Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth doing it?  (Read 530 times)
truck (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:01:36 PM

Hi everybody. I just opened a new e-wallet on line. Now I have my personal address to be paid to. I am starting to understand how it works.

I tried to import some payment address (watch only) from the blockchain here https://blockchain.info/it/
Soon after i saw all those transactions under the "receive money" list.
Then a lot of transactions started to appear continuously on the "transaction list".

I understand that i am confirming transaction by receiving and sending BTCs, but as i have not the key for those addresses, i cannot spend those BTCs.
So how do i get paid really? what's worth importing transactions?

thanks to all !
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:27:10 PM

Sorry, I don't really understand what you are trying to say at all.

For watch-only addresses, there is no way you can spend the bitcoin on those addresses.
You won't get paid for having watch-only addresses in your wallet, and what you are doing is NOT confirming transactions.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: