Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 04:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Steam Account for 60 USD worth in BTC  (Read 448 times)
blazsword (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:20:08 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 07:38:49 AM by blazsword

Hello. I'm selling my steam account for 60 USD in BTC. It has 72 Games on it and the steam account is worth around 200 USD and proberly more because of the amount of games it has on it. Here's a picture of it. http://s11.postimg.org/g7qimxmen/steamaccount.jpg "Click it to see the whole picture" I am selling the steam account because i have better use for BTC then my steam account which i have used for many years. I grown tired of the account and i have played the most games on it but it's just that i have dont have the feels of playing games anymore. I guess it's because of me growing old haha. Anyway.. I would love to get rid of this account and sell it to another person which still loves to play all kind games. So i hope anyone want it for 60 USD worth in BTC because it aint a bad deal for the 72 games it has on it!

By the way here's my skype contact info if you need to talk with me about this! -> Rickard  [Blazsword] Add the one with the blue dragon as profile picture thanks and also state why you added me so i know haha.

(Woops posted in wrong place. Mod please move to the right one haha.)

SOLD!
blazsword (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:32:02 PM

Bump i still need to have my steam account sold!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: