Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 2690 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dimon Iveco

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:42:32 PM

The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunit...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

I like the idea of this project, i was thinking of participating in ICO but since there is a bounty campaign i think I will just wait when the ICO ends.  Cheesy
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

CyClean’s Airdrop Event has Come to a Successful End
https://medium.com/cyclean-coin/cycleans-airdrop-event-has-come-to-a-successful-end-fc97f5406e02

Welcome back, CyCleaners! We are back to inform you that the CyClean airdrop event has officially come to an end. Thanks to your active participation and referrals, we have seen the CyClean community grow beyond our imagination! At the time of writing this post, our global Telegram group has over 86,000 members, our Facebook has more then 23,000 followers and likes, and our Twitter has more than 14,000 followers! And more people are joining the clean cycle every minute.

Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:08:01 PM

I really love this idea, green is real important for us. We have to defend the green and I think it is necessary and, with blockchain technology is huge. The team is good and the hope is that they can start to build these vehicles as fast as possible.
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

a very interesting project, has a great idea, I like it, this project deserves to be given support, success hopefully become a successful project and can achieve the target with a fast duration.

ScryptoChannel

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:24:16 AM

Can you tell me where in the ANN bounty please ?
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:40:02 PM

Nice and clear objective. Idea is good as well as the dynamic team which could push this project.
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

If you actually get an electric car, then it will be a good idea, there will be less exhaust gas that threatens the health of people. I believe in this idea, and I wish success.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

Tokenpost’s Interview with CyClean’s CEO and Founder
https://medium.com/cyclean-coin/jpay-platform-and-cyclean-a-better-crypto-payment-gateway-454431eb3ce3
Good day, CyCleaners all around the world! Late last month, CyClean attended the 2018 Blockchain Open Forum in Seoul. CyClean had the honor of speaking on the opening day of the forum, and our very own CEO and founder Mr. Dae Young Kim introduced the CyClean ecosystem, which uses blockchain technology to solve the environmental problem of air pollution and energy production.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:02:17 AM

Say Hello to CyClean’s Superb Scooter!

Time and time again, CyClean has posted pictures of the products that make our ecosystem whole. We started off by introducing the IMBIKE and our electric motorbike, and in the past several weeks, we brought to you our health band and solar panel. But there’s more. You may have caught a glimpse of our electric scooter at our meetups, but now, we want to officially introduce to you CyClean’s electric scooter.
https://medium.com/cyclean-coin/say-hello-to-cycleans-superb-scooter-d5f0c1aa7507

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

CyClean Launches Eco-Friendly Scooter

After the unveiling of IMBIKE, the electric motorbike, CyClean has launched their scooter. This is a part of the product portfolio by CyClean which consists of Health band and Solar panels. After being teased at our meet-ups, the CyClean Electric Scooter has officially been announced.

The scooter is incredibly lightweight that helps reduce overall energy expenditure while boosting mileage. It features a LED heads-up display which allows you to monitor battery usage information at a glance. The easy-to-read digital dashboard will provide all the information on the  A smart stand is also built-in the scooter for enhancing safety.

You can choose between Eco and fast modes as per your requirement. The scooter runs on a 60V 20Ah Lithium-ion battery that can be charged directly from the vehicle. You can also remove the battery to charge it should the need arise. It takes about four hours for the battery to charge fully, which makes it great for quick charging during the day.

This scooter offers a peak speed of 50 kilometers per hour. You can easily manage to drive 50 kilometers on a single charge. This scooter does not use fossil fuels, instead, it is completely electric. This means that it does not produce any air pollution. This scooter provides seating capacity for two, this makes it a great for traveling with friends.

Another benefit that this scooter has over its competitors is that the scooter does not produce any noise pollution. Say goodbye to the annoying sounds of the gasoline vehicle. In fact, the scooter is so silent while operating that you might not notice if it’s on.

This scooter features a minimalistic design which gives it a unique sense of style. The scooter comes in blue, matte yellow and white.

As you use this scooter, you can mine CyClean’s CCL tokens. These tokens will allow you to purchase Eco-friendly products at a discount. You can also trade these tokens should you prefer. This makes CyClean’s electric scooter a perfect travel buddy. https://coindelite.com/ico-press-release/cyclean-launches-eco-friendly-scooter-2/

CWinner

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

Solid and experienced team and great advisors. I love the idea and would like to see it executed.
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

hard work will not produce fruitless results, you have to remember it's friends, success for team and dev, I'm with you, and wait for further news.

kubori102

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

The ultimate goal of CyClean, which is to manufacture self-driving vehicles that have zero emissions. CyClean will play a leading role in this transition.
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

I believe the success of this project CyClean will come with many advantages, among which will be the reduction of exhusts from autos as well as cloud serenity. Thus the benefit of the project will be felt not only from an environmental sanity point of view but also a biological point of view due to its care for the eco-system, not to mention its technological achievements.
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

The amount of investment that such projects have to take is too much. For this reason, they have difficulty in achieving their potential.
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

Can you tell me where in the ANN bounty please ?
yes the same question sir.
Where is ANN bounty thread?
and I like this project but I'm confused how to register in your project? Wink Smiley

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:40:30 AM

Cyclean has Launched an Innovative Solution to Curb the Production of Exhaust Fumes
https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=45225
fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

this project is very interesting because the idea is simple but seems to be able to change the world depends on its application.
but unfortunately the information written in this thread is very low quality so I can't learn more.
liamclark

Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:17:10 AM

CyClean is new era for clean Energy Tech Industry. CyClean gives clean energy solution with a experienced team and top experienced Advisor board with a quite innovative product and a great vision.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: