Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:37:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] ANON DEBIT CARD IN USD EU GPB PLN!!Bitcoin reload  (Read 6799 times)
anondebitcard (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

anondebitcard.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 10:54:54 AM

Dear Mr zeitman,
can you tell what was your order number? Did you contact with us when you didn't receive your money? You can check on our website every card which we are selling. Please contact with info@anondebitcard.com to resolve this problem.

lmgtfy.com/?q=anondebitcard.com
anondebitcard (OP)

anondebitcard.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 11:00:05 AM

Dear Mr Darkblock,
we are shipping cards with or without tracking code, it's only your choice hich kind of shipping you choose. We are able to reload card by bitcoin but you can do this by our website http://anondebitcard.com/reload-your-card . You can contact with us on this forum or by e-mail: info@anondebitcard.com

Best Regards,
Anondebitcard

fxpaps

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:33:31 AM

SCAM company. I bought 200USD debit card. Card arrived. Then topup 250USD. Card has been blocked... they dont answer e-mail anymore....
anondebitcard (OP)

anondebitcard.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 09:00:15 AM

Dear Customer,
can you tell me which card do you have and where you used it last time? We can always contact with bank advisor and unblock the card.

tommorka

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:36:28 AM

A similar problem with me - half a year ago I was trying to withdraw money from an ATM
but accidentally I entered three times the wrong PIN and the card is blocked.
I contacted anondebitcard.com and they asked them to send the card back and said to unblock the card.
I sent them a card and has passed more than half the time and no results.
Support not answer and ignore my outgoing emails.
very, very poor support, I would say it is a scam.

other case
Two months ago I bought to you another card.
Now today I have the card 321eur when I try to withdraw money
from an ATM and ATM me write error message "No Transaction" (no money)
I would say it is a scam.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:43:11 AM

Forgot,Bank Zachodny,Multi Bank.i am from  Poland it will never work any Polish bank is dealing with btc
Maybe just to steal your money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vidiaelisa

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:55:33 PM

a few weeks ago my account in debit anon problematic. I wear bz wbk bank. because the transaction on my account neteller blocked by the bank bz wbk. My last contact anondebitcard. they help activate my debit card again. This is very helpful. very good service.
If you have a problem with a debit card. advice from me is contacted anon debit via live chat. they will help as soon as possible.  Wink Grin Grin
redbullr224

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:31:54 PM

I bought a card but never received  Angry Shocked
GiovanniGiovanni

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:29:22 AM

IF YOU FIND IT CHEAPER, PROVIDE LINK WE MATCH THAT PRICE!!!!!

WHAT WE OFFER

ANON DEBIT CARDS / VCC / Anon SIM CARD

Issued by

BANK ZACHODNI WBK S.A. or mBANK S.A.

loaded by

money transfer companies like PayPal, Moneybookers, Western Union

normal wire transfers or by Bitcoin exchanges.

Anonymity. Anondebitcard.com Card is completely anonymous. No personal verification is required. The prepaid card has its own IBAN bank account so you can simply load it by PayPal or money bank transfer.

Wide use. You can use it for Internet transactions, payments in real shops or withdraw cash from any ATM worldwide. Just like any other VISA credit or debit card.

Bitcoin. Exchanging bitcoins to your national currency and withdrawing it anonymously from ATM will be easy with www.Anondebitcard.com Visa Card. Our manual will explaing it in details.

Easy access. You can check your card account balance and history online, by SMS or calling telephone Helpline.

No fees for currency exchange. www.Anondebitcard.com card is in your local currency (EU, USD, GBP or PLN) so you are not charged for currency exchange.

Perfect gift. The ww.Anondebitcard.com card is no-name and transferable. You can give it to someone and the person becomes next legal owner of www.Anondebitcard.com Card.

Free shipping. The www.Anondbitcard.com prepaid card is delivered directly to your door or postbox for free by registered mail.

Fees & Prices

ACTIVITY EURO USD GBP

Card purchase www.Anondebitcard.com Card 22 EURO 25 USD 16 GBP

Monthly payment for card use* free free free

Loading card with funds free free free

Cash transaction free free free

Online transaction free free free

ATM cash withdrawal 1,5 EURO 2 USD 1 GBP

Balance check online FREE FREE FREE

Phone service and SMS free free free

PIN change by phone free free free

* Bank charges fee for the use of the card in the amount 0,5 EURO, 1 USD, 0,5 GBP per month if within six months no transaction or charge was done. This fee will be applied every 1st of each month for the previous month with no activity. In the absence of funds on the card the fee will be applied the next time the card is credited.

www.Anondebitcard.com VISA CARD LIMITS

www.Anondebitcard.com Card in EURO Limit of single no-cash transaction 1000 EUR Limit of single cash transaction and daily ATM withdrawal 150 EUR Limit of funds stored on card account annually 2500 EUR Maximum amount stored on card account in one moment 2500 EUR

www.Anondebitcard.com Card in USD Limit of single no-cash transaction 1300 USD Limit of single cash transaction and daily ATM withdrawal 200 USD Limit of funds stored on card account annually 3500 USD Maximum amount stored on card account in one moment 3500 USD

www.Anondebitcard.com Card in GBP Limit of single no-cash transaction 800 GBP Limit of single cash transaction and daily ATM withdrawal 130 GBP Limit of funds stored on card account annually 2100 GBP Maximum amount stored on card account in one moment 2100 GBP

www.Anondebitcard.com Card in PLN Limit of single no-cash transaction 4000 PLN Limit of single cash transaction and daily ATM withdrawal 600 PLN Limit of funds stored on card account annually 10000 PLN Max

HOW TO LOAD

1) PayPal account

Every Anondebitcard.com Visa card has its unique IBAN bank account (printed on its back) in Polish bank BZ WBK S.A. You can link this account to your PayPal account and make money withdrawals directly to your card.

2) Western Union transfer

Western Union offers the service which allows to send money online of from their office (European Union or USA only service) to any bank account in the world, including Anondebitcard.com VISA card.

3) Bitcoin currency

Link your card account to one of numerous bitcoin exchanges and withdraw funds to take them anonymously from any ATM all over the world. The digital manual, which we include in every parcel, will explain it in details. (FREE FREE instant messaging SUPPORT)

3) Linden dollars exchange in Second Life:

Connect your Anondebitcard.com card bank account to your PayPal account

Exchange linden dollars on LindeX into US dollars.

Withdraw US dollars on your PayPal acount,

If your card is in other currency than USD, exchange the funds to the currency of the card.

Withdraw money from PayPal account to card account.

4) Direct bank transfer

It is possible to load the card with normal money transfers to your card account in Polish bank BZ WBK S.A. The account has IBAN form so you should have no problems with charging the card. All details are included in the card manual.

TO GET THIS SPECIAL PRICE USE COUPON
BTCT12

Accepting payments in bitcoin, paypal, wire transfer, WU,
Shipping is Free, Transaction charges on buyer.
pm OR email for orders or info.

Contact us on
skype anondebitcard
email anondebitcard@gmail.com
website live chat www.anondebitcard.com

Hi! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!
This is my experience!
I bought a 3 years card (paid 200$!).
Before I bought the card operator is always online and help me in the buying process. He said to contact him again to activate card.

Ok...after some days I received card...ONE YEAR CARD!!!! Totally different from the one I ordered!
Ooerator never reply again to me. I tried to contact him from skype, email, viber, facebook...NOTHING!!!!
Do not buy from these guys!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: