Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MEMEBERS AND ABOVE RANK EXPERIENCE NEEDED  (Read 97 times)
abake (OP)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

The major reason why created this topic is i'm stocked in NEWBIE rank despite for a while the fact that i have much posts and i want you to put me through, i don't really know if i'm doing anything which is wrong. I'm only preparing my account so i would be able to participate in Signature campaigns, since i heard about them. I would wait your reply. Thanks for your attention

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

You need 30+ activity to become a Jr. Member.
As a Jr. Member, you need 10 Merit to become a Member, then 100 to become a Full Member and so on.

You can at most get 14 activity points every 2 weeks, which means that once it resets, you should become a member!

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
abake (OP)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

You need 30+ activity to become a Jr. Member.
As a Jr. Member, you need 10 Merit to become a Member, then 100 to become a Full Member and so on.

You can at most get 14 activity points every 2 weeks, which means that once it resets, you should become a member!
Thanks for the Info, I’m chilling on this now and I would continue with my activities on daily basis so I would be like you and I would enjoin from signature campaigns too. Hopefully, I would become a boss some days

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: