Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any crypto exchange platforms without fees?  (Read 394 times)
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:09:01 AM

Fees are irrelevant for the most part when you're picking an exchange to use unless the fees are unusually high- and if you're trading, fees should not be a substantial issue anyways. They don't amount to much in the long run if you're actively using an exchange to trade for a profit; most exchanges that you will find with extremely low fees have tiny or no volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:42:14 AM

No, there is not. When you create your service, fees are your main income. I agree with them. You should choose the exchanges which has low fee
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:55:45 AM

New exchanges are offering free fees but of course limited coins are being traded on that like https://nebula.exchange/
Don't expect to see big exchanges without fees, because its a business and they cannot survive if there is no profit on their side.
Some great exchanges are high in fee, but you can still find good exchange with lower fees.
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

We are making research about free crypto trading platforms.

Can anyone suggest some good exchanges without trading and withdrawal fees?

BTW if there are free crypto exchanges why they are not very popular?

I don't really think there's one. Fees are needed for these sites to prosper and to do transactions, how do you think and expect a site can survive without fees or ads or any income generator? If some are saying there are some, then beware of phishing sites. Those exchange may require something unusual and if that happens, then be careful.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Egycryptocoiner

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

Based on my little experience ( 3 years so far ) in cryptocoins market,
Nothing is free ..., especially when it comes to withdrawing your money...., the other fee related to exchanging between coins within a specific exchange platform is almost negligible ( as low as 0.1% ).
so in my opinion, its mainly the withdrawal fees that may cause a headache when choosing between exchangers.
Arbitao
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

The short answer is: no. If an exchange claims to operate without fees, it is most likely because they have found another way to profit of you. In the worst case there can be problems trying to withdraw your funds.
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

In my 1 year here in crypto i never encountered a free exchange without any fees to trade or to withdraw. Thinking that how will they going to earn without fees.
You're right if is there any free exchanges existing why it was not popular. People wants free its our nature but to be skeptical i think there is no exchange will do it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Furzo

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:35:46 AM

I don't heard any exchanger that has no collection fee i don't think if this is the problem it's better to look for some legit exchangers that didn't freeze your account when you gained big profit in their platform and if there's exchangers that has no transaction fee how do they earned profit cause transaction fees is one of the reason why they build their website.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

This is not a free service if you want to exchange your investment you must pay for minimum amount but you should analyse low fees exchanges you will get some trading site. But if you searching free exchanges you don't get anything. BTW is not a popular exchanges so I don't know about that and this is really useful to everyone.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
DianaB

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

The Localcoinswap exchange, which is opening in August, and although not free they have a simplified fee system (the following nicked from their whitepaper)

LocalCoinSwap only charges commission to the market maker of the transaction (the trader
advertising their services on the platform). The price advertised is the price paid, without
withdrawal or deposit fees, and no other hidden charges.
For sellers who regularly engage in high volume trades, a special pro-trader status will be awarded,
conferring lower trading fees and an official ‘trusted’ banner on their profile.
Fees for trading will be set based on comparable exchanges, with the aim to match or beat the
fees offered by any competitors (currently this is 1%).

Take a look for yourselves https://www.localcoinswap.com/?utm_source=bsx60
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

I believe that there is no like that. Because obvious, they earn their money out from fees and those all stuff like that
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

I don't think that there is exchange out there without fees because it will go to a blockchain and it needs fee to become successful because without fees it would be hard to transact or may be illegal.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

Fees are irrelevant for the most part when you're picking an exchange to use unless the fees are unusually high- and if you're trading, fees should not be a substantial issue anyways. They don't amount to much in the long run if you're actively using an exchange to trade for a profit; most exchanges that you will find with extremely low fees have tiny or no volume.

Fees is the irrelevant when you want to sell the coin one or two but you have to expect the fees also a matter while you are going to trade the coins as a main job or doing day trade mate. I see the people looking into the very cheap fee having exchanges only when they want to invest on it. Example, you can see the bitrex, binance and bitfinix. Then coin has been listed on one exchange with the multiple coins means that ICO projects are very much useful one bro.
Valera Vlasyuk (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

Fees is the irrelevant when you want to sell the coin one or two but you have to expect the fees also a matter while you are going to trade the coins as a main job or doing day trade mate. I see the people looking into the very cheap fee having exchanges only when they want to invest on it. Example, you can see the bitrex, binance and bitfinix. Then coin has been listed on one exchange with the multiple coins means that ICO projects are very much useful one bro.

Wow very interesting point of view, so small fees can attract investors? Are you trader/investor? If yes, where do you usually trade/buy?
Kamarah

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

There are no exchange platforms without fees. They have to collect in order to have profit with their activities. Moreover, if they do not have the money from traders, how can they upgrade the platform and increase the security level? Fee is really low. Most of them are under 0.5%. Therefore, it is not annoying in paying fee. It is a way to contribute the platform

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

Yes I believe there are some exchanges that charge no fees. But if you’re going to choose such exchangers, the question you should be asking is how do they make money since they don’t charge fees from users? Some exchangers like that do end up as a scam, that’s why it is good to make proper research about them so you don’t just end up losing your hard earned money.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

I just know only CobinHood exchange that offer zero trading fee, but this exchange is not popular and not in the top 10 ranking volume. I think this is because many trader does not understand, where the profit come from if they do not take any trading fee. Cobinhood should be make better marketing strategy and explain how their trading paltform work to the public.

marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

hehhe, I think that that exchanges are operating and functioning out from this fees and commisions, so I doubt that there is one

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
ranz1123

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

i havent seen a exchange with no fee all of the known exchange are collecting some fees for every  transaction in deposit and widraw  and always check and compared some exchange fees
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

I just know only CobinHood exchange that offer zero trading fee, but this exchange is not popular and not in the top 10 ranking volume. I think this is because many trader does not understand, where the profit come from if they do not take any trading fee. Cobinhood should be make better marketing strategy and explain how their trading paltform work to the public.
I never trade in this exchange site, just for promotions purpose few days they can allow people to trade zero fees but they are not at all collecting any fee means don't know how they are generating revenue.

maybe it's a strategy to increase traffic but known people and experts will not use this kind of services because they will not trust this kind of exchange sites.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: