Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [XPM][ANN] Candypool.net 0% fee PPLNS Primecoin pool  (Read 1119 times)
Candypool.net (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:12:19 PM

Hello fellow Primecoineros,

i'm happy to announce that i want to share my candy with you Smiley

Candypool.net
is a new Primecoin pool that uses PPLNS ( Pay per last N shares ) to reward your work.

Features:
  • 0% fee
  • instant payout - cash out anytime you want ! ( if your balance is >= 0.02 XPM it will be send to you. Note that 0.01 network transaction fee will apply. )
  • a website, hooray
  • own miner (Windows or Linux)- candyMiner http://azbowling.com/AeroCloud/
  • PPLNS
  • statistics
  • automatic payouts happen every 5 minutes after you reach 3 XPM ( if requested this might be lowered ) and the found block is confirmed 3000 times ( this is also going to be lowered )

Usage:
Detailed Guide can be found here: http://candypool.net/howto

Short version:
  • Create an account ( you don't need an email adress for that Cool ), login, add a worker
  • Download the candyMiner on AeroClouds Site: url=http://azbowling.com/AeroCloud/]http://azbowling.com/AeroCloud/[/url]
  • Open the contained miner.bat file and change your username and password.
    For Example: if your workername is "candy.mario" and your password is "1234" then you'll need to alter it the following way:
    candyMiner-T16v2.exe -port 10034 -u x -p x -m 31 -m2 37 -m3 43 -m4 47
    candyMiner-T16v2.exe -port 10034 -u candy.mario -p 1234 -m 31 -m2 37 -m3 43 -m4 47
  • Save the modifed file and start it. You are now mining !

Support:
- post any questions in this thread

If you have any feature request please post them in this thread.

Happy mining,

http://candypool.net/img/candy32.pngCandypool.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:27:09 AM

Woohoo, I got a ch10 share Cheesy   Just thought I point a few servers at it and see what happens.  Never mined XPM before but used YPool with the Yam client for PTS.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Candypool.net (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:43:55 AM

Awesome !

I just checked and it seems the 10ch missed the Difficult by a little. So no new Block for the pool but big points for you Smiley
D05GTO

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:11:11 PM

What would be the command in the .bat file to reduce the core by 1?   IE.. only use 7 cores of an 8 core processer or 15 of a 16 core.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Candypool.net (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:46:54 PM

Hi,

that is easy - just specify how much threads you want to use using the "-t" command.

For example:
If you want to use 7 threads use:
candyMiner-T17v2.exe -port 10034 -u x -p x -t 7 -m 47 -m2 53 -m3 59 -m4 67
D05GTO

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:12:12 PM

Great, got it running on everything less 1 core now.  You definitely made mining at your pool easy.

Thanks

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Candypool.net (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:45:29 PM

Hi,

nice to hear.

Good luck mining !
D05GTO

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:12:01 AM

A nice feature would be to show the Highest Ch share for each worker per round or 24 hour period.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Candypool.net (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:05:34 PM

Hi,

gonna add that tomorrow !
D05GTO

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:49:50 AM

Wow, noticed a big jump in miners.  Nice work Cheesy

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Candypool.net (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:19:04 AM

Yes,

i am pretty happy about it.
The found blocks are increasing as well thanks to more miners.
Lets hope more people realize that candypool is a good thing.

I don't get why others are still mining with pools that take away pool fees, developer fees, donations and transaction fees.
Maybe they don't know we exist ? Lets hope this changes over time Smiley
D05GTO

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:08:04 PM

Are you going to lower the found block confirmations?  With so many found blocks, they are off the first page already.

PS. Just found another 10ch

yay

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Candypool.net (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:04:28 PM

I am currently evaluating what the smartest move would be.
Expect something to happen next week.
FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:32:58 PM

site down?

Shivoreun

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:26:43 AM

Hi.
Pool is dead? Sad

P.S. Sorry for errors in English - it's not my native language...
FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:13:08 AM

Hi.
Pool is dead? Sad

I found this on the PeerCoin forum from the pool operator:

Hi,

the pool is still paying out. When all blocks that are still in queue are confirmed i push a button and all the money will be send to the miners.

Sorry that it went down this way but i had no choice.
But look at the bright side: I'll make the code opensource ( website, server, sql and all the scripts ). I won't let you behind - for Primecoin !

pomelo

Activity: 118

Mining since early 2013

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:12:00 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 01:46:33 PM by pomelo

Wonder how long it takes to everyone's coins to be payed out?'

EDIT: Still haven't received my coins. Waited over a week now.

9RRNN8vH6o5srbxPuKU61GuN6i6TPDMwxS XMG
Shivoreun

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:22:32 PM

FreedomCoin
Bad news... Sad
This pool was very profitable, with good reward rates.

P.S. Sorry for errors in English - it's not my native language...
pomelo

Mining since early 2013

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:26:20 PM

So when will I be expecting to get my coins that were left on candypool when it closed?

pomelo

Mining since early 2013

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:03:35 AM

Yeah, thought so.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: