian translation. Please contact me as soon as you read this so I can start working on it immediately.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:57:38 PM

I think the projector is interesting. The projects have a good rating on IcoBench-https://icobench.com/ico/cyclean
For example, if a user drives a CYCLEAN electric motorcycle, the user receives a coin based on the passed meters!
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

Your idea. "Replacing oil vehicles with electric vehicles is not only good
for our reasons, but also for its users. "At the moment, it's very popular, but whether it helps, or if electric cars are used to drive cars, this energy must be worked out." To do this, dirty technologies are used. "Power stations that run on coal, oil, gas. The cleanest ones are wind, but the resource is They are limited on solar batteries, but not everywhere there is so much sun.There are nuclear power stations left, but Chernobel has not been canceled.

I would agree with you about those countries in which the winter is longer than the summer. And in hot countries or in countries with a warm climate - it will be relevant. Batteries are very quickly discharged at minus temperatures, yes, such cars will cost more, but do not you want the world to become cleaner?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Deepkingg

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

Telegram username : @btcdeep
Twitter username : @deepakg41995
Facebook username : deepak.crypto.9
Eth address : 0xB71604164CB021F4F113C338F515e164Ef2EE484
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:27:41 PM

Hi I want to reserve Indonesian translation. Please contact me as soon as you read this so I can start working on it immediately.
you would need to join their Telegram and visiting their website :
https://telegram.me/bountyhive

Bountyhive.io
drendi12

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:26:31 AM

I think the projector is interesting. The projects have a good rating on IcoBench-https://icobench.com/ico/cyclean
For example, if a user drives a CYCLEAN electric motorcycle, the user receives a coin based on the passed meters!
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

Introducing CyClean’s Partner Part 3: Eautobahn

As I told you guys already, CyClean has a lot of partner organizations in various fields. I already introduced two partners: Dogu and Seol. I’m sure you read my posts about them. There are common factors about our partner organizations. All of our partners are pursuing new technologies and technological progress. Many scientists have suggested that blockchain technology and automation are going to play a huge part in the 4th Industrial Revolution. Interestingly, Eautobahn is putting a lot of effort into creating driverless cars, and we are proud that Eautobahn is our partner.

CyClean is a blockchain project, but there is more to it. We also provide vehicles for our customers. Our ultimate goal is to provide a clean environment for those who ride vehicles, but we also know that we can’t do this alone. That is why we are partners with Eautobahn, who is well known for its car producing technologies.

Eautobahn is a leader in driverless vehicle technology. The company was born in 1992 as a developer of audio parts for KIA Motors, and throughout the years, the company has taken part in various projects, eventually focusing on autonomous vehicles. Since 2010, Eautobahn worked on driverless vehicles, and in recent years, the company has produced its own models.

If you look at Eautobahn’s partnerships, it is really impressive. Hyundai, Samsung, and Seoul National University are among their many partners. Also, they have conducted a lot of research in order to improve their technology and products. With a strong technological foundation and a mission to develop the safest autonomous vehicles, Eautobahn has participated in various projects that we will see below.

Eautobahn is in the business of modifying cars and making them autonomous. The pictures you see above are projects done by our partner. They install autonomous driving tech into existing vehicles to make them even better.

By collaborating with Eautobahn, CyClean combines blockchain with the most advanced driving technology. We are excited for this future of self-driving electric cars. We hope you are too!
https://medium.com/cyclean-coin/introducing-cycleans-partner-part-3-eautobahn-765da657d307
icosiren

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

Cyclean has been listed and rated on https://icosiren.com/ico/cyclean/
AirDropMe

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:22:08 PM

This project is very good and the product is very unique,
team and counselor is very strong, I wait for success next ,,,,
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

I live in a climate where months 7 the air temperature is below zero. In cold conditions, the batteries are discharged much faster. And in the production of electricity, the environment is polluted by power plants, nuclear, thermal coal and gas. So, the use of electric vehicles to protect the environment is a two-sidedly controversial issue. But, in warm countries, this no longer seems so ethereal. And you do not know that there are already several victims and accidents, when unmanned cars crushed people?
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:58:43 PM

I live in a climate where months 7 the air temperature is below zero. In cold conditions, the batteries are discharged much faster. And in the production of electricity, the environment is polluted by power plants, nuclear, thermal coal and gas. So, the use of electric vehicles to protect the environment is a two-sidedly controversial issue. But, in warm countries, this no longer seems so ethereal. And you do not know that there are already several victims and accidents, when unmanned cars crushed people?
It may now be possible to create batteries that will have greater frost resistance - with heating.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:49:27 AM

Introducing CyClean’s Partner

Part 1: DOGU
When you support a project, what is the most important thing to consider? One of the most important things is partnerships. The more trustworthy partners the company has, the more credibility it offers. This is a basic mechanism behind wise investments, and this is why partner organizations and companies are important. Today, I am going to introduce our proud partner organization: DOGU.

This is their logo. Pretty and fancy isn’t it? For those of you who are unable to comprehend Korean, let me explain what DOGU means. DOGU means tool in Korean. So, yes! DOGU is making tools that can benefit our society. As you realize already, DOGU and CyClean are similar in that both of them are looking for a way to make this society better. This is why DOGU is our proud partner. We hope we can do something more with DOGU in the future.

What DOGU does
DOGU makes DOGU. How simple is that. DOGU makes tools. Here are some products that DOGU is producing right now.

D-Bot, VR/AR products are all related to the 4th Industrial Revolution. Guess What? CyClean is looking for a way to make our world better place through blockchain technology, and blockchain is one of the leading technologies of the 4th Industrial Revolution. So, DOGU and CyClean share many similar visions.

DOGU is working hard to improve the autonomous driving environment, robot control technology, virtual reality, and industrial design.

Open to New Ideas
What I like about DOGU the most is that they are open to new ideas from their consumers. DOGU provides helpful resources to university students, companies, and research institutions to develop and research their own ideas and products. DOGU makes your imagination a reality.

CyClean and DOGU?
Now you may feel that DOGU is doing something valuable. I personally think that DOGU is doing an amazing job to make this world a better place to live in. CyClean and DOGU believe in the future. And both of us are aware that our world is changing very quickly. Both of us want to be a part of this amazing future. That is why CyClean is proud about what DOGU is doing. Just so you know, DOGU is one of our many partners. Stay tuned for more amazing partnerships!

https://medium.com/cyclean-coin/introducing-cycleans-partner-part-1-dogu-8c24b3a7c46c
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: